• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
daf4600cc26c4d5a3fbae578c178d60f.gif
4557f9276c97e18a1f0dc3cbbd547abc.gif
c949fca42025707ae944560cfbc48c9c.gif

Power​
A word with so many meanings and so many ways to measure. Despite it being a simple combination of 5 letters, governments kill and deceive to simply grasp at its meaning. Always a fight to be at the top, never letting themselves fall behind. Somewhere in our history, hidden from the common people, something changed. Science discovered facts never documented before. Of course, this lead to every government desperately struggling to be at the top again, even if the world had been in an era of momentary peace.

Facility upon facility, created and housed in secret, researching and growing. Children and adults alike, taken in and experimented on like they were objects, discarded when they managed to break. Some were kidnapped, others were presumed dead, or maybe some were just sold by their own parents. No matter what the way, they ended up here and became a plaything for strangers they never knew. The facility you are stored at is Alpha 06, everyone was taken when they were merely children.

Some of you may be struggling to handle your powers, knowing if you don't meet test requirements you are never seen or heard from again. Some excel in their powers, managing to grasp who they are despite it being against their body's nature. You are all struggling together, locked away without knowing anything about the world outside the metal walls you are enclosed in. As days pass by it is a wonder why you were created, never being told exactly why. Do you desire to escape this prison, or do you wish to stay as you are? Do you want to reverse the changes to your body or do you want to keep your powers. Your future is up to you, the only thing that is certain however, is that the world you know is changing. So you better be prepared.
---------
A good old classic experiment RP. This is a semi detailed rp that will require about 2 paragraphs at minimum for IC. As well as posting should be at minimum once a week unless something happens or comes up, interacting in OOC will also help keep this alive. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

(might be interested)
Juju Juju Solirus Solirus Siren77 Siren77 kasigi kasigi
0132666a742a517caa6dc5b062200ec9.gif
ccc8ecf7ee8a73aa729603935d68d55c.gif
ea7389dcfdc5c0a7d2e330711f80f8f1.gif

1614191806171.png

I see an experiment RP, and I've just been hankering for something like that.

Can't wait to see the specifics of this setting!

Hi hi! I've been keeping an eye out for a good powered rp. This one seems neat!

Well you've certainly come to the right place!

Okay ima close this rp for now for anyone other then mentioned in my OG post uwu, don't want too many peeps. I will get the cs soon as well as a discord OOC if everyone can do that~

I think I sent OOC link to everyone, let me know if I missed someone by mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back