• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Oak Academy: Season 1

Juliette
1c40495b4513b080e628a43424569f82.gif

This was Juliette's happy place. Here she didn't have to worry about overbearing and annoying roommate. No tension between her and the other cheer members, no ex boyfriend, and certainly no... unfortunate happenings. Dance was something that she could lose herself in, she'd seen it as the only thing she could lean back on. Sure, Juliette had gotten more popular these last few years. Friends that weren't completely terrible, but that wasn't as if she'd ever trust them the way she does herself. Even though deep down Juliette knows she's the destructive person in her own life. The melodic sounds protruding from the small stereo provided the slightest background noise even though the music was blasting the auditorium, it wasn't as loud as the voice in her head threatening to make her miss another beat. "What is it?" A familiar voice made the brunette flinch slightly, her movements coming to a halt, hesitating before switching the music off without a second thought. "Nothing." JJ replied.

"I wouldn't think nothing is a reason as to why you're failing the same move six times in a row." Her words were said sternly with the intent to investigate further. She hadn't even noticed she'd been in here for so long. Juliette cleared her throat before changing the subject. "You're here early. Doesn't most of the staff come later?" She asked, grabbing a towel to dry off. It was a stupid question, but it was one that was needed in order to get Nadia off her back. It was no secret that this school always tried to get the best of the best, and Nadia-- well, she was. It was almost admirable, what wasn't was how the hardened woman tried too hard to push into others personal lives' and she didn't like that. Especially when she'd feel the need to discipline others whenever they'd ask the slightest question about her. "I like to get ahead of things. As do you, it seems." A slight accent held onto her words, but the more Nadia spoke it seemed like it was something she was trying to rid herself of it. "...Well, I was just leaving anyway. There's some party tonight, and I'll be late if I--"

"Continuing to ignore whatever you're dealing with Juliette is only to make it worse."

The younger girl grabbed her things and pretended as though not to hear her as she exited the studio.
--
Most of her attention was hanging onto the last of words that Ms. Petrova had muttered. Only tuning in at the last of Ellie's words. Normally, she'd make a comment that wouldn't be very... nice. Although nothing about Juliette was nice, proving to make comments as usual would only show she was upset over Ellie getting captain this year. A simple eye-roll proved to be good enough. "Unsurprised. Me, however... I think I want to take a break from dating this year." Anyone who knew Juliette knew that those words exactly, wasn't her. Every school year since she was the age of twelve, Jules was on the hunt for a boyfriend. This year? It just didn't feel as right this time.

Nothing really did.

"Besides, now you two can breathe easy. All the more boys for you two." A slight chuckle fell from her lips and she adjusted her jacket around her as they continued to walk. It wasn't long before they arrived at the observatory. Glancing around the party before she returned her attention back to the girls. Heather and Ellie were proving to lighten her mood, as usual when she was around them-- more so with Heather, Ellie was a sore subject at the moment and the only thing that sounded nice, was escaping from her for a while.

"Drinks? Yes? Great, I'll be back."

LittleWolfie LittleWolfie a z u l a a z u l a

Small Ludwig.jpg
"Mate! I'm... Imma totalleee pissed, mate!" Eli agreed after Stu mentioned he'd drank too much. He lazily made finger guns and pointed them at the two boys, looking at them with glossy eyes and rosy cheeks. His lips moved like he was making the 'Pew Pew' noise, but no sound came out. It took Eli a moment to get back on track. "I'm pissed mate." He repeated, continuing to point his finger guns at the boys, "But, yous could be drinkin' the 'rinks too. Goes drink 'em all up!" He cheered, finishing his little speech off by shooting his finger guns in the air like an Old Western Cowboy.

Past any point of real comprehension, Eli's mind was just drifting, and soon enough his feet were too. Aimlessly wandering around, shooting his finger guns at people and muttering what could only be described as absolute nonsense. Something about gummy bears and the bourgeoisie? Who knows how those two topics connected, but they made sense in what was left of Eli's mind at this point.

By the time Eli finally made it down to the shore, he'd already began puking, his stomach violently rejecting anymore intoxication. He was lucky to keep the vomit off him, only a little bit splashing onto his shoes, but that really didn't mean much at this point. He still reeked of weed and alcohol, with a hint of puke. For someone obsessed with his self image, Eli had successfully gone and made a fool of himself.

No doubt, morning would bring it's regrets.

