• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Single and ready to mingle; Stay or Leave?

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe

Date
12 May

Time
Around 16:35 (4:35PM.)

Weather
It is sunny with a soft breeze. They arrive with a temperature of 25°C (77,5°F) and that will climb up during the day to 26°C (78°F). Around 21:30 (9:30PM) the temperature will start to drop, reaching the lowest point of 24°C (76°F) at 03:00 (3AM). The average water temperature is 27°C (80°F).

Single and Ready to mingle
Stay or Leave

Day 1: First Impressions

All participants have been picked up and driven to the airport, in such a manner they all arrive more or less around the same time on Hewanorra International Airport in Vieux Fort, St. Lucia. At the airport, drivers and jeeps are waiting to take the participants to the resort. The drive is about an hour long and the last 20 minutes or so is on rather bumpy roads. There are no cameras at the airport, nor is the travel towards the resort being filmed. Though as soon as the participants will get out of the Jeeps, there is a camera crew present to film their arrival.

Each participant is handed an envelope with their name on it by their driver. Inside the envelope they will find a little card with the wifi password and other important information, the communication device for their personal Major Domo, and their very first assignment! The first assignment has two parts. The first part is to give a one-minute pitch about themselves as a way to introduce themselves to the group. The second part of the assignment is to give their honest first impression (after pitch) of one of the other participants that is randomly assigned to them. They will only be given the picture and the name of the participant they have to ‘judge’. They can give their opinion using the Stay or Leave app on their phone.

Marlies Piltie, the executive housekeeper, will welcome them and once the group is complete bring them up to the Celestial Terrace. There a little stage is set up, so each of them can give their little pitch. Once the first impressions are out of the way, the participants will be left to their own devices, until it is time for dinner at the Jade Mountain Club.

87c30b9147ccfd51f927c20fba981117.jpg

Taimo Lumi

Interaction
Everyone in general

Mention
No one specific

Fashion
Simple Summer

Taimo Lumi played with the purple and pink braided friendship bracelet around his wrist. It seemed it had become a rather recent nervous tick as he watched the world go by from the backseat of that Jeep. He was so out of his element. How had a simple firefighter like him gotten into this show? It was a miracle to him and even now he still expected to be pulled to the side and be told that they were sorry and they had made a mistake and they had meant to pick someone else. He took a deep breath as the vehicle came to a stop in front of the luxurious resort. He kissed the silver little J that hung from the bracelet. "Seems like I have arrived, Jassy," he spoke softly. A soft smile coming to his lips as he thought back of the sweet 8 year old girl that was his daughter, who had gifted him with this beautiful piece of jewellery. Self made of course.

"Daddy, won't you be lonely without me?"
"But of course I will be. I will miss you greatly"
"I will miss you too, dad, but how will you be giving me my goodnight and morning kisses?"
"I will just do this. Goodnight, Jas, or Goodmorning Jassy. It will be the last thing I do before sleeping and the first thing when waking up. Deal?"
"Because I am the most important person in your life, right, daddy?"
"That is right, sweetheart. You are the most important person in my life."

Fondly, the male thought back of their conversation at the airport. He really hoped she would be fine with his best friend, Uncle Memmy, and his fiancé Mackenzie. He got out of the car and put the sunglasses on his face. Sun. Hot summer heat. Ocean sounds in the distance. It was just like being at home. Except for that resort, of course. He grabbed his bag from the trunk. A simple old sport bag, which was all he needed really. He wasn't a very materialistic man. Besides summer wear and sport wear never took up much space and he was an extremely great folder. So, he could fit a lot in just one sports bag. And since they would stay here for a few weeks, he assumed they would have the opportunity to wash their clothes and such. ”I will take that, sir,” one of the Major Domo’s said and took his bag. Taimo looked a bit surprised, but let the male take his belongings. He guessed that made sense for a place like this, but he was not at all used to servants or anything of that kind. Nor the cameras that were all around, but he tried to ignore them as much as possible. Kinda the same as he usually did with phones being held up when they arrived at an emergency scene. He still could not understand how people enjoyed to film such things, how morbid human kind could be as long as it was the drama of another person.

There seemed to be a bit of a hold up at the entrance. Though it was starting to clear up a bit more by the time he had made his way up there. "Howdy everyone, am I late for the meeting?" He chuckled and flashed a dazzling smile. His Australian accent very audible. How could it not be? After all, he had lived Down Under for most of his life. He pulled those sunglasses from his face and hung them from the neckline of his top. "I'd be up for some exploring, but I would first like a cuppa. Anyone else with me?" he asked at no one in general as he passed through the bit of crowd gathering. It seemed he was perhaps a bit underdressed, but he couldn't let that bother him. He would just wear whatever was comfortable to him and the invitation had said nothing about formal or semi-formal wear. Plus this was him. Why should he dress up on a show that was meant to get to know people and find a possible partner? He never understood the way to present yourself better, or different, from how you really were to make that good first impression. He also never understood why people could be so nervous about that...

"Taimo is the name by the way!" Again, the words were not spoken to anyone in particular as he had heard names being said here and there. Names he already forgotten or not been able to stick to a face right away. He would probably keep on forgetting them a few times, he wasn't the best with things like that. Though he would try his hardest to get them right as quick as possible. Wait, what was the name again of the person he had to give his opinion on? He tried to quickly check his envelope while the group was taken on a very quick tour towards the Celestial Terrace. What was he even gonna do for his pitch? Shit, well, he would just have to come up with something on the spot when it was his turn.

