• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I like how the one person who needs to find someone from the Neptune's Revenge is approached by someone from the Greedy Dagger.

Okay finally got some time imma catch up on reading and start again. I was gonna load cargo but you know the old saying you snooze you loose.

I'll be posting again to keep things along by no later than Thursday, if not sooner as only a few interactions have happened.

Also because I've caught a cold you may see me be slightly more active this week because I'm staying home for a few days. Oofta.

I'll be posting again to keep things along by no later than Thursday, if not sooner as only a few interactions have happened.

Also because I've caught a cold you may see me be slightly more active this week because I'm staying home for a few days. Oofta.
Hope you feel better soon

Ok , reading it. I no longer like how i wrote my post ; but at least it is there and no longer in my brain . and im too mushy to fix it

I finished up Sedna's post and I don't feel as ill! Huzzzaaah. Looking forward to reading more of this saga in days to come :)

Bump because.....

I was asked to open up new positions if I'd be willing, and since we're in IC I think I'm cool with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back