Dede Dede Dazzle Dazzle

Sawyer
b83c470f4e9b110410fc2846c0d6719f.gif

The flames of the bonfire in front of her twisted around each other like long-separated lovers. Their heat lapped at the air and lit up everything around her. Her eyes flickered between their usual brown and a bright red as the fire she was staring at reflected back into her eyes. Sawyer was sitting awfully close to the flames, so close that if she were to lean forward the slightest bit her clothes might get singed by the flames. The heat was a welcome change from the almost unforgiving cold that she almost always felt inside the dorms, or anywhere in the school in general. Like this bone-chilling cold that she could never shake. It wasn't just the school, that feeling followed her everywhere. An inescapable chill that wiggled itself deep inside her soul. She had always thought it was just the way she was, just constantly cold, but that made no sense. Sawyer wasn't cold-blooded, so why was that feeling of cold always present? Someone once had told her that it was her mother's ghost following her around, but that was ridiculous. Right? Besides, it wasn't like she held some sort of trauma from her mother's death that may cause that feeling. Sawyer had barely begun to babble when her mother died. It sounded bad, but Sawyer had no reason to be sad. The only memory she had of her mother was an ancient and fading image of white teeth and a beauty mark on the upper right side of her mouth. So if it wasn't her dead mother's ghost, why was she so damn cold all the time? Sawyer set fires because she felt cold. The second she'd discovered the feeling that watching the flames lap up everything around them gave her, it was over. At first, it had only been small things. A simple matchbook that she would strike and just watch it burn until it was gone, but then it progressed to rolls of toilet paper in her backyard, piles of wood, and eventually piles of tires and other assorted things as big as this one. It wasn't so much the destruction that Sawyer enjoyed, as it was simply the flame itself. That pleasant heat that always seemed to thaw her from the inside out, but nothing could thaw that cold all the way through.

Sawyer had taken her jacket off a while ago, letting it rest beside her on the tire she was sat on. Don't ask where they'd found tires, you'd be surprised how many teachers don't lock their cars around here. Plus, it wasn't like they were going to miss a few spares. Anyway, on looking at her one could tell that Sawyer was beginning to sweat as a few drops of perspiration slid down her neck and disappeared under the collar of her white t-shirt. She looked like a Greaser wanna-be, but the cuffs in her jeans and the shiny leather jacket at her side were almost an unconscious choice. Besides, she was wearing boots that looked like they were made for hiking and not the characteristic Chuck Taylor's, leave her be. To anyone else, she might have looked like a complete weirdo just staring into the bonfire. At some point, she'd have to get up before her clothes permanently smelled of kerosine and burning rubber. But first, she'd need something worthy enough to pull her away from her comforting fire. Friends. She had those. Sawyer's eyes pulled slowly away from the fire and searched instead for a familiar face. There was Alaska but Sawyer didn't know the other people around her and she had never been one for conversations with strangers. Noah was the next thing that caught her eye, standing with a rather large group of people, but Jackie was there too and Sawyer could deal if there were more than one of her friends. Sawyer turned back to the fire to kiss it goodbye, but as she went to get up she froze. Her eyes caught sight of something that burned so much brighter than the fire. Sawyer blinked, once, twice, and still, the girl was still there. A vision clothed in denim. Even from here, Sawyer could see the bright blue of her eyes. Who was that? She looked kind of lost. Sawyer's feet moved faster than her head could process what was happening and suddenly she was at Jackie's side, eyes still locked on the blonde flame that had entranced her.

"Jackie," Sawyer tugged at Jackie's sleeve without taking her eyes off of the girl, "Who is that? I've never seen her before." Sawyer pointed in the girl's direction, in a completely no subtle manner. She didn't know why she thought Jackie would know, but Sawyer was admittedly at a loss. She was too bright to approach. Sawyer felt like she would do something stupid. So, to Jackie she went.

geminiy geminiy Soap Soap a z u l a a z u l a

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayden Anderson
source.gif

Hayden watched as Brayden pointed out Tatum, he himself knew of Tatum. Hayden knew of the popular kids, Tatum, Eli, Elias, Carter, Alaska, and a bunch of others that hung around in that crew. Of course he noticed a small boy that looked like had hadn't quiet hit puberty yet in the middle of the crowd. Furrowing his eyebrows at the kid, confused, as he just didn't look like he really fit in. A part of Hayden was concerned for the kid, he felt bad for the kids who were targeted. But, he didn't want to be added to the list. If anything, he wanted to get into that crew, at least that way he could do something from within. Or more importantly, wouldn't be a target himself.

