• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Simple Space Convoy Plot

Ludwig

Flirt Philomath
Hey there! My name is Ludwig and since I'm relatively new on this site I want to get into a few active plots! Im going to keep everything simple so let me get into it:

This Plot is going to be focused around 2 Characters on their new Cosmo™ Brand Space Cruiser (Quality and Style not yet determined) and their journey through our Universe in pursuit of whatever their hearts desire!
I'll act as the pseudo-dungeon master and throw encounters and play the roles that come up, but I'll let you decide how our characters pair up, whether they are a Brother/Sister duo with a Caravan Craft or a Robot Intelligence with an ever-evolving AI and a Dog with Mindreading technology in a Self-Running Cruiser.

I'll take as many scenarios as you can dish out but I'll only take the scenario's I want to pursue (I'd be less inclined if it was something like Harry Potter and a sentient rock. Well, to be honest, it doesn't sound half bad). I'll PM you if I want to discuss more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back