ANELIA VALLO

bubbly jeep > resort outfit everyone

Anelia hopped excitedly out of the jeep: the scenery was breathtaking, both the participants and the environment. She was hopping perhaps a little too excitedly. She was wearing a skimpy shirt and no bras under it. So as she hopped the shirt both raised up and got lower, almost exposing her nipples. Someone else would’ve been embarrassed but Lia started just giggling like a happy little girl or a drunken clubber. “Talk about a dashing entrance.” She giggled, hoping that the cameras hadn’t catched that.

The Majordomo who took Anelia’s luggage seemed amused by this. Perhaps it was professionalism or just his nature, but the guy didn’t comment on the almost nip slip. Which the female was thankful for. She wasn’t embarrassed, yet, by any means but talking about her clumsiness and over excitement would definitely make her feel the emotion.

From the Majordomo Anelia’s gaze went to one of the participants. The handsome face belonged to a fellow who had just spoken. However Lia was more focused on imagining him without a shirt than actually concentrating on what he was saying. Something about getting a drink? To be honest Anelia was never good with understanding accents and the guy had a major Aussie accent. As charming as it was, it made understanding him a little difficult.

“Noo, you’re not late at all.” Anelia just smiled brightly at him. “I’m Anelia Vallo, nice to meet you all.” She said as brightly as she smiled, letting her gaze go around all the people who had arrived so far. “In fact since I’m such a blabbermouth I could introduce myself first!” Right after she finished her sentence, one of the working crew came to take time. Her minute has begun.

“Soo, My name is Anelia Vallo as I stated earlier, but feel free to just call me Lia. I’m blessed with both Hungarian and Thai roots. I’m proud of my heritage since I have experienced two cultures because of it. I especially relate to my Thai side. I have gone through culinary school and I have my own Thai restaurant chain Dok Khoon Cuisine, you may have heard of. I used to have cooking shows, but nowadays I post my cooking videos on YouTube.” She kept a small pause in her speech.

“I prefer making sweet desserts more than sour food, Look chop is my favorite one to make. It’s basically marzipan made out of mung bean paste. Besides exploring new recipes I like to swim and jog. I collect plushies and like Japanese manga. Romantic ones are my favorites. I adore floral fashion. I especially…” Her minute was up and she was stopped mid sentence. “Too bad I guess.” She then grinned and started to listen to the next one to introduce themselves.
coded by Myling

SAGE NYGAARD

curious location outfit everyone

Sage was extremely curious how the other participants would be. She wasn’t sure if she was actually searching for a life long partner, she was more on there to just have fun and meet new people. What she was nervous about were the cameras.

She wasn’t the type who liked to be photographed and being in video was even worse. You would think that in her job as an art teacher she would have been used being in the front of a class room while twenty plus kids looked at her. But it was different, now she would be looked at by millions of people on their home sofas.

Being at the airport and on her way to the resort, Sage had time to calm down and get ready for the cameras. It was still a shock for her when the cameras surrounded her and the other participants coming from the jeeps. She was going to take her luggage, but one of the Majordomos did it for her instead.

“Thank you.” Sage answered to the act wondering if they were allowed to communicate with the domos. THen her GAze went to a princessy looking girl who literally hopped out of the jeep. Her shirt was rather small and it got lowered because of the motion, almost exposing her nipples.

Sage chuckled at herself. That would’ve been a sight she didn’t mind. “Hi. I’m Sage. Sage Nygaard.” She simply stated as she got away from the jeeps closer to the other participants, who were already introducing themselves. In fact, introducing themselves seemed to be their first activity and everyone had a minute to tell them about themselves. Sage just looked at a voice who was saying they would like to start. The voice belonged to the nip slip girl and Sage couldn’t help but chuckle again.

And oh boy, didn’t the minute feel long! How it was even possible to fit that much words in one minute, Sage wondered without getting any answers. “I guess I can go next.” Sage said as she had already thought about what she would say. “You heard my name already so I won’t repeat myself. I’m a thirty year old art teacher in high school, who has art exhibitions on the side. Besides art related activities I do boxing, hiking and am addicted to sudokus. I swear I get sudoku booklets as a Christmas gift every year.”

Sage went and almost forgot the last thing she wanted to tell about herself. “What comes to my views on love? I would like to just state that I believe it’s possible to love more than one person at the same time.” She had still some time left but since she already said what she wanted, Sage didn’t force it.
coded by Myling

Janis Mažeika

embarassed jeep > resort outfit everyone

Janis liked the environment he was seeing, but it wasn’t anything spectacular. It sure was amazing but thanks to his career as a travel guide and flight attendant, he had seen lots of similar looking locations. So when he got up from the car, his gaze went right away to the other participants instead of getting a better look at the scenery.

Janis left his luggage on the car since he was sure that was something he was supposed to do, the Major Domos would probably take care of it and everyone else’s luggage as well. WHile looking at the other participants he made a point of them all being somewhat close to his age, what he was thankful for.

He was afraid the show would be full of just barely 21 year old people, but these people seemed older than that. Well.. one of the ladies acted like a teenager, but she sure didn’t look like one. Then there was a stoic ravenette woman and a guy with a heavy aussie accent. Those were the people who for some reason caught his eyes first.

Janis listened to what everyone had to say before opening his mouth. “Pleased to meet you all. I’m Janis Mažeika.” He had a warm smile on his lips. He sure hoped to find the one from this show, or at least make new friends if not anything more. It was time for their first activity: everyone got a minute to introduce themselves. The two women he had looked at earlier, went for first. The first girl babbled about Thai food and fashion for a time that seemed longer than a minute.

She was somehow very endearing and charming, but also seemed like heavy company to be constantly around. The second woman was a lot calmer with fewer words. She was someone artistic, Janis could have guessed her being into music from the way she was dressed. Art and music.. they weren’t too far off from each other.