Hayden took his eyes off of the group and looked back at the table poured a double shot of rum into a plastic cup. He smirked, not taking his eyes off the cup. "The one plus for you Madi." He reached under the table and pulled out two cans of Cola. "We do need mixers." He slid the can across the table to her. And cracked open his own can pouring it into the cup. He leaned against the table taking a sip. "It might not be water, but its a little off your routine."

"Live a little." He laughed lightly. He wasn't going to push her to drink, it was her choice after all. Some how his sister had the will power to go through all of high school without drinking. He was pretty sure that his sister wouldn't even drink after turning 21. He knew that she was scared, he knew that Harper hated that he drank himself. She didn't want him turning into their father, but it was different. He was different. Hayden was nothing like his father, and he meant to keep it that way.

"Madi, you grew up with six brothers, I'm sure you can handle yourself against most." He smirked, nudging Madi with his elbow. He took a sip of his drink before placing it back on the table.

"So Brayden, how do you know Tatum?" Hayden had been there a year and he hadn't gotten more than 10ft of her or her crew. She seemed relatively unapproachable, but then again, she was usually surrounded. Hayden had a few conversations with Eli, and he seemed to be at least putting up with him so far. He just needed to get on the football team this year, even if he heard the new coach was tough. It would all be worth it.

Interactions: LittleWolfie LittleWolfie Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Graham Moore
056da840381715209c9f5ae11d78d098.gif

Graham rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face, he knew how Stu viewed Graham's dancing. Of course Graham understood, half the time he couldn't stop moving to save himself. And then would find himself in the headmasters office due to being a 'disturbance' in class. He couldn't stop himself half the time. Every part of him had to move, or he felt like was unable to focus. Graham missed being on a dance team, and as much as he wanted to try out for Sliver Oaks' dance and cheer team he didn't want to put that target on his back. And by association a target on Stu's, it'd be one thing if it was only his life he was risking then he could make that decision.

Graham swallowed, that was a mess. He couldn't have gotten a single word out to Eli without tripping over it. But then again, he was terrified that they were about to be tossed into the lake. Granted, he definitely didn't help the situation with his stuttering. He was thankful that Stu had taken over, that way at least if Eli chose to throw someone in the lake Stu was closer than he was. Graham would have a better chance to get away this way.

Graham's eyes went wide when Stu commented on Eli's sobriety. It was like he was asking to get his ass kicked. Not that Eli could chase him down in this state. Graham could tell the Stu regretted what he said when Stu came back to stand next to him. Graham breathed a sigh of relief when Eli responded, rather enthusiastically. Not that he really knew what Eli had said, his Aussie accent seemed to be way thicker now that he was drunk. "Do you know what he said?" Graham whispered, leaning towards Stu without turning his head. Trying to seem as discrete as possible. Stu was British, he figured that Stu would have a better chance at understanding Eli.

'Pissed? Did he pee himself??' Graham thought for a moment. 'Maybe pissed meant drunk? That would make a lot more sense' Graham furrowed his eyebrows thinking. Trying to figure out what Eli had been trying to say. Did Eli want them to drink with him, why was Eli still talking to them. Why hadn't he thrown them in the late with Nessie. The finger guns were a little much, but that just proved how gone Eli must have been.

Eli left them as quickly as he had joined them, wandering off to talk to others on the beach.

"What." Graham closed his eyes for a moment before opening them in disbelief. "What just happened?" Graham rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands. "Did we just have a conversation with Eli? Without it ending in him threatening our lives?" Graham watched as Eli made his way down to the shore. He quickly shut his eyes in disgust as he saw the body curled over. Eli might have been far away, but it was easy to tell that his liver was not having it tonight. "Do we... Do we help him?" Graham wasn't sure what to do.. "Maybe we should get one of his friends?" Graham wasn't sure what was worse, having to lug Eli home with only Stu for help, or making their way into the crowd of bullies...

Interactions: Dede Dede High5ives High5ives

tumblr_inline_p6l2uswfZ61vahop7_250.gifv
kekoa
Andrea enigma2 enigma2 , Flo Moonshadow Moonshadow

Despite having a former professional dancer for a mom, Kekoa wasn’t much of a dancer herself. She wasn’t terrible, per se. At least, she thought she wasn’t or trying to be. All she could do was tap her foot, slightly nod her head along to the beat of the music, and sway from side to side. Nothing spontaneous. She only danced energetically in her bedroom alone, when nobody was watching (but can still hear the music blasting from outside and annoying them).

That being said, watching Andrea dance was a bit painful. It almost made her want to pull her red beanie over her eyes. She had to bite her lips to stop herself from laughing out loud.

