• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Simple Club

YoungX

Hue Master
Simple Club
Welcome to Simple Club, a small shoppe located within a nice compact area of the city. Come for some food, drink and even a conversation! People come gather here not only to eat but to also relax as well. With a nice little area meant for lobbying and socializing, this small place is just perfect for a hangout.

Hi everyone, YoungX here. A little over a year ago I made a Role-play called Otaku Roommates. It was a nice slice-of-life RP that takes place in an apartment complex in Akihabara. While it focused much more on slice-of-life it also had a bit of a crazy side. With about 40 pages, the role-play had a pretty good standing for a while. Of course, like most others, it died out and was left as a memory. Now I want to try another slice-of-life role-play, one where a small shoppe is the central location instead of an apartment complex.

If you're interested, reply below! It'll be an open RP with a less serious vibe and much more casual groove.

CS: Simple Club - CS

Last edited:
Lately I have been getting into the slice of life RPs so I am kinda interested in it.
  1. Any limitations as to what our characters can do/can be?
  2. Where will it take place? (country, city, weather, time of the year, etc.)
  3. How realistic do we want this? Should it be like the generic slice of life anime or do you have other ideas in mind?
  4. You said that your previous rp had a "crazy side". Will this one also have a "crazy" side or a dark undertone?
  5. DOES IT HAVE FREE WIFI?
That will be all.

Lately I have been getting into the slice of life RPs so I am kinda interested in it.
  1. Any limitations as to what our characters can do/can be?
  2. Where will it take place? (country, city, weather, time of the year, etc.)
  3. How realistic do we want this? Should it be like the generic slice of life anime or do you have other ideas in mind?
  4. You said that your previous rp had a "crazy side". Will this one also have a "crazy" side or a dark undertone?
  5. DOES IT HAVE FREE WIFI?
That will be all.

I'm not sure on limitations. I want to see what popular opinion on that is before doing anything related to that.
It'll take place... well anywhere we decide. It just makes it easier. It's probably either the US or Japan because just cause.
I think it'll be a blend of slice of life and a bit extra.
Hmm... probably more "crazy" than dark.
Yes it has free wifi. Better than McDonalds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back