• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sk8r boys

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/71/d5/30/71d530c016cc0c22e11057172523d27e.jpg') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]

Feeling: are u a panicked gay
[/div][div class=name]Lee Ju-Yong [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong wondered what it would be like to be in the brain of Bo-Kang. The other male seemed like the calmest and most rational person on earth but in reality, from all the years they've been together and even up until now, he hadn't changed. He was still the silently panicked and meticulous individual he knew who hid behind a calm facade. That was, unless he was in a situation like a dumb car accident or he was comfortable enough around you to show a bit of it.

The sports equipment facilitator merely leaned back into his seat before nodding at the male's words. He wondered whether the other felt terribly bad for their morning being of the best start. "I'm glad because we get to spend more time than before." He replied sincerely with a small, embarrassed grin- the embodiment of a Golden Retriever puppy embarrassingly falling over something before running back to its owner. As Bo-Kang begin to drive, Ju-Yong whipped out his smartphone before keying in the name of their academy and the word 'workshop' into a search engine.

A few results popped up and the male recognised from the photo of the street view present which workshop he distinctly remembered- 'Su-Won and Hye-Sung'. The presence of a female name was probably what the name of the workshop stick to his brain because this was his first time finding a repair shop that had any affiliation with a female. He had nothing against women and automobile repair work but it was definitely rare.

"There's one on the same row as the candy shop near the academy." Ju-Yong replied before briefly turning his screen to Bo-Kang. He then scrolled down the screen below looking at the reviews, many of which were positive and spoke of how the repairs done on their individual cars were efficient.

Ju-Yong was about to close the application when he noted a noodle place a few shops down from the repair shop. Figuring it was on the way, he suggested, "There's also a noodle place a few shops down. We'll probably have time to eat and walk to the academy since it's like, five or ten minutes away max."

He wasn't about to admit it but internally, he was rejoicing at the thought of still having noodles for breakfast.
coded by the amazing woebegone
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang
they say that the world was built for two.

Bo Kang nodded as Ju Yong explained the location. He noted the candy shop, it’d be a pleasant place to stop for a last-minute gift. His eyes briefly glanced to the phone before returning back to the road. He hummed softly before carefully and steadily turning onto the street, he didn’t need the car to break further.

Eyes behind a curtain of bangs lit up at the mention of a noodle shop near the workshop. “Oh really?” He asked calmly. Something about being around someone when in a state of panic was relaxing, and it stopped his mind from hopping from conclusion to conclusion. “We’ll have to stop there then.”

Every time silenced filtered back into the vehicle, his mind wandered back to the accident. As much as he didn’t want to admit it, he was awful with cars and completely inexperienced. Ju Yong fixing his automobile the first time they reconnected was enough to leave him embarrassed for life. However much the experience embarrassed him, the memory still raised a fond smile to his lips. “You know, when you had to help me with the car the first time.” Laughing briefly, he pulled onto the road where the auto repair shop was located. “I, um.” He paused. “I forgot what I was going to say...”

It wasn’t what he wanted to say at all, but it was difficult for him to say something so feeling-based suddenly. How could he say, "I regained my feelings for you all at once at that moment," so causally and smoothly? He decided to play it off as if he had forgotten, rather than say some heartfelt bullshit. “While I get this all settled at the shop, maybe you can go pick our seats out at the restaurant?” he suggested as he drove into the small parking lot of the repair shop. “I have to take pictures and contact my insurance company, so it’ll be super boring anyway. Not much would be missed,” he explained.

He didn’t want to rudely tell him wanted to be alone when dealing with his car, nor did he want to make a fool of himself for the millionth time. He knew his logic was screwed; the man had fixed his car as he foolishly watched, but he couldn’t keep him around while he blindly tried to figure out how to deal with his car? He couldn’t help but mentally discipline himself as he pulled into a parking spot.