Kekoa looked over her shoulder at the table filled with bottles and some snacks. She saw Andrea’s friend that arrived at the party with her, Sebastian, who had said he was just getting a drink. He didn’t look like he was planning to sneak away from the party, but he certainly looked like he was bored. Kekoa’s pen pal Colby was there, too, pouring drinks in two cups at the other end of the table—Kekoa couldn’t tell if one cup was for his friend or they were only for himself.

Then, she looked back at Andrea after hearing her voice directed at her. “Kekoa, that’s my name. I’m a sophomore. It’s actually my first year here at Silver Oak,” she said. “I’m okay with just soda. Extra caffeine kinda helps to keep up with the party, yeah?”

Beckett Gallo
Beckett Gif 4.gif

Beck was so happy seeing her girls again. "Yes I'm late, and Greece was amazing, the country and the boys," she answered with a wink as Tatum pulled the girls for shots. "Yes! Shots please, now please." Blink and you'd have missed it, her shot was down the hatch before Tatum had even finished toasting. "Ooops?" Beckett laughed, "Please miss, can I have some more?" The quicker she could get drunk tonight the better in her opinion, "To our best year and our drunkest year!" she combined the toasts with a grin.

"Speaking of our year, if anyone wants space from roomies this year come chill with me," Beck offered with a smirk tugging at her lips and mischief in her eyes. "Demon spawn Derek told the Step-Morgan's I was gay this summer thinking it would screw me over the lying ass. Sooo they paid the good old Oak a load of money to get me a single this year in order to help me 'avoid the temptation of evil acts and sins' as they called it. But hey, joke's on the demon spawn cause I get more room this year and less hassle." The blonde poured herself and the girls another shot as she finished speaking. "So I guess I gift this toast to The Demon Spawn," she announced before cheersing. "Bottoms up ladies."

Interactions: Dazzle Dazzle (Carter) Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Tatum) a z u l a a z u l a (Alaska)​

tumblr_inline_ptz87rH0Lr1tbbu3v_500.gif
/
Brayden had let his eyes wander as Hayden spoke to Madi, they were close and really at this time he was basically the third wheel of the group. He wasn’t really friends with them, he had known the two of them for only a moment, so he didn’t quite feel like part of the group. Not that it bothered him, he would eventually find his spot in a friendship with his roommate. He could see Tatum having a blast and he couldn’t help but smile even when she had tried to wave him over, this was her time to be with her other friends and he wasn’t going to be the downer in her group. He’d catch up with her later and she knew that. He saw her slight moment of understanding before blowing him a kiss and going back to taking shots. Growing up with her apparently had its perks and he would probably end up knowing a lot more people if only through one blonde partier.

His attention snapped back to Hayden, “I grew up with her. We’ve been friends since day one. Our parents are friends and so her and I have done almost everything together.” He shrugged. To him it wasn’t big deal to know her because he knew every flaw about the blonde. Or at least he knew the flaws that mattered. He could see the look of awe from Hayden’s face, “I can always introduce you to her at some point. She said she wanted to check out my room at some point. So just be in the room when she arrives.” Brayden figured with the way he was looking at the group he had wanted to know them more and it wasn’t like most of Tatum’s friends weren’t good they just liked to have fun. He wasn’t about that kind of life, but he would never abandon his oldest friend.

Dazzle Dazzle LittleWolfie LittleWolfie
--
tumblr_inline_oo3zbq3MBB1uogu26_250.gifv

Tatum of course did each cheer with her girls; the shots brought her joy and fun. She loved this time. The time where she didn’t have to stress about classes, about homework, or about her family. She had tried to get Brayden to come over with his little group, but he had shaken his head, so she didn’t force him and blew him a kiss. He was her best friend and she would never do anything to ruin that. Brayden meant the world to her when compared to all her other friends and though she loved her girls, she wasn’t nearly as bonded with them when it came to Brayden. Sure, she slept with most guys, but Brayden was the exception to that, and she knew she didn’t like most girls he dated because they had all been super fake around him. She wanted nothing but the best for him and she hoped that at least at this school most of the girls were fake, but they weren’t fake for his money. They were just fake. She included herself in the fakeness but to make it at Silver Oak one had to be fake.