“Is it my turn?” Janis said in surprise when one of the crew members came to him and started to take time. “Oaah, I don’t know at all what to say. This came so suddenly. Introduction... I guess I should give my name?” He kept a small pause. “Yeah that seems like a good idea. Janis Mažeika. Wait. I said it earlier.” He babbled, not realizing that the minute was passing. He smiled a charming and apologizing smile towards everyone. This wasn’t going too well.

“Oh time is passing.. Umm.. I work as a flight attendant and travel guide. I have travelled to over fifteen countries and speak six languages. In my free time I go to the gym and mix drinks. I adore pugs and like to take selfies.” His minute was up and Janis stopped his speech, grinning a little. He wanted to vanish. He was embarrassed and scared about what kind of image he had given off himself.
coded by Myling

Lidewij Steinholdt-van Batenburgh

Interaction
Towards everyone

Mention
Luella KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop
Sage // Energetic child (Anelia) // Trainwreck (Janis) Myling Myling

Fashion
Burgundy suit and pretty nails

An one minute pitch? That was gonna be no problem. Lidewij was doing such things all her life already. Her eyes went over the name that was written down next to that picture. Luella... What kind of name was that? She shook her head softly. It fitted with the face though. And perhaps she should not judge too much, since Americans stumbled over her names all the time. "Hey! Careful!" she complained with a sharp tone as the car suddenly hid a bump. Her perfect manicured nails curling around the door handle next to her brace herself. Well for such a luxurious resort they could definitely do something about that road.

However they arrived safely at the entrance and gracefully she got out of the car. Her hand reaching for a folded bill that she handed to the driver as he held the door open, but other than that not giving him a second of her attention. Her eyes followed the cameras as she gave a smile and made sure they would catch her at good angles. None of this being out of ordinary for the female. She was used to being the center of attention and having all eyes on her. With a crowd that was just waiting for her to make a mistake so they could tear her down. Life of the rich and famous wasn't as pretty as most people thought or fantasized.

Lidewij watched as the other people arrived. They truly were a very diverse bunch and she wasn't sure what to think yet about most of them. Especially not the energetic childlike female that gave her pitch, while speaking at a rather impressive pace. The one that followed a bit more put together and her lips curled up to an approving smile at that last remark. Love was not limited to one person at the same time. Very interesting words. Her eyes took the female in further, not something her parents would approve off. Not that she cared about that in the slightest.

The next pitch was just a trainwreck as the male seemed to have no idea what a pitch was. She got up to safe him from the misery. She turned and the little crowd of fellow participants and crew members. She gave a little nod to indicate to start her time. "I am Lidewij Steinholdt-van Batenburgh. Born and raised in the Netherlands, so yes complicated name, but you better remember it." She raised her hand to move her hair over her shoulder. "I am very what you see is what you get. Don't like it? Not my problem. If you want to change me or my opinion? I wish you got luck, since I am one of the best lawyers worldwide. But feel free to amuse me." She gave a confident smile. "Number one complaint from my ex lovers is that I am too demanding and too intimidated. But I just know my worth and value." She winked towards one of the cameras as her timer ran out. Without another word she stepped down from the stage and made her way to her seat.

Luella Dixon.

If someone were to ask Luella what she was doing here, how would she even answer? Would she be genuine or would she answer with her usual 'eat the rich' statement? This car ride had been so utterly boring to Luella that this was the creation her mind had come up with to distract her from the boredom eating away at her. She hated car rides for the life of her. What about a motorcycle? Why wouldn't they allow for her to ride a motorcycle? She couldn't take being cooped up in a car, especially if she wasn't the one driving. What didn't help her case was that she couldn't rip her cohelear out as she was going to be surrounded by hearing people who most likely couldn't properly get a deaf person's attention.

When they got to the rocky parts that was when she was at wits end. The vibrations coming from the motion were irriatating her. She bit her tounge wanting more then anything to be a smart then again it wasn't the drivers felt he was only doing his job. Instead she took to resting her head against the headrest, closing her eyes. When the car did eventually come to a stop Ella was hyperaware, popping up out of her seat her hand reached the doorhandle without a second to spare.

Oh right if not to make her feel anymore suffocated there the Major Domo's had to take care of her luggage. Biting her tounge for the second time Ella had turned her attention to the others. She scouted out for the girl she was supposed to be judging. She internally shuddered at that thought, what kind of sick thing would she be doing now? Not seeing her Ella abandoned that thought, walking up to the others. No words left her mouth as she joined the group. She would say everyting in her pitch. Now was her time to scope out the others. Well that's what she thought she was doing, but the pitches started.

First up was a girl who was very eccentric, reminding Luella of a High School girl. She was a little hard to keep up with as words left her mouth a mile a minute. For the most part she was convinced she got everything. Next up was a breath of fresh air after that last girl, this one was very relaxed and easy to keep up with. She had kept a mental note that the girl was an artist. After her was a man who very much so seemed unsure of what to say. Even with there being a minute, she remained patient with him even if he couldn't get out everything he wanted. The girl after was that rare type of straightfoward get to the point. Luella was sorta impressed by her.

Having completed her inquiries on the four, Ella decided that was enough for now deciding it was her turn to do the pitch. "Hmm I'll go then." She said, making it clear to the other. Sometimes she would foget indications which would often get messy when she was doing icebreaks in school. With one minute on the clock a smirk grew on her face. In a way it felt like a challenge to her. "Oi mates. My name is Luella Dixon. She started off. The Asulan or Austalian Sign Language she was putting with her words was instinctual. "I'm a deaf 'Straya Secondary School band teacher who also is a partime tattoo artist and piercer. I do rather fancy being a freerider on my motorcycle. Can't handle me because I'm deaf go on and screw off. I am content with that way I am." Ella stated the last of that with her natural attitude towards ableist. "To make it clear I have a cohelear implant, but never try to abuse that and convince me to wear it. I'll be honest I am a rather independent and fiesty ristaking person so I don't know what to say if you don't like it. She finished off with a confident shrug and cock of her head. Luella then casually stepped of the stage with a smirk, aware she stood her ground and made herself clear.

