• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

thehighpriestess

magic user
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Heaven, you fool? Did you ever hear of any pirates going there? Give me hell, it's a merrier place.” -Thomas Sutton

7ea5b01c3a67e7d8fa121000a802b64a.jpg

A missing mermaid, a sister eager to find her, and a crew of bloodthirsty men (and a woman or two) eager to help, for the right price. These are but a few of our lovely roles.

Join us on an adventure of a lifetime!

Welcome friends! Pardon the lackluster post as I am not incredibly great with coding, but I am eagerly looking for a few individuals who may be interested in a fun sea-adventure.
This will be a literate pirate adventure! I will be posting more details asap . I just wanted to shape something out while I had the idea fresh in my mind. Stay tuned for updates.

Roles:
Missing Mermaid: A free spirit, even amongst his own kind. Traveled too far from hisfamily and found himself taken in a large fishing net far from home. Currently a prisoner of Captain [Your character here], owner of the Greedy Dagger.[Tap].

Sibling of missing mermaid: Sought out the help of pirates aboard Neptune's Revenge to help find their brother.Youngest of the clan. [Flame]
Captain of Neptune's Revenge: She is money hungry and adventurous, but rarely as
bloodthirsty as most would believe. Helping purely for the treasure promised. [Cryptic Heathen-Captain Athena Goodfellow-]
Crew on Neptune's Revenge:

1:Flame Demon
2:Zorna
3:Alpha
Captain of the Greedy Dagger: He/She/They are bloodthirsty and cruel. Mermaid's are rumored to allow one to be immortal, and they're eager to test that out by whatever means required. [Bitty]
Crew on the Greedy Dagger:
1:Flame
2:Vex
3:Teltex

Sedna the Mermaid: A nomadic merwoman who follows her own moral compass. Has no qualms in joining whatever side furthers her goals. Has definitely eaten her fair share of men. [CrypticHeathen]

Last edited:
Question; is that all of the roles there can be, or can we have more mers or other such creepy ocean-dwellers

Also, are the roles gender-locked (namely the mermaid one)

Thank you all for the interest!

Flame: these are the roles I’d like filled in order to get posts going, but I am not opposed to adding more. I’m not opposed to making the missing mermaid male or the other one. Just the vision I originally had they were both female.

Zorna: Set in ours, but with mythological creatures there is potential for unexplored lands and such!

Vex: Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions . :)

I think i'm interested in playing one of the mermaid roles! is there any specific type of lore you had set? and what type of mermaids would they be/magic properties would they have-
like; are the tails gonna be based of real fish or The little mermaid type
and would it be okay to give them more unhuman features? ( larger size , sharp teeth etc)

Sounds interesting! I might have a character or two I can adapt to throw in, anybody got their eyes set on the captain and/or crew of the Greedy Dagger yet?

I think i'm interested in playing one of the mermaid roles! is there any specific type of lore you had set? and what type of mermaids would they be/magic properties would they have-
like; are the tails gonna be based of real fish or The little mermaid type
and would it be okay to give them more unhuman features? ( larger size , sharp teeth etc)
I’m allowing the creativity to flow. The only rules I’d like to set is obviously nothing overpowered, and they can take different forms on land vs in the water. They’d be incredibly adaptive. If you wanna make a tail like a goldfish or a jellyfish, be my guest. The human form would need to be able to blend into society. ☺️

Bitty, I can reserve that for you if you’d like!

I’m allowing the creativity to flow. The only rules I’d like to set is obviously nothing overpowered, and they can take different forms on land vs in the water. They’d be incredibly adaptive. If you wanna make a tail like a goldfish or a jellyfish, be my guest. The human form would need to be able to blend into society. ☺️
...May I filch the sibling role?

Also, how big are we allowed to make the mers

In that case, the captain would be awesome, thanks!

cool. thank you! I'd like to nab the missing mermaid if we're reserving spots!

How many people (and characters) are you looking for this thread. I am asking because while I may have something and be interested I have found I am not capable of large groups at the moment and I don't wanna join if it's too big for me.

But if I do join I am looking to make a siren captain of a separate ship. His main goal is adventuring and would have a low opinion of humans, and goes off on whims, not above being cruel or blood thirsty if this is something you could see existing in your thread.

Awesome! For plot guidance, I will be taking the role of the captain on Neptunes Revenge. We have the main roles filled, so I wouldn’t be opposed to starting a post up this weekend once we got some character sheets going. I’d like a few more crew members ifpossible (I may be making one as well to add) but I would like to get this going and keep the momentum. As for the character idea, I think I’d like to stick to these roles for now until more get filled.

Also. I have made a character sheet!

Last edited:
I would be interested in being one of the crew of the Neptunes revenge, but I do have school during the week, so the times I can be online are varied, would that be a problem?

That’s c
I would be interested in being one of the crew of the Neptunes revenge, but I do have school during the week, so the times I can be online are varied, would that be a problem?
Thats completely fine! It may be reasonably paced, so as long as you’re ok with potentially your character being moved on the ship (not god modding) but physically moved as the plot progresses, it’s no worries.

interested! i’d like to be a crew member on the neptune’s revenge if that’s alright ^^

bambino bambino You got it!

I’m excited for this you guys. I’ll get the lore page set up. I’m pretty new to this site, but I think you can copy my post to do the character sheet?
Help me if I’m wrong 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back