• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Silverwing's Partner search

Silverwings

(∩ಠ ³ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! A few things about me:
I'm 24, Almost always online. I'm searching preferably for someone who might be on around 4am-noon EST or whatever the equivalent is for your timezone. I will take others too but I need something to do in the mornings. I like to do fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and Slice-of-life/ Modern type RPs. I have a few ideas but I'm also open to ideas. I don't need someone super literate, but i do need someone who can at least write and give me something to work off. I pretty much only use Male characters. I do MxM and MxF. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I stood at the edge of the icy cliff, staring over the fjord. A war in recent years had led to teh loss of may lives. My father and brother were a few of them. I could still hear their wa cries as the two ran back into battle. Our medic tent had been attacked.

I looked down at my feet. The chieftan staff rested at my feet. The battle had seen the chiefs of both of our tribes dead, fallen off the cliff in their own fight. I was the one who witnessed it. I knelt down, picking up the staff. Its end twisted and gnarled from years of being manipulated. Agnos, the last chief of my tribe, was my age when he died. We had been close. The two of us would run around and train together. We were a fierce team. We always had each other's backs. except this time.

I knelt to the ground, "Agnos, Forgive me. It's my fault you fell."

It is not your fault Viyan, You fought as best you could. I jumped, knowing hat would come of me. I think you would best lead our tribe now.

"Lead? Me?"I exclaimed, "How is that a good idea? I've never had a skill for leading."

I sighed as the sounds of footsteps crunching in the snow sounded behind me, "Kenna, What do you think?"

I stood by the bay doors of the loading hangar. I've been working on this air repair field for years. We repair planes, helicopters, jets... If it flies, we repair it. Our location is kind of in the middle of nowhere, since we need a lot of space for our field of work. Here in Nuance, Arizona, we see little rain, let alone snow. However, the last two weeks, we've been getting blizzard after Blizzard. Our communication center hasn't been able to get a hold of anyone since day 3 of this storm. I found it pretty odd. I grew up is Northern Valley, West Virginia, so I've seen plenty of snow storms, much like this one, but this one was.. Off. No matter how much it snowed, it never seemed to lay. And it always seemed as though the sun couldn't break the storm. It was constantly dark as night. And with the blizzard, we couldn't see ten feet out the bay doors.

I remember a few days before, my friend, Jay came to me looking like he had seen a ghost, "Hey, you see a lot of storms where you grew up?"

"Yea, why?" I asked. Jay glanced back at the bay doors with a look of unease, "Um, do the storm winds ever sound... weird?"

"I mean winds can howl, if that's what you mean," I had answered. He was acting weird, "Y-yea.. maybe that was it... Um... I'm gonna go back to the bunker..."

We had a few bunkers on site, for the men and women who spent most of their time here or did long back to back shifts. The last two weeks, we've been taking shifts sleeping in there, since leaving was too dangerous. The bunker was a spot set up back behind the loading bays. There were 17 loading bays all together, each one having a bunker with four beds, a kitchen, a full bathroom, and a small lounge. We had to turn the two couches on our into beds as well, since there was 7 of us stuck here. We always had one person in the Com Center to try and get a hold of someone, anyone. We had 8, but Eddie tried his hand at leaving. No one has heard from him and he certainly never came back.

Today, I sat by the bay door. Just watching... Jay came and sat by me, refusing to get any closer to the door than what the snow could reach. We just stared into the blizzard. Nothing else to do. My stomach growled and ached in hunger. I couldn't go eat. We ran out of food two days ago. We have water still, but everyone is going hungry.

"Aidan is going to try and leave..." Jay said quietly, "He says he can't go hungry and he wants to get help for us."

We're an hour away from any town. It'll be 2 hours at least before we see him again, 4 with the blizzard. I looked at Jay, "He won't make it.. He'll get stuck before he gets help..."

"He won't hear it. Tyler and Lilly have been trying to tell him too. He insists," Jay said, "I can't blame him. I miss my wife and kids. I want to go home too. But.. If i were to die trying, I'm pretty sure my wife would bring me back just to kill me again."

I laughed at the idea, "Yea, she probably would."

After an hour, Aidan made his way out, ignoring everyone as he left. We watched his back as it disappeared into the blizzard. I waited by that door for any sign of him, but it was only about 30 minutes before a blood curdling scream was heard from outside. I stood and tried peering outside to see anything. But there was only darkness and snow. Jay backed away from the door, grabbing my coat and pulling me with him, "We should go. Get away from the door."

I reluctantly listened, my eyes trained on the door. Suddenly, I heard an odd screeching sound, then a scream, then silence. What was that? It had been faint, but it definitely wasn't the wind.

Long story shortWe are travellers through space. The human race has been traveling for a few hundred years to get to a new planet in hopes it will be able to be colonized. Our story starts with the travellers getting to step onto the planet for the first time. Will trouble arise as they take on their new home?

Prompt
Our home solar system was destroyed a long time ago. Our ancestors left the Milkdromeda Galaxy back when it was two separate galaxies colliding. When the Milky way and Andromeda galaxies began their collision, scientists realized our existence was in danger. Long before that, we had moved from Earth to Europa. Life there was hard at first, since he came to the moon while it was still warming. By the time our ancestors left, it was a scorching moon with barely a drop of water left. Most of it evaporated, leaving behind many salt and mineral deposits.

Now we are in a much more distant galaxy called Elon-401b5. It has two supermassive black holes at the center that orbit each other in a never ending dance, but we are on the very edge of the galaxy, so we don't get to see it.

We just recently arrived to this new galaxy and now we will begin our claim to the planet. The problem is, we don't know much about it. It has breathable air, we believe, and plenty of water and fertile soil. We know this because its land is lush and vibrant with life. But we have to find out if it can sustain human life before we can fully colonize it.

A little about me
Hi! I'm Sevora. I love to roleplay. I have been for almost 7 years now. Crazy right? In recent years I've limited myself to one - two partners to roleplay with, but now, in an effort to keep from overwhelming them with ideas ans stories (and have something to do when they're unavailable) I'm trying to start getting back into rping with new people.

Unfortunately, I've been having a hard time, as my ideas kinda get ignored or passed over. I'm not sure if my ideas are uninteresting, or if people's tastes have just changed a lot since I last roleplayed with new people. However, im going to keep on trying until I get it right 😁😁😁

Bumping because i want people in this time frame to see my post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back