While taking her last shot her eyes caught sight of dark hair, she recognized from a couple weeks ago, and being a little tipsy she made her way over to the boy, “If it isn’t Colby. Are you following me?” she teased pulling him into a hug. She looked back at her girls and gave them a wink. This was one boy she was going to try and have some fun with. She had already had a small dose of fun with him. Alcohol, music, and flirting was usually a winning combo from Tatum. Her heart was pounding just a little faster than normal, probably from the nerves of flirting with someone new. Hopefully she didn’t scare Colby off, some guys had been scared off by her direct attitude towards flirting.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Dazzle Dazzle LittleWolfie LittleWolfie a z u l a a z u l a

tumblr_nrpouaVxLt1qzkr0po5_250.gifv

Elias Walker
"Vered? That's new." Elias said, pondering the name. It was obvious it took a moment for him to understand how Vered could possibly be someone's name, so odd and unfamiliar, it was hard for the puppy to familiarize himself with it. But in the end, he just shrugged, and took another sip of his lemonade and gin concoction, and upon finishing the contents of the flask, he returned it into his hoodie pocket. "Vered." Elias repeated once again, not caring much how awkward or possibly weird his fascination with the name was. "Well, you look lots like the other chaps here, Vered. Even better. Perhaps you'll take home a lady friend even." He smiled proudly at Vered's outfit, and swiftly, like any other teenager would, whipped out his smart phone and pressed down on the camera button. A bright flash illuminated the night, as Elias' flash took in the image of Vered's newly assembled clothing. He smiled proudly at the picture, then frowned, and looked up at Vered. Elias inched closer towards the smaller boy, roughening his hair with one hand, before stepping back and taking another picture.

"That's more like i..." His smirk of pride vanished though, at what he'd noticed in the background of the image. It was his friend Eli in the background of the photo, tripping up in the woods, and once Elias looked up, the man had disappeared. He gulped, having lost track of Eli leaving the immediate area, and he was sure he'd drank, or smoked all too much. Perhaps even both. Elias grunted, strong and loud like a gorilla, and strutted down a few steps before stopping in his tracks. He wasn't all too sure what he'd do when he found Eli, and he'd rather locate the man than turn around and find ounces of water first. So, in an effort not to waste the epitome of top-notch fashion he'd assembled, he stepped back, grabbed Vered by the collar, and pulled him off into the woods and after Eli.

"Sorry for the roughness pal, but... Bullocks!" Somehow, someway, an insect had found its way into Elias' hoodie, and stung the jock somewhere close to his chest. "Fucking insect. Anyways, Vered, my new lad, I'm sorry for bringing you down into the woods 'ere, but you've got to help me in exchange for the makeover I gave you, huh?" Elias grinned wildly in the dark, then turned his focus further into the forest, and thinned down his sights at the clearing. "One of my good lads-- Pal by the name Eli seems to have had one too many. You ought to help me find him, kid. He's the one with the ugly man-bun and beard, if you see it."

tumblr_inline_o2coduhGr81rifr4k_500.gif
colby
Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler , mention Elena Soap Soap

Colby was about to drink one of the three red cups with him—wait, where did that third cup come from? Kekoa had only noticed two, not three... oh well. Anyway, he sipped the Screwdriver drink that he made in the cup when he heard a voice that he hadn’t heard for two weeks, and his heart may have skipped a beat for a second. He wouldn’t if that was a good thing or not.

Not wanting to spill his drink, he set down the cup on the table right before Tatum hugged him. “Hey, new drinking buddy! Nice to see you again, too.” Colby returned the hug like she was an old friend, squeezing his arms around her shoulders. He might’ve hugged her two or three seconds too long, and it probably shows how tipsy he was already. Then again, Tatum was, too, apparently. But whatever. This was just a friendly greeting, nothing more. It wasn't like Elena would take it the wrong way if she noticed, right?

“If I had been following you, you wouldn't have noticed me easily. I’m like a ninja,” Colby said as he picked up his drink again. “Not saying I’m a stalker, ‘cuz that’s a crime I don’t wanna get arrested for. Anyway, how’re you doing? You look like you’re having fun here.”

Last edited:
Stu

TMQkwNC.gif

Graham’s attempt to lean in for a translation was futile. For all the Home and Away Stu had endured on Channel 5 (his mum’s favourite show), he couldn’t understand Australians if his life depended on it, let alone drunk, babbling ones. Nor could he discern half the time whether the guy was asking them questions or telling them things, given the tendency of his diction to make unceremonous climbs at the ends of sentences.

You could say it was a miracle that the guy, in the end, didn’t fling both Graham and Stu over the rainbow into Lake Sycamore, or any one of the nearer ponds. But Stu was more inclined to attribute their near-death survival to the brilliance of his negotiating skills, and the courage with which he stepped up to the “totally pissed” bully and called him out directly to his face.