He turned in his seat towards Ju Yong after turning off the car. Eyes settling on the other’s soft brown ones, he leaned forward to place a peck on his cheek. “I’ll try to be quick. I don’t want to eat a rushed meal,” he said, somewhat jokingly before retracting back into his seat. Makomin Makomin

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/71/d5/30/71d530c016cc0c22e11057172523d27e.jpg') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]

Feeling: popcorn with noodles?

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]The drive to the workshop didn't take too long. It was a mere ten to fifteen minutes considering Ju-Yong's house was relatively nearby- that is by vehicle. Walking would definitely take a whole lot longer considering the curves and small lanes one would have to walk on. While he read through more reviews for the noodle place, he found himself looking at the menu, deciding that coming up with a decision of a dish beforehand might save the smallest of time on his part. After all, Bo-Kang was a worrywart and he didn't want to risk it.

As they reached, the male driving called out to him but stopped as he forgot. Lee Ju-Yong managed a,"Hm?" before turning his face away from the screen to look back at him. Though, his momentary loss of memory made the male nod, not thinking much about it. It was probably because his mind was full of thoughts for the accident.

At Bo-Kang's suggestion, Ju-Yong merely smile and nodded yet again, figuring it would be rather wasteful for him to stand around as the other made phone calls and dealt with details regarding the accident. "Take your time." He replied the male and was about to unbuckle his seatbelt when he felt a peck on his cheek. It was obvious he needed to get used to such affections because his cheeks automatically fluttered a soft red. In reciprocation, Ju-Yong gave Bo-Kang his signature smile before opening the car door and leaving.

As he made his way to the noodle shop, he found his eyes lingering on the candy shop just as he passed it, wondering whether he should stop by later. He has been craving some popcorn recently and he was friendly enough with the shop owner.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Alone. The ice skater let out a sigh as he watched Ju Yong disappear from his line of sight. His eyes returned to the glossy windows of the auto repair shop, and his mind settled on fixing the problem. He pulled his phone from his pocket, and after moments of rehearsing what he was going to say, he got in contact with his insurance company.

Their interaction was short and frank, leaving Bo Kang wondering why he was dreading having to go through with the call. However, he was left with the information, he should’ve contacted the police while still at the scene of the accident. Idiot. Even without police involvement, Bon Seung would pay every last penny to stop someone from hating him. Smoothing his tongue over his lips, he lowered his cellphone after ending the call.

He hopped out of the car and strode around to the damaged end of it. His eyes scanned over the wreck one last time, eyeing the flattened, ribboned metal before snapping a few photos. A couple of the photos had come out blurry, but he was too agitated to take anymore. Straightening himself out, he left the vehicle in the parking lot and entered the building through the small glass door beside the row of garages.

The front desk was nothing special; it was the stereotypical, draft corner hidden behind a rounded half wall. Behind it sat a friendly face, who was presumably waiting for him to hasten up and set an arrangement. He approached the desk, elbows moving to rest over the edge of the oak wood slab. Bo Kang opened his mouth to speak, but the woman beat him to it. Perhaps he wasn’t expecting because a distorted, fragment of a word jumped out of his throat.

“My bad, you go first,” the instructor apologized after roughly clearing his throat.

After a few moments of filling out paperwork and small talk, the only thing left he had to do was hand over his broken transport. He pulled his keys from his jacket pocket and flipped through them before unhooking the car key from coiled ring. She took it, and that was it. After years of trying to be so wary and careful with his car, it finally happened. Over a few days, it went from perfectly fine to dog shit, and he had to visit a repair shop not once but twice. It wasn’t life-changing, but it certainly hit him. Even the most cautious of people couldn’t go without a measure of damage in their lives -- in this case, it was his precious automobile.

Smiling, he bid goodbye and offered a thank you before leaving the quaint workshop. While scratching his nose, he passed the candy store and stopped briefly to window shop. His mind strayed from noodles to possibly visiting the outlet, but he felt it’d be childish if he went without a motive. And he was a grown adult.

Moments passed, and he left the front of the shop when he remembered they were on a dwindling time budget and still had to fit noodles in.

