• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Site won't load

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Maybe someone can help me out here. All of a sudden the website doesn't load on my Wi-Fi network. The site just times out. Can someone point me in the right direction with this?

Maybe someone can help me out here. All of a sudden the website doesn't load on my Wi-Fi network. The site just times out. Can someone point me in the right direction with this?

It is quite possible that whatever ISP the network is using is losing packets somewhere down the line to Florida where the site is located in Miami. There have been no outages or errors as far as I can tell.

I recommend you switch to Google DNS, that usually helps a lot with issues like this: Public DNS | Google Developers

It is quite possible that whatever ISP the network is using is losing packets somewhere down the line to Florida where the site is located in Miami. There have been no outages or errors as far as I can tell.

I recommend you switch to Google DNS, that usually helps a lot with issues like this: Public DNS | Google Developers

Was just an issue on my ISP's end. It worked like 20 minutes after you sent this but thank you xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back