• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help simple music player?

mizton

𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥
hi, thank you for checking out this thread! i was wondering if what i had in mind was possible?

1667621274737.png

is there a way for me to hide this spotify media player under a little working button & be able to insert that code into any line of text?

it'd be nice if it could come out looking like this & work!
1667621551479.png

if anyone has any idea on how to do this, thank you in advance! if not, no worries!

---

edit:
came up with this! it seems like a clunky solution, but it's able to be inserted in text which is a win for me. the transparency is halved so that you can see how it's lined up with the play button ^^
test

code:
Code:
[border=transparent; padding:0; position:relative; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0;][border=0; padding: 0; position: absolute; z-index: 2; width: 180px; top: -197px; left:-150px;opacity:.5;][MEDIA=spotify]track:1fXHWBl2o6YFbRZ1Qpu3pQ[/MEDIA][/border][border=transparent; height:auto; width:auto; padding:0;position:relative; z-index:2; pointer-events:none;][fa]fas fa-play[/fa] test[/border][/border]

Last edited:
I'll admit music players are not exactly my area of expertise, but my initial thought would be to squish it into a container of chosen dimensions with hidden overflow and absolute positioning, and then cover it with a container looking like what you want it to, using pointer-events: none;.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back