Advice/Help Since im such a oddball in roleplay tell me whats most comum fandoms rp

kikimonlover

I like to roleplay obscure franchises as its said on my introduction ive been trying find whats the most popular fandom themed roleplays so maybe someone tell me about them (and give me a sinopsis of the show/game/tv show etc its based of)

I never do a count, but its probably Pokemon. It has been around for a long time, its at least one if not the most popular media franchise, the number of new RP for it is fairly stable and its popularity get a constant boost everytime they release a new game.

Popular fluctates through the years but the mainstay ever since I started in 7th grade? Harry Potter. Whether it's an AU, another school, or as the canons, there have always been a handful on every website. Pokémon is also popular though I've never seen one with lasting power. I also feel like what's popular in group RPs differs from 1x1.

As of now, the most popular fandoms for groups are:

-My Hero Academia (superhero school anime)
-Once Upon A Time (fairy tale characters in the real world)

For 1x1s:
-Genshin Impact (fantasy, anime-style gacha game, though this is typically done with canon characters or Canon OC)
-Five Nights at Freddy's (horror game with some deep lore that idk)
-Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss (not really sure what this is but I see it pop up)

It really fluctuates based on what's popular at any given time. However, there's a few that seem to never go out of fashion. These would be things like Pokemon and Harry Potter.

Step 1: Go to the recruitment section (1x1 or group)
Step 2: Set the filter to the fandom prefix, the time to whatever you would consider ‘recent’, and maybe order them by most posts though that last step is more just helpful if you’re looking for popularity and not really necessary per se
Step 3: Take a look at which fandoms make the filtered list, in what order and how many of the same fandom
Step 4: Repeat for other type (1x1 or group) if you want, otherwise you’re done

This method should answer your question and is repeatable at any time to update the info. It’s far from perfect of course, but it’s live data on the thing you want to know about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back