• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Sketch and art dump

I uh...i absolutely love them. I feel like i defo improved their design by adding more floof. With these drawings, I've think I've begun a new story. A possible RP idea featuring Sci-fi and fantasy elements. IDK yet tho, its a WIP.

Oh thank you so much!! It just takes study and practice. And, yknow, sleep. I might not turn it into an RP, I might just draw some pictures that will tell a story?

The Carmina are a race of machine built long ago to collect and help their creators study magic. However, an error occured. The natural world began to die rapidly from the Dark Things. Holes in logic and causality that consumed and corrupted everything in its wake. A manifestation of the Dark Things was named by them, as the Sorrowful Lich. A ravenous creature with a hatred of all life. War broke. The Carmina fell by the hundreds. In a attempt to subdue the Dark Things, the Creators sacrificed their Souls through a pacifistic ritual that would give the Carmina power and subdue the Dark Things. Eons of war and turmoil, and they fell asleep. Eternally, for several geographical Epochs, the forces of duality slept. And in its place birthed new life.
IMG_20201001_160122.jpg

"Cut the crap and tell me whats wrong!"

A story piece between my characters. First time uh...doing a background. Im sorta proud of it! But its a mess, I know.Cut the crap!.png

I also drew these for people on twitter! There was spose to be more for the bat...but uh none other really put their refs when I asked for em sides them.Doghugstintin.pngBootSketch.png

Since its gettin colder out here, Nanas now wearing a coat. It looks warm, yes? This was before I decided to put jeans on her....gosh..she grew so fast.NanaJacket.png

Hi yall, i am starting ip comissions. If yall like my art and want to pay for a waist up to fullbody sketch(color is extra) then we can discuss it inside of our DMs!

Ive mostly been on the entire commission thing because everywhere that is offering business on my area is hiring adults mostly so that families are taken care of. I feel that its impossible now to get a job so im relying on my only qualifying skill. My creativity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back