• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Silverwing ~ new generation

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Well if anyone here knows about silverwing series you will automatically know where I am headed with this. Kenneth Oppel had written a trilogy of books called Silverwing, Sunwing, and Firewing. These books follow the story of bats and the adventures of two particular ones. I thought starting an rp would be really fun and wanted to see who else may be interested.

There is no real plot yet so in all honesty there are millions of possibilities.

You have all sorts of bats

Silverwings - based on the actual Silver-haired bat. These bats are medium-sized being 92-115 mm in size with fur that is tipped silver, giving them the name silverwing.
Brightwings - based on the Eastern Red Bat. These bats are also medium-sized being 3 inches long with brilliant red fur. Hints the name brightwing.
Brownwings - based off of the common Big Brown Bat. These bats are dark brown in color and have a wingspan of 32.5 - 35 cm.
Vampyrum Spectrum - based off the false vampire bat, these bats live in very tropical climates and are the largest bat size. In the rp and books they would be meat-eaters. These bats are 6.5 - 14 cm in length from head to toe not including wingspan. The forearm length is 50 - 115 mm. These bats are one of the most dangerous animals ever to be seen. F
And many animals too!

- bears
- wolves
- raccoons
- rats
- squirrels
- deer
etc.

The main two enemies to silverwings, brightwings, and greywings:

- owls
- Vampyrum Spectrums

So what do you say? Shall we plot and enjoy ourselves? Join the adventure!

And I would have this be open to canon and OC's of course :)

I would probably be looking to play an OC. I like the idea of playing a Vampyrum spectrum bat, because I think it would be fun to play a character that might have a difficult time proving they can be trusted.

Did you have any ideas for where you're hoping the plot will go or ideas for the setting?

hmmm - not entirely, depending on interest I was thinking maybe along the lines of an OC myself as I have a hybrid character I thought about using. SIlverwing/Vampyrum hybrid with an interesting past mostly.

Given hybrids being a bit of a touchy subject this is up in the air haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back