As they watched the Aussie hobble away like a well-seasoned somnambulist, Stu gave a sigh of relief and felt a weakening of his knees that he was ready to drop dead where he stood. Thankfully he was spared this disgrace by the sight of his untied shoelaces, which supplied much-needed excuse for a downward spiral.

He did spend an excruciating length of time doing up his shoes, while he took deep breaths and rekindled his will to live. Shortly afterwards he got up to stand beside Graham again. ‘I think. . . I think he'll be fine,‘ he replied. ‘He's probably. . . used to being drunk, you know.‘ More importantly, they should be glad to have kept their heads, and shouldn't go out of their ways to get, well, murdered.

The night was young, and he dreaded to think what terrible misfortune still awaited them, though they had obviously passed their first challenge with flying colours. The guy who so rudely approached them, if they had deciphered his strange accent correctly, had suggested drinking away their woes. But obviously Stu and Graham were both sensible kids who knew better than to subject themselves to the trappings of alcohol, aka poison. This was partly due to Stu’s previous encounter with a bottle of Russian vodka, but also partly because if you’d ever seen Graham dance, you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy to see him dance while drunk.

Nachos. That’s where Stu always started, whatever the party. He’d go around weaving between unsuspecting interlocutors and looking for new dips to try. But no sooner had he committed himself to the task that he realised there was a scant shortage of food at this sad little gathering of theirs. ‘There’s nothing to eat around here,’ he told Graham regrettably. In fact, there was hardly anything other than booze to behold. ‘What’s the point of parties when there’s hardly any food?’

Dazzle Dazzle High5ives High5ives

Last edited:
890C046D-D44B-4541-8DBC-48D4D080D51F.gif
🅕🅛🅞🅡🅔🅝🅒🅔

Florence had once again regretted her decision. The fire kept doing it’s job of being hot and Flo did her best to not sweat too much too. But she did enjoy dancing. The realize of moving her body around to the beat of music made her relax her shoulders and shimmy out all her nerves. “It’ll be fine!” She reassured them and also herself. “Dance your heart out before we cry our hearts out with essays.” She yelled over the music before dancing with them.

She didn’t think Andrea was a bad dancer at all. If she was having fun, who cared, maybe it was her tipsy brain liquifying in her head or the fact the fire made her giddy. She laughed and bounced like child at a girl’s sleepover, swinging around and feeling the grass brush on her ankles. Only when Andrea spoke did she stop and take in gills of warm air. “Oh stop. You’re too kind.” She said with a quick wave of her wrist. Soda did sound good when Kekoa mentioned it, but when she opened her mouth she simply said “surprise me!” She was already gone, why not relish the night. “Thanks Andrea! The fire is making me sweat bullets!” She said nonchalantly. Then looked at Kekoa. “Uh, sorry for dragging you away from Harper. It’s just I was new when I was a sophomore too! I didn’t do anything, but study when I first got here and I was lucky to have some people be willing to let me in. Without them I would’ve never met anyone!” She got a little teary-eyed embarrassingly enough. It was most definitely the alcohol. “Oops, sorry. But yeah, don’t be lonely.” She wiped her eyes and nodded. “Also don’t tell anyone I cried a little. It was simply sweat.” She joked, maybe she should’ve asked for soda.

mentions: 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 enigma2 enigma2

tumblr_inline_oo3zbq3MBB1uogu26_250.gifv

Tatum couldn’t help but roll her eyes at Colby, he was cute, and she enjoyed the banter he gave back and forth with her, she was glad she had gotten the chance to meet him and now she was getting the chance to get to know him more. She looked back at her girls once more and she knew they’d understand, she was always looking for her next person and Colby was different than some of the other guys she had normally gone for. He was kind of a nerd, he didn’t hold the same status as someone like Zach, but yet Colby looked like he could fit in well with the popular kids if he so chose that route.

Tatum could tell that Colby wasn’t as self-assure as her which was fine, she could tell he was a little nervous even with alcohol, “Do I make you nervous?” she teased before she reached for his cup and took a sip, “We’re friends, no need to be nervous ninja turtle.” She looked back around at the party and shrugged, “I’m having a pretty good time. It’s gotten a little better with the new company.” She gave him a small wink before handing Colby his drink back. She was curious to how far Colby would let her flirt before she could get him to loosen up and flirt back. He still seemed to nervous and uptight for how much alcohol had been in his drink.

