• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Single Parent Roleplay

I’m interesting in doing a single parent where I control a mother in her early 20s and her toddler son. Your character can also have a child if you want, that is optional. This would be slice of life and romance. I’m only interested in M/F romance.

My single mother and child would be more about cuteness and lighthearted aspect than the nitty gritty of single motherhood struggles. Challenges might be brought up sometimes, but its not the main focus.

I don’t do much scene descriptions or character’s inner thoughts. I’m focused on character actions and interactions. If you’re looking for someone to write a novel with that’s not me.

I’m interesting in doing a single parent where I control a mother in her early 20s and her toddler son. Your character can also have a child if you want, that is optional. This would be slice of life and romance. I’m only interested in M/F romance.

My single mother and child would be more about cuteness and lighthearted aspect than the nitty gritty of single motherhood struggles. Challenges might be brought up sometimes, but its not the main focus.

I don’t do much scene descriptions or character’s inner thoughts. I’m focused on character actions and interactions. If you’re looking for someone to write a novel with that’s not me.
I'd be down if you're still available, I actually have two characters who can fit this perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back