F**ckin' Perfect

P!nk

♡coded by uxie♡

Tobias Bäcker

Interaction
Introduction in general

Mention
Fierces ladies Lidewij DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein and Luella KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop
Hot guy Janis Myling Myling

Fashion
Summer vibes

Tobias tugged a bit on the loose dressy shirt he was wearing. It had palm leaves on it, so he had thought it would fit the occassion. Now standing here and seeing the other people, he wasn't so sure about his choice anymore. Who was he kidding? He had not even been sure about his choice earlier today. Not even with the encouragement from Lexi and Amanda, who both seperately from each other had decided it was a totally Tobias-outfit. Right now, he wasn't so sure if that was a compliment either, he was so hopeless when it came to fashion. Unlike these people around him, who all seemed to have a lot more confidence than him. Like the male that was on stage right now, even if he seemed to be unsure of what to say. Janis sure was hot. That jawline... Yeah, he could so not write that down as first impression. The thought of it already caused a small blush to creep up as he quickly averted his eyes. What was he supposed to write down then...

The ladies that followed both seemed very sure of themselves. Intimidating, yes. Very much so. Good thing he was not looking for a female partner. His eyes were darting off towards the male he had to judge again. Travel guide, so he was probably adventurous. "Me?" He looked up almost bewildered when he was pointed out to do his little pitch. He flexed his fingers to fists and then stretched them out again as he walked up that little stage. It was not the first time he stood for crowd, if eleven people could even be called a crowd, but normally he was not pitching himself. There was nothing to pitch for. He was just a boring guy from Germany. "Uhm, so yeah... my name is T-tobias B-Bäcker," he started. No. Please no. Not that stutter. He hated it, but it always came up at moments he was nervous. Alexandra had always told him she had thought it was cute when they first got together. He did not share that opinion though.

Tobias took a deep breath in an effort to get at least the stutter uncontrol and to get his thoughts a bit sorted out so he would be able to form actually sentences. "I am 31 years old, I am from Germany. I am an investment analyst... uh... what else?" Seriously? Could he not think of at least one none boring fact to tell about himself? "I like brain teasers, origami and puzzles." Yes, that was very non boring. But Janis had liked that as well. Was he really already crushing on someone? Well, they were here to find love, right? "Oh! The most rash decision I ever made as to do the Tour du Mont Blanc! 105 miles, extremely difficult, but insanely beautiful. And yes, I did finish it!" He gave a proud smile, while his eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as he thought back of breathtaking views on the Alps. None of these people probably knew what he was talking about, but he had at least managed to say one exciting fact about himself. He was proud of that too.

mood :
elevated

outfit :
mentions :
DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Myling Myling

interactions :
------
petrov
;; arya
Arya sat in the back of the jeep scrolling through her phone. The thing that contained everything she needed to stay relevant in the influencer world and model world was about to be extremely limited to her. She tapped on the instagram icon and started a live video. "Ciao a tutti!" she said with an excited smile. "Im currently in St. Lucia!" she flipped the camera towards the turquoise blue waters and mountainous cliffs. "Isn't it beautiful" she squealed as she flipped the camera back to her face. "Ill be here for the next 21 days, so if I go MIA, dont be alarmed, im not dead, at least I hope not." She giggled a bit before the jeep hit a bump and her iphone flew out of her hands. She scrambled for it on the floor of the car but each bump kept tossing it away from her grasp. "Sorry everyone! I think I've got--to--go" she managed to get out peering at the phone camera upside down before grabbing it. "Arrivederci!" She quickly hit the end button on the screen coming up for air. The jeep came to a sudden halt as it pulled up behind another one. Arya gazed through the front window of the jeep watching as fellow contestants exited their vehicles. Her door suddenly swung open and a hand reached in to help her out. She took it with a gently smile spread on her face. "Grazie" she said politely as she stepped out of the car but stumbled a bit on the cobblestone path, maybe the heeled sandals werent the best footwear choice but she knew she looked damn good.

She followed the marked path up to the celestial terrace to find a few of the other contestants already up there. A male contestant was up on the stage giving his introduction. He seemed nervous but genuine. She looked about the terrace, a girl in a short skirt and skimpy top that seemed very giddy, another female with cropped hair and denim shorts she could guess was into the arts, and then there was another in her burgundy suit, based off the look on her face she seemed rather entitled. Then there were the guys, other than the one on stage, all were rather appealing to the eye. She smiled with a slight wave "Ciao, Im Arya" she said with a soft smile. She'd better be polite off the bat as she didnt want to give anyone the wrong impression of her since the moment she stepped in. She grabbed a champagne flute off one of the waiter's trays as the passed by taking a quick sip before she was motioned onto the stage by the crew. "Oh! my turn already?" She smiled making her way to the steps of the stage before ascending.

The corner of her lips turned upwards as she looked out onto the other contestants before her. She had one minute to make her first impression. "Hello, Im Arya Petrov! Im 26 years old and here to find love just like the rest of you." She took another sip of the champagne before continuing. "I am a model from Moscow, Russia. I currently reside in Milan, Italy with my doberman max. He is my best companion. You've probably seen me in spreads in Vogue and ELLE magazines, if you're into that. Im also a big influencer on instagram which takes up a great deal of time as well. I love to kickbox and do jujitsu during my free time as a form of exercise and stress relief." She paused momentarily trying to collect her thoughts before eyeing the crew tapping on their watch. "Looks like my minute is almost up. Anyway, lets get drunk, make love and have fun!" She said as she raised her glass of champagne in a toast before downing the rest of the bubbly liquid.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Azarkadeh.

