• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silver Sights High School || Reverse Fantasy HS || OPEN

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Silver Sights High SchoolIt was, to most people in the reasonably sized suburban town of Sodden, Georgia, a normal autumn day. The residents would rise, commute to work from their bedroom community, and go about their day as they so monotonously had the weeks or possibly even years prior. Yet today was also an abnormal day for many of the local youth as well as working adults. It was the grand opening of the newest high school in the area, Silver Sights High. The name was given because it been built on top of an old silver quarry, the land having been rather cheap to purchase considering all the work that had to be done to prepare it for the building’s construction. Filling in and stabilizing of the many mine-shafts and large hole that had remained vacant for so many years.

At this point, the irony should’ve sunken in. It was the first time all of the staff were strictly nonhuman openly. Usually, with the current tension between the many races, it was second nature to most to conceal who they were and hide behind a series of lies they had taken the careful time to weave in order that they might live a peaceful, seemingly human, life. But, because of a series of recent crimes lead by a terrorist organization that went from promoting freedom to outright attacking human owned businesses that took advantage of the lack of rights given to various supernatural beings, the political shit hole that is the government of the United States of America decided it was time to step in. The president publicly announced the experimental school, stating that if they can coexist in a classroom, they can do so on the streets. He also went a step further in revealing the first lady, his wife, as inhuman herself. More specifically, an elf rather adept in magic who had been using a glamour to give herself a more human appearance.

The reaction was more than predictable.

As of right now, the nation is currently split. Those who support everything fully, and those that think humans to be superior in every way, shape, and form. Violence is at an all time high for the first time in a while. Humans and others alike trying to gain the upper-hand with rioting and murders. There had been a total of three confirmed assassination attempts on the presidential family, although none were successful due to the ward placed around the White House. Along with that, a vampire clan wreaked havoc in New York City, draining a whole subway of people during the morning rush while the national board of the most powerful mages began to try and worm their way into the democratic and republican political parties.

And with all this rucks putting Sodden in the public eye...precautions needed to be taken.

Police activity had been increased in the majority of areas (but more specifically around areas where nonhumans are suspected to live) along with the school being watched twenty-four seven by humans and mages alike as to assure that the first day would run smoothly.

Or as smoothly as it possibly could.

Information
So, based off of a little peer pressure I decided to reboot this. Basically the idea is a reverse fantasy high school.

Teachers are the only characters that can be played and are supernatural.

All students are NPCs and human.

This means that all characters are required to be over the age of 28 and have realistically gotten a degree and teaching license. This means no 1000 year old god is going to just randomly decide to apply, hell no. And on the topic of races, I would pass your character and the class they would teach by me before making a sheet of this does get off he ground. As for humans, 90% of the staff are going to be nonhuman with most of the administration human (so prepare for a bit of conflict) and possibly one human teacher to make things even more awkward during meetings.

With that out of the way I want this to be rather detailed as you are going to be roleplays along for a little while (during class periods) with well thought out characters and so on.

I do have a plot for this but you'll have to wait and see what that might be. In the meantime I heavily encourage making subplots with other PCs and NPCs.

Lemme know if you're interested. I'll be getting threads up if I get a few people who are up for it.

LINK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back