• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

liostwolf

Hello there! Thank you for looking at this :] So let's get greetings out of the way, I am 14
and honestly, I don't have any age restrictions on my part. I'm honestly just looking for a long-time partner to rp with. I can post up to 3-5 paragraphs but it's usually closer to 1-2 honestly depends on my mood. I'm looking for someone that doesn't mind just talking as well as rping. I can confidently say that I am not the greatest at playing male characters and usually shoot for females and I also don't usually lean to fandom rping, in fact, I try to avoid it so if you have a fandom in mind probably don't come to me for that. I don't have any plots in mind so pm me or post on here if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back