• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silverleaf School of Fine Magic and Practice

Student I was doing the form but what does it mean by manifestations?
Manifestations are like any appearances of your power. Visions, things floating around, stuff catching on fire, time-traveling. Things that might have happened accidentally or as a kid that you couldn't control. What's teh school of witchcraft you were thinking of?

Kinda just disappeared for a second, didn't I? Is there an out of character yet or no? I was also wondering what the general age range other people are going for with characters is?

Kinda just disappeared for a second, didn't I? Is there an out of character yet or no? I was also wondering what the general age range other people are going for with characters is?
I can make an OOC unless you all have Discord-I communicate faster. And there is no age limit. My character has both a college-level course she is teaching as well as an elementary level course!

I can make an OOC unless you all have Discord-I communicate faster. And there is no age limit. My character has both a college-level course she is teaching as well as an elementary level course!
Cool! I have discord and would be down to use discord for ooc, though im fine with here if thats what works best. I'll probably make my kids early 20s

Heyo! Is this still open/alive? Also, I have a question.

Can you explain the Guaranteed Coven Admission program a bit? Is it like high school where you need to take those classes then join Silverleaf, or is it like a club with extracurriculars that you attend concurrently with Silverleaf?

Heyo! Is this still open/alive? Also, I have a question.

Can you explain the Guaranteed Coven Admission program a bit? Is it like high school where you need to take those classes then join Silverleaf, or is it like a club with extracurriculars that you attend concurrently with Silverleaf?
We're still open! We started a few days ago-not many people have been posting, but I'm still active
So the school itself is a k-12 program with a few college level classes. You can take advantage of the GCA program starting your 9th year by taking a specific amount of classes. You can either graduate at year 12 (like a senior) and be offered an entry level position into a coven, or graduate after five more years of education (like college/university) with a concentration to be offered a more concentrated position into a coven (like people who study potions as a "major" can be offered a Potions Master kind of position in a coven).

If it doesn't make sense-I can explain it some other way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back