• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silverleaf School of Fine Magic and Practice

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...

Silverleaf School of Fine Magic and PracticeA school made for all schools of witchcraft.Established in 1874, Silverleaf School of Fine Magic and Practice (SSFMP or Silverleaf) has been a safe haven for students of witchcraft all over America. From ages five to fifty, Silverleaf provides education from only the best instructors. We recruit talented professors from around the world to teach our students and offer competitive pay and many benefits as an added incentive. We also have on campus housing for staff members (optional) and various dorm room styles for students (required for those under 21). Those options can be seen in our welcome pamphlet on the first day (below Student Council). Once you enter the gates of the schools, you'll feel as if you are on a living, breathing campus. There are clubs that keep the school alive with activities for the students to get involved in.
Guaranteed Coven Admission

Not only does education at Silverleaf provides the finetuning of a young witch's abilities, but it also provides a headstart into the world of witchcraft. We have direct lines to 25 different covens around the world who accept our "Guaranteed Admissions" program. Simply take the classes the coven requires and keep your GPA above a 3.0 and you're in! Here are the esteemed covens:
-le Cercle des Racines d'Herbe
-Sisters of the Silver Thread
-Circle of the Lunar Owl
-Sisters of the Night Sky
-les Femmes de Clair de Lune
-le Coven Mystique
-le Coven de la Trinité
-The Oak Spirit Coven
-Circle of the Spirit Drum
-Wives of the Silverbark
-Circle of Divine Teachings
-Circle of the Faery Tree
-Coven of the Bramble Root
-le Cercle du Jardin de Nuit
-les Femmes du Temple de Lune
-Circle of the Sun
-Circle of the Moon
-The Quiet Meadows Wives
-The Night Garden Coven
-Coven of the White Tree
-Coven of the Earth Temple
-Coven of the Silver Thread
-Coven of the Crystal Rose
-The Sacred Flame Circle
-Sisters of Nightshadow

Schools of Witchcraft Taught at SilverleafElemental-Water, Earth, Fire, and Air or other physical manifestations
Spiritual-Talents such as palmistry, tarot reading, tea leaf reading, and other abilities that do not physically manifest
Necromancy-the ability to talk to the dead
Demonology-the ability to converse with the demons that assist, or harm, us
Voodoo-A New Orleans Favorite, this school of witchcraft is one of the hardest

Every student is allowed a familiar/animal companion. There is a limit in size, so we do ask that your familiar take the form no bigger than a wolf.

Student Body/Council Officers

• A. Represent the student body at district and civic events and other meetings.
    B. Be responsible for coordinating the interviewing, selection and functioning of committee chairpersons and task forces.
    C. Supervise the functioning of the elected student body officers.
    D. Develop the agenda for and preside over the meetings of the Student Council.

HousingEach path of witchcraft has a specific tower for the living accommodations for each student within those schools. Students have the option of having a roommate or having their own room. Faculty get their living spaces attached to their office space, and are the only ones who can access them. Here are some examples of dorm room assignments:
Water
pinksq_235e2b84-5be0-4ca7-8283-be557f96289f_700x.jpg
Earth
f00ba3cc7a969b892feb5d3987a5b52c.jpg
Fire
e088060888c6285960fdb5112120bea4.jpg
Air
bohemian-dorm-room-dorm-room-tapestry-tapestry-bedroom-ideas-dorm-room-550x550.jpg
Spiritual
hippie-room-ideas-hippie-bedroom-design-awesome-hippie-room-ideas-style-bedroom-decor-bohemian-interior-design-throughout-decorate-my-hippie-bedroom-hippie-themed-room.jpg
Necromancy
bedroom-dark-musical-dorm-ideas-and-cool_bedroom-decoration.jpg
Demonology
tumblr_mnh7vmub891qe6s9po1_400.jpg
Voodoo
tumblr_ocgrkpCG3Y1vuesdeo1_400.jpg
Faculty
Inspiring-Plants-Ideas-In-Bedroom-Decor36.jpg

A thanks to Professor Shadowend for showing us her room!

Outlander-Star-Caitriona-Balfe-Offers-Fans-A-Sneak-Peek-At-Season-5.jpg
Meet our Esteemed StaffTabitha ShadowendProfessor Shadowend, Ph.D. is an anthropology professor who graduated from Oxford in 2010. She has traveled all over the world and visited various monuments and relics, studying their historical relevance to both humans and witches. She is an advocate for peace between humans and witches and has been a recipient of not one, but two Regal Halo Awards for her work on the integration of witches into the human community. She is currently in the works of creating a plan that she will propose to the council of 13 to make that happen.
See, I believe that if we show that there was nothing to fear from witches in the first place, humans can slowly adapt to the idea of witches being real...and good. I understand that there are witches out there that give us a bad name, but as humans say, punish the deed, not the breed. We must simply make the divide between good and bad discernible, and they must see the way. As humans say, we gotta have faith.
Tabitha Shadowend
Classes Taught:
Relics and Monuments (Adv.)
Herbal Concoctions and Remedies (Adv.)
Connecting with Nature (Adv.)
Anthropology of Humans (T/A)
Anthropology of Witches (T/A)
Plants for Children (C)
A Sneak Peek of her classroom
image.jpg

Interested in our school? Apply below!

Spotify Playlist Witchy, a playlist by ellie-the-explorer on Spotify
Application Link: Silverleaf School of Fine Magic and Practice Application Form

Oooo this looks super neat! I have a couple of questions, though! Cool if I ask?
Thank you so much! I'm going to be honest, I regret not just asking the questions- I have a suspicion I've forgotten most of them!!!

First question is how many characters you'll be allowing per person? I kind of have two I'm interested in using!

I was also wondering how exactly sheets are working? I know it's the google link, but I'm pretty sure I've overthought myself to confusion aha

Will out of character be here or on Discord?

Those are the big ones I can think of...

Thank you so much! I'm going to be honest, I regret not just asking the questions- I have a suspicion I've forgotten most of them!!!

First question is how many characters you'll be allowing per person? I kind of have two I'm interested in using!

I was also wondering how exactly sheets are working? I know it's the google link, but I'm pretty sure I've overthought myself to confusion aha

Will out of character be here or on Discord?

Those are the big ones I can think of...
Question 1: You can have as many as you can control-it's up to you how many you want to do so long as you can divide up the interactions as well as keep up with the situations.
Question 2: The application link is kinda just for fun, I will be having a CS on here posted once I generate enough interest.
Question 3: It'll be on RPnation, but I communicate the fastest by Discord if you have questions

I'm going to be posting a CS soon and also the beginning of the rp, does anyone have any questions/request for info that i can put?

I have a question, is anyone here interested in being faculty or admin to the school? Like headmaster/headmistress, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back