• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I’m excited for this you guys. I’ll get the lore page set up. I’m pretty new to this site, but I think you can copy my post to do the character sheet?
Help me if I’m wrong 😂

I have a hard time reading Bb code, so can I just use the tabs instead of the whole thing (the image alignment, etc)

That’s fine, Flame!

Alpha, I believe we have one more crew member available for the Neptune and then two more for the Greedy Dagger.

I’m thinking we can start around 1722.

Historically, the main hubs are going to be in the Caribbean we can change some things. I made Port Royal the main area for Neptunes Revenge to be docked at, not sure where yet for the other ship.

Side note, for those of you playing crew members let me know if you have a preference for a position for first mate or prefer to be a regular crew member. We can do NPC’s if any of you would prefer not to be, it won’t be too different.

Last edited:
I’m thinking we can start around 1722.

Historically, the main hubs are going to be in the Caribbean we can change some things. I made Port Royal the main area for Neptunes Revenge to be docked at, not sure where yet for the other ship.

Side note, for those of you playing crew members let me know if you have a preference for a position for first mate or prefer to be a regular crew member. We can do NPC’s if any of you would prefer not to be, it won’t be too different.
I'd be interested in being the first mate for Neptune, will start my CS tonight

Excellent! With that, we are full with no more roles to fill for the moment!

Please continue to work on your CS, but it is very likely I will have a post up by this evening (my time in the Pacific Northwest of Ye old USA) or early in the morning.

Thanks again for your interest, you lovely people ❤️.

Fun fact, because I happened to recognize that dagger Flame Demon put down in their inventory! That's a tripple-bladed dagger; it leaves triangular wounds that the body can't heal well, and it's outlawed under the Geneva Convention because of that.

Fun fact, because I happened to recognize that dagger Flame Demon put down in their inventory! That's a tripple-bladed dagger; it leaves triangular wounds that the body can't heal well, and it's outlawed under the Geneva Convention because of that.
I looked effective enough XD also it's really fancy soo

Sorry guys, these past couple days blew by me but I will have a post up soon!!

I did it at least for one character. Also, I have unbearably slow internet. I will be doing my other characters post later, but she won't have anything to do with how this starts so it wont be needed ASAP. I hope it's acceptable! Thank you all for your patience <3.

PM me TheForce :)

[Update. Both my characters have posts! ]

Last edited:
Hello everyone else. I posted my apeman. Love the looks of the crews. Who else is with the Neptune’s Revenge?

I have notes!

Neptune's Revenge:
Athena (captain )
Maceline "Marcy" ( Crew mate )
Scarlet ( Crew Mate )
Kappu ( Crew Mate )

Greedy Dagger:
Ven (Captain)
Lan (captured )
Ariiasqthylinh (Crew mate)
Gray ( "Crew Mate" )
Hunch (Crew mate )