"Azarkadeh you must be on your best behavior here. There will be no more of this delusional stuff. You are not gay and... whatever else you have said you were. It was something along the lines of not being a man. It's time to grow up and face the fact you are a man who loves women and only women. Is that understood?"
Azar sighed as quietly as they possibly could, another lecture? why not? They forced themself not to cringe as they were called a man. Swallowing back the lump in their throat Azar nodded their head. A smile of satisfaction came from their dad "Good to see you finally growing up." He patted them on the back. The agent ignored Azar's parent's advancements and praise as they gave in to what they had been told ever since they were outed. "Alright then we have an agreement. While you are over there remember the contract. We own you, remember?" She paused to snigger at a doe-eyed Azar. "No one other agency would want someone who screwed up their contract. Without the agency and your managers, you wouldn't have made it anywhere as an actor or model and you know it." Her voice was filled deep scathing. "That's enough for now. Go get on that plane before you miss it and mess this all up. We don't need any more of you messing things up. I mean that is the reason why you're going, isn't it? You couldn't just stay away from scandals... Anyway like I said go! Fix your mistakes Azarkadeh!"

This sort of verbal abuse wasn't new for Azar but it still hurt them mentally l just as a fresh physical injury would. They'd begun shaking the moment they were out of sight of their agent and managers, Azar only really ever referred to their parents as managers as they had never really ever been parents for them, just dirty old managers of their life. Out of instinct, they had begun biting their nails. They weren't fit for this life of modeling agencies, acting agencies, managers, etc. They were tired of not having the life they wanted. Why hadn't they fought their parents for control at a younger age? Dropping into a first-class seat Azar let go of all they were feeling after that lecture; frustration, anger, discomfort, sadness, just everything.

Azar had been prepping himself for the whole car ride even then when the car came to the island home no amount of preparing could prepare him for the construction he felt in his breath. "Come on Azar happy face." He told himself. The fake happy face, Azar's specialty mask. He didn't say much of anything as he met the others as they had started moving not too long after his arrival. Arriving in the Celestial Terrace he caught onto what was going on, they were going to do pitches. Oh wonderful, something that they are going to have to pretend with. Yes judge I'm Azarkadeh Kellen a straight man, oh let's not forget I'm a celebrity. He listened intensely to the others. They all went by in a blur, the thing that caught his eye was the girl, Arya's ending. Oh yeah, he planned on getting drunk. Before Azar knew what he was doing there he was standing up. "Oh alright I'm next." He said to avoid the awkwardness that came with him freezing as his brain caught up with his action. He casually strolled up to the stage, climbing the stairs with fake pep. 'Just act like you're playing a role, you're portraying a character that is much like you.'

"Hello! I'm Azarkadeh Kellen, an American Actor, and Model from NYC. I was born in Edina, Minnesota, and raised in New York City. I am 32 years old..." Azar had never been able to speak without a premade script, so a pitch wasn't easy. He didn't know himself that deeply. He had never really had the chance to make act on his feelings and personality, so how does this work. "For now I'm going to remain mysterious. The rest is for you guys to discover later on." He clicked his young with adding in a charming. That's normal behavior for a cis straight man, right? Azar couldn't have known more. Having said 'his' peace he ended his pitch early, scurrying back down to his seat.

Fake Happy

Paramore

♡coded by uxie♡

Taimo Lumi

Interaction
Everyone in general

Mention
Luella (also Cruella and Lulu) KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop
Boring man (Tobias) DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein
Model girl (Arya) SweetSublime SweetSublime
Model male (Azar) KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop

Fashion
Simple Summer

Taimo was happy to see so many unfamiliar faces around him. Not that he had expected to see a familiar face here, those chances were far too small. But new faces meant new friends, hopefully. He smiled widely as he looked around the little group they were with that was steadily growing, while also trying to keep track of the pitches that were going on. Trying was a major key word here. "Mate!" His voice rumbled friendly, though he tried to keep it a bit under his breath. Yet how could he not respond to a call of his people?! And just like that the girl on the stage had his full attention. Luella. Interesting name. But not the person he had to pay attention to, right? No, that had been some christian sounding name.

His attention was already sliding off again as he watched those movements of her hands. She was a quick signer and he focused back on her voice. Risktaking and feisty. She definitely looked that part and he gave her a big smile. A woman to his heart already, and from Down Under as well. The next man lost his attention within the first few seconds of opening his mouth, boring. It was written all over him. Luckily his follow up brought some energy with her, as Taimo picked up on something about a dobermann and she being into fighting sports, which he wouldn't have guessed based on her appearance. But well, never judge a book by the cover, wasn't that the saying?

A second model came on the stage, male this time. He loved that brown jacket very much, even though he was not really a person to wear a jacket. Unless the weather was bad, but honestly, how many times did that happen in Australia? "Hello, I am Taimo Lumi," he said, while at the same time signing it. "I am a fire fighter and EMT." He gave an apologetic smile towards the girl. Lulu? Cruella? Something like that, right? "I am sorry, I don't know much Asulan yet. But I am learning." That was the last bit he did known to sign, before he put his hands down. "So more about me. I officially have an Estonian nationality, while my parents are Finnish. Hence the name. I just decided to be born a bit too early when my parents were on vacation to Tallinn. And apparently that was not even the most inconvenient thing I ever did to them. Which let to them sorta just kick me out of their life and cut me off, but that is a complete different story for another time." He gave a nonchalant shrug. He was so over that. It had happened. So be it. "Something else interesting? Oh right! I have experience modeling as well! I was mister June last year, or July? Not sure anymore. The money from the calendars went to help with the rescue and rehabilitation of the animals that had suffered from the bush fires. He babbled quickly and easy. He had already forgotten he was only suppose to stay a minute on the stage.

