Video Games Sims 4

Parsity

fell in love with the mudd
What's the best aspect about Sims 4 to you? Why do you enjoy playing Sims? What got you into it?
Sims 4 I've been playing since it came out. It's my favourite game of all time. I've played a little over 3,600 hours. I'm a bit obsessed. Tell me about your Sims 4 or any type of Sims experience!

I personally don't play it, but my favorite part of it is all the different furniture, building tools, etc.

I like to watch videos from time to time, though.

I haven't played TS4 much but I own TS3 on steam and I play it on and off. I also played the original sims at a friends house years and years ago.

I usually make characters from my writing or RPs to ship them together and make them have kids and happy families. Usually when I play like this I play at least semi-normally, avoiding cheats, mods and the like. Though for the most part I just try to come up with outfits and hairstyles in CAS.

Or recreate my junior high bullies and engage in some good old fashioned sim torture. This usually involves locking them in a basement full of long maze-like hallways with swimming pools for floors between the fridge, toilet and bed, watching them suffer and argue with one another constantly due to them all having various assortments negative personality traits.

I really like the architectural aspects of the game, but I honestly haven't played that much such that I can thoroughly explore them.

I am currently in the middle of a sort-of playthrough right now, actually. I have a bunch of expansions, so I have a lot to do.

I originally planned for Olive to be a rockin DJ with a lot of charisma and charm, with Janet as an antisocial writer.

Olive died in a fire and is a ghost. Janet is more famous than Olive. Olive has maxed archeology skill, and is not even level 5 in either comedy or charisma. Olive is branching out to painting, violin, and cooking. They got a skeleton servant from Olive's archaeology adventures, and Janet may become a vampire soon. This was not what I was originally planning, but OK.

A painter violinist DJ ghost archaeologist chef, and a famous possible-vampire writer.

It's fun to make characters, especially with custom content. The best things about the sims 4... The customization within create a sim. Being able to shape by dragging. I usually play the sims 3 though because of all the expansions on there that aren't on TS4.

I've been a Simmer since the very first Sims came out. I've loved playing the default families but mostly from TS1, 2, 3 and 4...I just like making new families and seeing where I can take them and seeing if I can get the kids ( if I let a family have them) high grades and good jobs before either moving them out or continuing with them when the parents pass from old age.

Now with TS4...just making a random Sim and trying to get almost all the ways they can die ( not all at once lol ) and seeing the color of their ghost is fun to watch. I like that you can make the character look some what like you or someone you know, the endless expansions packs and being an Alien!! Lol. I've been wanting to get the Vampire expansion pack for a while but with the Cats and Dogs, I'm at a crossroad on what to get. :P

I've been a Simmer since the very first Sims came out. I've loved playing the default families but mostly from TS1, 2, 3 and 4...I just like making new families and seeing where I can take them and seeing if I can get the kids ( if I let a family have them) high grades and good jobs before either moving them out or continuing with them when the parents pass from old age.

Now with TS4...just making a random Sim and trying to get almost all the ways they can die ( not all at once lol ) and seeing the color of their ghost is fun to watch. I like that you can make the character look some what like you or someone you know, the endless expansions packs and being an Alien!! Lol. I've been wanting to get the Vampire expansion pack for a while but with the Cats and Dogs, I'm at a crossroad on what to get. :P

I have both Cats and Dogs and Vampires. Vampires has a fast walk that allows your sims to actually get where you want them to be in less than an eternity. Cats and Dogs has a roomba your pets can ride on. Choose your pick.

Eeeeee!!!!! Omg I think I'm gonna get Cats and Dogs!! Lol

Just so you know, you can't control your pets like you can sims. You might've already known that, but that's a possible deal breaker.

Just so you know, you can't control your pets like you can sims. You might've already known that, but that's a possible deal breaker.

Hmm dang I didn't think about that. I might get both tho. I wish TS4 had what TS3 did, the Into the future one. That was fun!

Hmm dang I didn't think about that. I might get both tho. I wish TS4 had what TS3 did, the Into the future one. That was fun!

Vampires has a really cool system for abilities and all that, plus some really nice furniture and hairstyles. I do think the clothes are probably the weakest throughout all of the packs though.

Cats and Dogs has some really cute cas stuff and the customization with the spray paint is stupid fun. The furniture is meh.

I'd personally reccomend Seasons because of the holiday system and the ability to make any holiday you want, but whatever floats your boat.

Vampires has a really cool system for abilities and all that, plus some really nice furniture and hairstyles. I do think the clothes are probably the weakest throughout all of the packs though.

Cats and Dogs has some really cute cas stuff and the customization with the spray paint is stupid fun. The furniture is meh.

I'd personally reccomend Seasons because of the holiday system and the ability to make any holiday you want, but whatever floats your boat.

Oh yeah! I forgot about Seasons. Lol

Oh yeah! I forgot about Seasons. Lol

Seasons is fun. You can experience Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, and make Easter and Halloween because they don't exist on the default calendar for some reason.

Or you can play with nature itself and make it winter repeatedly, and add holidays to the calender that are all about baking and appreciating muffins. Endless possibility. Though some holiday options are only available with certain packs.

I used it instead autodeck to plan apartments for games and comics and have a quick look back. It's pretty good at it! Then I found floorplanner online tool, and have not opened Sims ever since.
I only tried to play it once, though, with tons of mods, and found it immensely boring. Most of the game was in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back