• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Simple approach (1x1 search)

Zaxs

Immortal Bait
So I thought a simpler approach. You see I would always do these massive BBcode interest threads, which never worked much. So I thought instead of something fancy with all the plots I have made here and there, I simply wanted to list stuff I have been craving a bit. Also might list some plot ideas that maybe people would be interested in. Also a link to a post I made somewhat recently: Monsters of the sea just so you can get an idea of what I like and what can come from signing up for a roleplay with me.

So basic rules most interests have:
  • Grammer, make sure to spell check, so far I this isn't such a problem and people tend to have great grammar, better than me. But if something is unclear I will ask what you meant so double check if you don't want me to ask.
  • Of course please let me know if you are gonna be busy and don't leave me hanging for ten days and then say "Oh I forgot, what am I doing?" Makes me think we are dropping and if you tell me, I can at least prepared for it and can wait.
  • Post length should match or give room to work something out. Go ahead and post a paragraph or two, as long as it gives me something to work with.
  • Romance: Slow burners or they have to make sense. Otherwise no, cause I do not like forced romance or the love at first sight trope.
  • I am interested in all ideas that are given to me, in fact, please give me something. I would love to give my take on what the roleplay you set out. Not to change it from your vision but make it something that we both can add too. If you want to go ahead and just toss an idea out, that be awesome I will probably give my ideas on what we can do. I love building worlds, characters, settings, BBcodes, and all that creative stuff.
Now onto the ideas:
I had the idea of a futuristic roleplay set on an island where secrets are happening underground, the world itself is inhabited by robots, that were birth from these aliens that landed on the planet a month or so ago. These robots having the ability to adapt and build themselves. They can take machinery from cars, computers, microwaves, anything really and build onto themselves with said items. A resistance is starting to sprout up to stop this menace. While a small island away from most of society is housing these dangerous robots right under them and they don't even know it.

Another idea was based on the mechanic of Persona 3, you know the golden hour right? It was a point in time that would change the world or freeze the world entirely in some kind of limbo state, where all normal humans would enter a coffin and be asleep. These coffins could still be messed with and the people inside could be killed. I wanted to expand on the idea of a certain point in time where certain people can do, see, and even interact with stuff that others couldn't.

I have been watching some Overlord and the idea is cool. But I mostly just like the fact that we follow around a villain in the show when he was just a normal human. He is acting like his actual character and having fun/playing around with this big sandbox he has. I like that idea of playing as a villain when they were just some normal smoe off the street.

So the idea I had for this one is probably against RPN's rules so I thought we could do this on another platform. It would be a brutal fight between two people trapped in a never-ending day. They can't escape and all they can remember from the last day they had, was that the other was trying to kill them and hurt them. It would be this loop of two normal people who started off as friends, though things changed and one killed the other, only for the day to reset and now the other is left with the memory. So he tries to kill his enemy first this day, and it is left in this brutal cycle until someone can make amends and they can figure out how to get out of this never-ending torture.

Lastly, I was thinking of a smaller idea of a wasteland with robots in it, even cyborgs. This land is beginning to rot thanks to the actions of one very powerful robot, some begin to rust and the air is starting to get polluted, all of life seems to be dying plants, animals, even people.

Last edited:
hmm I'm sort of interested in the when will it end plot :o!
edit: I'm going off now, send me a friend request on discord if you could? CrackedSkel#3529

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back