• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Single Plot (M/F) (OCxOC) Samurais, Ninjas'n'stuff Anime shanenigans

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a single plot in mind that I would like to do, and I hope to find the right partner for it in here.

gifpost1.gif

I search for someone to create and play a female character for this setting.

What is this about?
Romance / Action / Adventure
M/F pairing
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Medieval / Renaissance fictional original setting
Long term / Episodic
Samurais and Ninjas

More detailed plot description:

He knows the place of the party.
She knows the name of the guest.
I want this to be a tale of two people who work over their differences to overcome adversity. Their relationship starts in mistrust and prejudice, but develops towards respect, friendship and more.

Even More detailed plot description:
The Priestess and the Samurai

("A") was still a baby when she was left abandoned at the temple. With no family, the child grew up to be just one of the shrine maidens, in a temple within a very remote location, with only a very small village not that close from it. Any question about her past was always dismissed without any meaningful information, that is, besides one thing. When she was a child, ("A") was able to eavesdrop a single information: that she was left in the temple by a man named Karasu.

Years later, ("A") is already a priestess rising through the ranks, when one day her friend finds someone hurt in the nearby forest. A man lying down, unconscious, with a bruise on his chest and what was presumably his sword thrown nearby. They can't wake him up, so the two friends agree to do what they think is the right thing, rescuing him and bringing him to the temple, where they provided him with first-aid and a place to sleep while he recovered.

The man slept up until they took their eyes off him. When he woke up, he robbed a small bag of coins that belonged to ("A")'s Master, picked up his sword and just vanished without saying anything. ("A") thought she would be able to explain the circumstances, but her master was still angry with ("A") and her friend, and punished them by assigning to them the worst and most demanding tasks around the temple for two days.

Next night, after one of the most tiresome days of ("A")'s entire life, they were surprised by a gang of thugs who assaulted the temple. They held everyone hostage, while they searched around the place. They were after ("B"), and their mission was to kill him.

It was already very late at night, and ("B") was back to the camp that he set to himself in the middle of the forest. While he prepared to go to sleep, he was surprised by the arrival of ("A") crying for help. She was the only one able to escape and run away, and she was trying to find some help.

With no other choice, ("A") explains the situation and asks ("B") for help. They return to the temple, where ("B") defeats the whole gang of thugs by himself. Most of them escape, but ("B") holds their leader as his hostage. ("A") is able to rescue everyone and get them to safety while the Samurai and the thugs were fighting at the temple. By the end, the place was completely destroyed.

("B") is now interested in who is putting a price on his head, and he plans to extract that information from the only hostage he has. After some ruthless beating, the leader of the gang of thugs is still reluctant to tell ("B") who his boss is, but ("B") is able to extract some interesting information: a date, an hour, a secret party where said person would be present. But who? ("B") needed a name and a description. ("B") then leaves just for a moment, while promising to return with "better persuasion tools".

After rescuing the last of the temple's residents, ("A") returns to see everything destroyed, and the leader of the gang of thugs tied on a post, scared and beaten. When she comes closer, she is able to trick the man to tell who was after the samurai. She got a description, and a name. It was a bald man, with a glass eye and a scar on his lip. The name of the person who sent the thugs to kill the Samurai, was Karasu.

("A") then frees the last hostage, as she was afraid that ("B") would kill the man. When ("B") returned, instead of his precious hostage, he found ("A"), as she explains to him what happened, with the assurance that, if he killed her, he would never know the name of the person who was after him. She knows that ("B") knows where said person will be, so she proposes a deal, after lying to him and saying that she knows said person: she would tell him the name, but just once they arrive at the place, and if ("B") promises that he would not kill said person.

("B") reluctantly agrees.

Settings, Scenario:

Imagine the ending period of medieval japan, but a fictional empire. This is to say that the level of technology is just around that, but it can be tweaked to our convenience. For example, things like explosives and firearms are just new technologies, that are known and are becoming popular. A sword is still something valuable for attack and defense, if you know what you're doing. Horses and carriages are still the main means of transportation, although there are a few trains. Mostly realistic, but with strategical fantasy elements.

This being a fictional scenario allows us to create places to send our characters, and hopefully keep the story fresh and interesting as they are moving throughout this world.

I prefer to play the Persona B for this prompt.

Artwork or descriptions for FCs. No real people FCs.

About you (hopefully):

+18. Follow all of RPN's rules.
Interested in world building, in creating characters and in making the world feel "alive".
Interested in progressing the story, being an active partner. An person open to talk about the story OOC.
Not a one-liner.

About me (hopefully):

I'm 33, lawyer, from Brazil, he/him pronouns. I am into anime, feudal japan, anime, historic settings, soccer, anime, videogames and lasagna. I also really hate The Last Jedi and the 5th Generation of Pokemon. I like taking long walks at the beach and thinking about my antihero characters fighting their enemies at the sound of a Linkin Park song.

Multi-Paragraph
I also like making the designs for my own characters.
I play characters of all ages, genders and orientations.
Prefered platforms are PM's or discord.

thomas-lean-pixtogether5.gif

Please, do not post on this thread, and contact me directly through a PM.

If you are interested in anything like what you saw in this prompt, please send me a PM! I am always searching for good originals.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back