Of course, Tatum was curious who he had come with, but she didn’t care too much because now he was talking with her, so she had his attention. Sure, she kept her eyes peeled for Zach because she hadn’t gotten to catch up with him but for the time being, she had set her sights on Colby. She probably wouldn’t get much from him tonight but she had more than enough time to get alone time with him as the school year progressed and add another boy to her list.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0

Grace
tumblr_inline_pkaltfpzUY1t9ndkh_1280.gif

Tatum had mentioned a party and suggested that Grace should go. Y'know, to try and make herself a little more... comfortable. Comfort wasn't something that came to Grace rather easily, she was a ball of stress. And the interrogation of her roommate didn't exactly help, the reason she came here wasn't something she wanted to disclose rather quickly-- or at all in her opinion. With a smile she muttered an excuse about extra luggage and hurriedly left the room. Granted, it probably made Tatum think she was some kind of criminal. Not that they would accept a criminal in their prestigious private school in the first place. But she made herself look... guilty, which... she was.

It was Grace's fault why she ended up here, and if she wasn't already, she's starting to regret it. Although, that didn't stop her from checking her messages every five seconds in hopes of a certain girl texting back. After everything, she hadn't expected her to just... ignore her. While it hurt... maybe it was for the best. Maybe Grace was just experimenting or something. Maybe she wasn't fully-- gay. But that's stupid to think, wasn't it? Just make a choice why don't you? Grace sighed, twiddling her thumbs as she walked through a crowd that was mingling, only to look up at the last second and bumped into someone. She steadied herself before glancing up at the boy.

"Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I probably should though, parties aren't typically a place where you zone out, I mean you never know what... could happen."

What?

Grace wasn't this socially awkward... with her friends, of course. But strangers were a whole new ball game. Well-- strangers in a... strange new place.

Was it too late to be homesick?

TexasKingPin TexasKingPin

Zachary Lee
tumblr_6235166492cdd366b57a5271e9e149f4_20a20c64_400 (1).gif
Harper Anderson was a small town mess, someone who lived far too quietly sitting on brown rooftops and betted to live loud under glazed pastels of a sunset. If the wind bristled east, she went west, masterminding the unpredicted. Up until Harper actually did his challenge, Zachary Lee had been playing with the meridians of his alcohol from up to down with a gentle shake.

She wasn’t going to actually-

Outrageous to think-

What the actual hell Anderson?

Noah Stewart tried to steer Zach away from his form of amusement, but with the tempest of the smile that yanked her lips when she dunked her drink and how she looked at him through the lattice of a few frizzy, strands that floundered over the sides of her face, he knew that madness was better unconfined.

“So, how about that real drink?” She had inquizzed with a lunacy that turned over Zachary Lee’s dumbfoundment.

“I thought you’d never ask,” Zachary Lee echoed like a half-dressed professional waiter who was infatuated with his job, “I’ll make you my specialty.”

Zachary Lee swooned over to her with a canny arm stuck out for her.

“So, you won’t get lost,” he skewedly explained, chippering a snort of a laugh at the back of his throat, “It would suck if you woke up drunk on Silver Oak’s lawn in the morning with no place to vomit.”

When her fingers crooked into the muscle of his arm, he towed her towards the drinks table, mingling through the slurring and quibbles, his sense of sight put off through the heavy tones of effortless tongles of hues. Through the arc of passing, he watched Tatum incline to drink some guy’s drink.

It wasn’t even Turner or Eli or Ryker.

Was everyone going insane?

“I don’t know if Caribbean meets your taste, Harper Anderson,” his lense of vision settled on the brunette with mantling blue fire, “But, you can’t be Harper Anderson. Not tonight, anyways. She is actually.. Well,...weird.”

Slithering through the crowd that had just refilled their drinks, he eased his brilliant toothy smile, elaborating, “Actually, about this time, she would be staring at the basic drawing of fruits on the cover of her Capri Sun trying to figure out who drew them, and then proceed to blow into the yellow straw to complain that she already finished it.”

By the time they were nearing the table of drinks, he leaned forward to see Chase and Noah talking.

Dazzle Dazzle Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler mogy mogy a z u l a a z u l a

Last edited:
Ryker Flynn Thompson

0392cb3c19435be6f989a656d2d4110f.jpg

Ryker was quick to disappear into the ground once he blew off Eli and the rest of the group, "What a mess." He was on the edge of heading back to his room to sleep off the buzz that made his brain feel all fuzzy and warm, maybe he would even prepare himself for those first few days of school that would be coming up very soon, or he could sit down and write a nice email to his grandfather about how the transition was going and that he was settling into the atmosphere of Silver Oaks Academy and even made a few friends. That didn't happen though, Ryker had almost escaped the blinding lights when he was pulled into the crushing crowd of bodies that was dancing to the music. He really didn't know who had dragged him back by the hand and pulled him into the crowd, but he just shrugged and took it as a sign that he wasn't going to be allowed to leave yet so he just gave into the beat and started dancing, moving with the music that made his ears ring from the noise.