He entered the restaurant, eyes instantly searching for his boyfriend. His wide eyes softened as they landed on Ju Yong. “I hope it didn’t take too long,” he said after he approached the other and took a seat across from him. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: haha send noods

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]He could be an indecisive person. In the span of almost fifteen to twenty minutes, Ju-Yong still hadn't decided what he wanted to get in the span of the fifteen to twenty minutes he had waiting for Bo-Kang. Ju-Yong swore the waitress was getting increasingly impatient as she kept glancing his way. He was craving noodles so bad that he wanted to try almost everything. Bursting pork ball and Mushroom pork ball both sounded good.

As he still contemplated, he found Bo-Kang seated right in front of him. "No, you didn't. I've yet to decide what to eat." the brunet replied honestly with a nervous laugh. Deciding to just order the former, he finally made up his mind before looking at Bo-Kang. He wasn't going to sa anything but the other male seemed out of it since after the accident.

"Everything went okay?" The male asked with his usual grin, hoping that if he couldn't help ease his worries, he might be able to at least, make him not think about it for the moment. He wasn't a Bo-Kang encyclopedia but the other was definitely the type to bottle up his worries. Maybe it was because he hated burdening others or maybe it was because he just wasn't used to sharing. Regardless, Lee Ju-Yong wondered whether he could do anything to help even by a small margin.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang smiled in relief as he was told his time away hadn’t affected Ju Yong. “Still haven’t picked anything out?” he mused before scanning his eyes over a menu. He wasn’t looking for anything fancy, a basic ramyeon would do, but there were so many different soup bases to pick from. He’d just get whatever Ju Yong got. There were too many choices. Any moment of brief happiness would be plagued by the embarrassment of a car wreck, and any concentration on the menu would vanish.

His eyes flickered from the laminated sheet to his boyfriend. He took a long pause to think. Sure, he could tell the unvarnished, cold truth to Ju Yong, but expressing negative feelings wasn’t exactly his strong suit. And, how would he go about it anyway? “Shitty, and I’m really not enjoying my day. Sorry to be a fucking bummer.” It felt cruel, so he stripped away most of the truth and lied.

“Yeah, it went great, actually,” he said as he looked back towards the menu. “It’ll probably be done before work even ends.” There was truth within his short string of lies. “I think.” There was only minor damage to the car’s end, so he assumed the only thing that could hold it back from being fixed that day was the taillights. If that was the case, he wasn’t too keen on taking a bus back to his home during the violet, noisy city.

“There’s a lot of stuff to choose from here, huh?” He decided to change the subject before he got caught in a lie or ended up revealing too much of the truth like a drippy faucet.

He glanced around the quaint noodle shop, watching a few, older gentlemen in polyester business pants and tweed jackets situated a few booths behind them. He wondered what they were doing so early at a noodle restaurant, but he supposed the same could be asked for Ju Yong and him.

After moments of people watching and dozing off into space, his gaze finally rested on the male before him. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: dance monkey idk why the song is stuck in my head

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong wasn't the smartest person on earth. In fact, he would say he was quite dense, evidently seen from before both males got together. However, he had his moments whereby he was able to at least sense when something wasn't completely right. As such, he listened in to what Bo-Kang said. Of course, it wasn't much but all the brunet did was smiled his goofy Golden Retriever smile before resting his hand on the other's casually.

Sometimes it was alright to not be alright. He figured as long as he was there, it would serve as enough help. Talking about whatever could wait.

"I think I'm getting bursting pork ball. It sounds fun." Ju-Yong commented before pointed at Bo-Kang's own menu to point out said meatball. It was the kind that had hot filling in it. It would definitely be interesting considering Ju-Yong would probably spill its content somehow. The dish he was ordering was a pre-set dish with a fish-based soup that had a kick of yellow rice wine to enhance its flavour. The male had always enjoyed the slightly sour-ish taste it presented.

"Let's order." He said before calling the waitress over, his hand not leaving Bo-Kang's. Ju-Yong also wondered whether they would be going out for the evening but considering the condition of his car, they might not. He didn't mind regardless.
[/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back