"I would also like to apologise if it seems like I am not paying attention, or get your names wrong. I am very bad with that kinda stuff, so please don't take that too personal. I am trying! Feel free to correct me every time I get it wrong. I promise that at some point it will stick in this stupid brain of mine," Taimo grinned once again, though a bit more sheepish this time. "Let see, what else can I-... Oh, I have to stop? Already?" He blinked a bit, honestly surprised as he had only now became aware of the several crew members that had been waving and gesturing towards him that his time was up. "Well, I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!" he quickly said, before finally leaving the stage. "Sorry," he said towards one of the crewmembers he passed as he made his way back to one of the chairs at the bar.

Cipher.

Never in a million years did Cipherion think this would be an event taking place in his life, he was only a youth therapist from California. Here he was though, heading to a resort to possibly find love. No matter how this turned out he would make the best out of it. This was his first time in years he was letting himself loosen up and take a vacation and nothing would ruin this for him. In the car, he figured it would be a long ride and it would get boring for the chauffeur so he struck up one hell of a conversation with the man during the road trip. He seemed to deeply appreciate it, Cipher was just glad he could make his job a little more engaging. He was genuinely bummed when the car came to a stop. The chauffeur and he were having such a great conversation. Alas, their time together had come to an end. Thanking the man for his services he jumped out of the car.

It wasn't too long before Cipher was once again thanking someone for their services, this time it was a Major Domo. Spotting the others he would be with for the next at the entrance Cipher stopped a second. His sleeves were still up and while he was open to embracing what he'd been through in his life to let others who are going through the same feelings know that there are people out there that have made it through. Being that he was living with these people for the next 21 days he would need to be heavily considerate of their triggers so for now he gently tugged his sleeves down, fixing the wrist cuffs once they were draped over his wrist.

With that being through Cipher continued his way up to the others. A wide friendly smile flaunted on his features as he waved. "Hello, all I'm Cipherion Oaksen." He introduced. He kindly looked over the others as they either introduced themself or just greeted everyone with their presence. A greeting didn't have to be in words, your presence could be a greeting in itself and many underestimate that.

He carried himself very gently as they moved on into the Celestial Terrace where the pitches would be held. His heart went out to those that would be highly uncomfortable with this. Cipher had tip-top shape listening skills so the moment Anelia began he'd went into this state of deep concentration on the people in front of him. She was very eccentric and he could definitely tell she was on a bubbly socialite, an extrovert's worst nightmare. Next up was the girl he was supposed to be judging, Lidewij. Woah she did one hell of a job blowing him away with her pitch. Very Straight forward and right onto the point. Feistiness seemed to thrive in her soul, her opinions were shaped like titanium. His inquiry on her was sure to be interesting.

Next was another feisty woman, very straight to the point. The signing was the first thing Cipher noticed however he didn't understand it. The mates told him she was Australian which explained why he didn't understand her sign. It was an Australian sign language, Auslan, he only knew ASL. She made it very clear that her deafness wasn't going to keep her from doing what she wanted as she was a band teacher which fascinated Cipher. Her deaf culture seemed very close to her heart. Like Lidewij her opinions and lifestyle seemed to be shaped like titanium. Next up was who Cipher's heart went out to, poor Tobias. He seemed far too uneasy, but in the end, he pulled through with something he liked.

Next up was a model, very go with the flow Arya was. She just let the words flow out of her mouth through the entire pitch. Her ending really gave him the idea that she just the 'enjoy life as it is' type. Kudo's to her. After Arya was another model, this time a man. He seemed very vague as if he was missing the whole point of this activity. It is what it was, maybe that was just his interpretation or he just wasn't good with this stuff. Who knows?

Then there was Taimo, Cipher was really intrigued with his pitch. He went the extra mile to try and help his fellow Australians out which was just sweet in itself. He took the fact that she was deaf and showed some human decency with what he knew. Though he was a first responder so it did put some correlation into why he was so willing to help out and make someone's life a little simpler. He internally frowned hearing the part about his parents. A lot of his clients had parental issues at home. He couldn't help but feel empathy whenever he heard of such topics. Cipher couldn't stop himself from smiling when he heard of what the money he made from his bit of modeling went to, no matter how hard he was trying to remain neutral. It was sweet when he took time out of his pitch to let the others know of his struggles with names and such, even saying that they were free to correct him. He also found it a bit funny when he stayed a little longer to finish his last thought and the crewmember's obvious internal facepalming at this situation.

He'd been so wrapped up in the others pitches to realize he hadn't gone yet. Standing Cipher wiped his silk button-up down to clear the ruffled up fabric. "Ahh, I see it's about time I go." He said, walking into the aisle that lead up to the stage. The moment he got up there Cipher began his pitch as it were a gentle lecture. "Hello, all. I do believe I introduced myself at the entrance however I will do it again for those that may have not heard or don't remember. I'm Cipherion Oaksen. You can all just call me Cipher though. In twenty-eight years of age. If I'm being honest this is the first vacation I have taken in years. I don't really mind what happens here, it would be wonderful to find love, but however, it turns out nothing will ruin this for me." He paused in an attempt to gather his thoughts. "I'm a youth therapist from California. College was very interesting for me and not the normal interesting, let's just say messy interesting. But hey I'm still here, I survived that rocky slope." It felt weird for him to not be just straightforward but not knowing the other's triggers made him apprehensive. He felt better off not triggering anyone. "One of my hobbies dabbles in fashion. I'm not a fashion designer or anything just find it interesting. Anyway yeah, I don't have much of anything else for now. It was nice getting to know you guys through these pitches and I can't wait to get to know you all the better in the time we have together." Cipher's arms feel to his side for a second before waving and making his way off the stage.

Mr. Blue Sky

♡coded by uxie♡

Interaction
Everyone

Mention
No one and everyone

Clothes
For those who care:
The dress
The hat
the shoes

Iris' stomach was turning as this had been the farthest she had ever been. Why did her nanna have to sign her up to it. She knows that the old woman loves those kinds of shows to much and probably thinks that they are real life and not fabrication. "Oh Iris, how dumb you are!" she sighed.
The girl's leg kept bouncing up and down until they reached the resort. Iris slowly gathered all the things and thanked the driver before taking the first good look around. It was amazing. The nature looked so lush and vibrant. The girl nearly dropped all she was holding as her jaw dropped of awe. A Major Domo rushed to pick her things up. Iris fumbled and thanked him as the man carried them away. The group of contestants were gathered together and brought to a stage but Iris was too preoccupied to really pay much attention during it and stayed a step or two behind the others still gazing at the nature around.
One by one everyone introduced themselves and Iris found herself to be one of the last if not the last to talk. First came the black-haired girl who liked cooking, then the deaf girl who likes tattoos and motorcycles. Next, a gorgeous model followed by her male counterpart. Iris was half sure those two were chosen to strap a little more well know name or model to the show. The last two before her were the man with a god's body and finally a man (she is like 80% sure he was a man) with lovely dark hair.
It was finally her turn and Iris felt that her knees had gone a little weak it was because she had quite the lack of nerve for presenting. As the woman took her place on the stage she started carefully and fumbled with her fingers a little. "Hi, my name is Iris Aura Rosewood. I am 27 and come from Alaska. My family has a large homestead that at the moment three generations of women take care of including me. I am here because my nanna hoped that I can find myself a husband and she can see her great-grandchildren before she dies." Iris took in a deep breath and tried to give everyone a sweet smile but she was not sure how well it turned out as she was quite a ball of nervousness at the moment. So she continued: "As of what's special about me I would say nothing really if I would compare myself to you all as I don't have the body of a god or a goddess like oh so many of you nor have I battled with unbeatable odds like it was Luella if I remembered correctly. I don't even have any real edge to me." The last words came out as half chuckle and a sigh. "So yeah I am just plain old Iris......as blank as they come."
Iris finished and quietly went to take her place off the small stage once more. She felt dumb and half of her regretted say at least third of those words as each added sentence made her realize she didn't really belong here at least with not those people.​

Coded by DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein (but I still miss the visible scroll bar :( )

Lidewij Steinholdt-van Batenburgh

Interaction
Towards everyone

Mention
Luella // Azar // Cipher KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop
Arya SweetSublime SweetSublime
Iris Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Fashion
Burgundy suit and pretty nails

Lidewij listened with great interest to the pitches that followed. Luella seemed to match her energy a lot, though on the more rebel side of the scale. They were totally gonna butt heads at some point, there was no doubt about it. And honestly? Lidewij was looking forward to that time to come. Not because she was one to enjoy fights, not at all, but she sure could enjoy a good argument and someone that kept their ground. Luella seemed like a person to provide that. Yes, there surely were interesting times between them ahead.

Arya seemed like the typical rich kid, influencer type. All fun, all play, never had something bad happen to her. A blissful naive vibe hung around her, though differently from the high energy Anelia. The lawyer wasn't sure what to make of her just yet, and well, she could very much agree with those finals words before the model stepped down. Yet there were some more pitches to follow. One of them being Azar, who did not say much at all. He didn't reveal anything at all, but his name, age and where abouts. The lack of words made up with confident acting and a charming gesture, but none of it seemed to reach those eyes. Typical behaviour of someone trapped in that Golden Cage of the rich and famous where your life was lived for you and you behaved the way was expected from you.

She turned slightly on her chair, while the next person came up on the stage and babbled on with ease. Sure, the Aussie was nice eye candy, but a lot more was needed to keep her interest. She knew she couldn't help everyone, and she was aware not everyone wanted help, but she couldn't help but to be curious for his story. His real story that had been hidden behind that professional mask, that she was no stranger to either. From before she had found her own freedom and broke free from that Golden Cage. Yet she had to be careful, not everyone wanted to be saved and have their world turned upside down. No matter how many options that brought to their life. So for now she gave him a nice smile as she slightly tipped her glass to him and turned back to pay attention to the last two people.

The Aussie was followed up by a youth therapist. Noble job, and Lidewij couldn't help but to chuckle as he spoke about college being a rocky slope. He seemed nice and calm. She was sure she could have some very interesting and deep conversation with him. Perhaps more... Time would tell, but she sure enjoyed the vibe he gave off. And it was probably good to have someone like him around for when she and Luelle would catch on each other like fire on dry wood. It would be good to have someone that could calm them all down and make sure no real fires would happen. Iris followed the same vibe with her cute smile and playful hair. Though the reason for the girl to be here, to satisfy her Nana's wish and find a husband and child? Such old time nonsense, but Lidewij managed to hold her tongue, for now. Though she was sure her disagreement with the statement was visible on her face, as well as the words that followed. Such lack of self confidence and self respect. It was a shame. She hoped that were just the nerves getting the better of the Alaskan girl, because she sure had something to bring to the table.

Lidewij swiftly exchanged her empty champagne glass for a full one when one of those Major Domos came by with a tray. Though she did remind herself to sip from this one, because she had no interest in ending up drunk before the dinner. And with the lack of sleep, an upcoming jetjag and not having eaten for god knew how long, she'd have to go slow with the drinks. Even though it was top notch champagne, very high class and without doubt expensive. Like everything else here. "Anyone interested in playing some ice breaker game while exploring the resort?" she suggested, as it seemed they were left to their own now that the pitches were done. She looked around the group a bit to see everyones reaction. "We could wander around the resort while playing 20 questions, two truths and a lie, truth or dare or I don't know." She gave a bit of a shrug, hoping the others would like the idea. They had to get to know each other one way or another, right?

Tobias Bäcker

Interaction
No one

Mention
Plain yet impressive girl Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
Miss Lawyer DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein

Fashion
Summer vibes

Another one of his rash, and very stupid, ideas had been to agree to go onto this show. With all the pitches going on he started to feel more and more out of place. Models, influencers, firefigthers, lawyers, all of them very successful and confident people. Not that he wasn't succesful, in his job that was. All else seemed to fail, and wasn't that the main reason he had decided to follow this crazy idea of Lexi. Well, now that he was into this mess, he might as well make the best of it. Yet it was so much easier said than done. At least the nature was very beautiful around here. Perhaps he should just treat this as a little holiday and forget about the fact he was here to find love and stuck in place with seven perfect strangers. Perfect strangers in more than just the saying... Then again, how much time would they have to spend alone after that dinner? He would have to participate in those dates. "It is gonna be alright, Toby..." He mumbled to himself, as he picked up another glass of champagne. It would help with the nerves, would it not?

The last pitch was done by a girl from Alaska with a cute smile. She seemed to be very down to earth, but a lot more straight forward than he was. He gave a soft smile as she pointed out how 'godly' everyone seemed to be and what impressive repetoire they all seemed to bring. However living alone on a homestead was just as impressive to him. In Alaska even. Not something for him. He wasn't particularly materialistic, but he did enjoy the perks and benefits of living in a loud buzzing city. Once the pitch was done, there was a bit of an awkward moment falling around them. Or at least it felt like that for Tobias. For he had no idea what to do with himself now that they were left to their own devices and the idea probably was that they would mix and mingle. It felt the same as coming to one of those networking parties or the seminars where he mostly kept to himself. Not that he was impolite. He knew how to be social! He just didn't know how to make the first step. So he was very happy to hear miss Lawyer with the way too complicated last name speak up and offer some ways of getting to know each other.

The german male didn't have much experience with the games she mention, as one would expect. He wasn't entirely clueless on them though. And getting familiar with the place they would be staying for the upcoming weeks, was not a bad idea either. It had on his to do list as well. "Sounds like a splendid idea," he spoke politely. Splendid, did anyone even use that word still? He wasn't even sure if his voice was loud enough to be heard. He stepped a bit more into her direction and the others that had decided to come along.

mood :
elevated

outfit :
mentions :
DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Jaellagirl Jaellagirl KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop

interactions :
------
petrov
;; arya
Arya sat back sipping on the expensive champagne as she listened to the final few people that remained to give their introductions. There was Azar, a handsome actor from New York City that to her seemed a bit hurried and unconfident. Her lips pursed to one side as he hurried off of the stage and to his place in the crowd of them. Following Azar was a psychologist, Cipherion. He was well spoken and seemed to have his words more put together than the actor did. He looked comfortable even. Then came the curly haired girl from Alaska, simple, kind, a farmer? Her name was Iris, maybe she'd be a bit too sweet for her. But Arya knew never to judge a book by its cover. She still was not quite sure who she'd get along with and who she wouldn't, only time would tell and the mixing of everyone's very different personalities.

It wasn't long before the lawyer who's name she had an incredibly hard time trying to pronounce offered the idea of playing some ice breaker game while they ventured off to explore the resort a bit. Maybe not such a bad idea. "Im down for that" Arya said lifting the champagne flute into the air as she got to her feet. "Maybe we should make it more interesting and make it a drinking game of sorts?" she asked with an arched brow as she turned to look at the others. She wasn't sure how the lawyer would feel about her interjecting but alcohol always made things more fun. "Might help some loosen up a bit."

She finished off the champagne placing it on a nearby tray before picking up another. She picked up a small horderve as well, maybe help satisfy her hunger and keep her from getting too drunk too quickly. She took a small bite out of the goat cheese crostini and a satisfied "hmmm" escaped her lips. "So good, you guys must try it!" She finished off the crostini with a final bite and licked her lips in delight. "So...what game will it be lawyer?"
coded by reveriee.

Luella Dixon.

Luella watched the other pitches after her thoughtfully. She listened to Tobias, feeling bad for the poor guy. It definitely didn't seem as if he was doing the greatest at first, but the moment he started getting into the grove of things she smiled encouragingly. Next up was Arya, the model, she seemed very much like an influencer in the least to say. The male model was super vague, he spewed very fake vibes. Then there was Taimo, she was blown out of reality by him. It was difficult for her to place the accent at first even if she had been born in Australia and was around the accent constantly. When he started trying his best to sign Auslan she smiled widely. It was wonderful to see someone trying at the very least. His attempt to communicate with her in a way she could understand best warmed her heart. Then there was the child therapist, Cipherion she believed it was. He, or at least she was mostly sure he was he, came off as very calm and collected, more than likely he would be the major peacekeeper. Last, but not least was Iris, just an average girl. Luella was a little confused about what she meant by unbeatable odds. She was only deaf, life as a deaf person was far easier when you're connected with your deaf culture and that she was.

Luella nearly fell out of her seat when she heard someone mention an ice breaker. She was more than alright with them, it allowed her to understand and get to know others. Sometimes that was a challenge as people were unaware she needs to read lips as an aid in her processing so they didn't face her which made it hard. Especially with the fact that when people were talking to her and turned away the sound processed all funky and muffled. "Count me in!" She said gladly as she strolled up to the group that was already forming for this icebreaker game.

F**ckin' Perfect

P!nk

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back