At least Goat-Fuckers can have fun...unlike some people..

"Hey..."
He was protesting when he got bumped into, stumbling over his feet, maybe he had one too many beers since he had rejoined the party and found his place in a group of young adults that occupied the makeshift dance floor that was decorated with cheap hanging lights and speakers that sounded like they were gonna break if the bass went to deep, "Watch out, you almo-.." Ryker was already glassy eyed but there was an award winning smile on his lips when he locked eyes with blonde girl that knocked his drunk self over. "Haha, it's okay, none of us know what's ever gonna happen... Unless you can tell futures like a gypsy." His dark eyes twinkled with mischief in the cheap lighting, the empty bottle that he was holding by the neck slipped clumsily out of his fingers and fell to the floor with a thump. "Oh shit... Sorry gimme a second." Ryker dropped down to try and grab it, tripped over himself and almost fell over before catching himself... By that time, some merciful soul had kicked the bottle across the floor and it had been yeeted into the dark bushes where it would probably never see the light of day again. Ryker stood back up, slower this time to keep his balance, his award winning smile had been replaced a sheepish grin and a soft laugh, "Well... That was a bit of a cluster." He shrugged, flashing his palms before looking over at the blonde girl, opening his mouth to speak. He had barely opened up his mouth when it was swiftly shut again as he recognized the song playing over the ancient speakers, "Blinding Lights" by The Weeknd, his dark eyes flashed with excitement. "Dance with me.." This was drunk Ryker pushing through the normal clarity that he had as he reached out and grabbed her hands, the rough skin that covered his hands were warm, pulling her close to him. "It's just my favorite song and I really need a partner ya know?" That award winning smile was on his lips again, his head tilted down to look at her, "Just move with me okay?"

God this is so much fun...

Ryker's head was spinning with his hands lightly wrapped around the blonde girl's fingers, his body just rolled with the beats of his favorite song and his lips mumbled the phrases out softly, he had listened to this song so many times that it was ingrained in him and the words were memorized. He felt like it was the time of his life when this song came on and he couldn't resist the urge to dance like no one was watching, but he was glad to have a partner with him to share in the fun... even if she had been dragged into this by a drunken Australian that had a goat tattooed on the inside of his forearm and a torn up leather jacket, it could always be fun right? She stumbled, probably due to Ryker's drunk and clumsy feet but he was quick to catch her and pull her close to him again, his head was back laughing at the sight of both of them but he was having fun. The song came to a close and he could hear some scattered applause from the pairs around him, the sober Ryker came back and slapped him in the face hard.

Oops...

He did an awkward half bow and grinned sheepishly again, one of his hands still gripping the blonde girl's hand lightly, then he quickly led her through the crowd and over to the fringes of the lighted area where the shadows were. When they got some distance from everyone, Ryker quickly released her hand from his grasp and ran his own fingers through his hair, putting his hands on his hips. "I uh..." His grin was still a little bashful, "I should probably apologize for uh.." Ryker was trying to find those words, they were being pretty difficult at this point, "forcing you to dance with me?... And being a little foolish without even introducing myself?" Ryker's head tipped to the side, looking down at her, his dark eyes could not hide their mischievous nature, even in the dimly lighted area where they stood. "I should introduce myself since I am the one apologizing here.. I'm Ryker.. Ryker Thompson." He didn't know what to do with his hands, so he decided on shoving them into the front pockets of his jeans, kicking the dirt around with his boots as he looked at her, possibly expecting a light slap in the face... He couldn't know the future though, he sure as hell wasn't a gypsy.

Mentions: None
Interactions: Soap Soap

Graham Moore
056da840381715209c9f5ae11d78d098.gif

Graham wasn't too sure that Eli would be fine, but if they followed him there was a good chance they would end up in the lake. Plus, Eli had a bunch of friends, they would likely go looking for him... Right? Even if they were drunk too, someone was sure to notice him missing. "Yea.. This is normal for them." Graham waved gesturing to the groups around them. Everyone was already far gone, Stu and Graham were likely the only sober ones there. Well, minus Lulu if she had shown up.

Graham wanted to start walking towards the fire, he saw everyone dancing. A bunch of people had even cleared the way for two people he didn't recognize. They must of been new, he thought. But then again Graham didn't know many people here. He knew Stu and Lulu, and then the bullies. But he wished that he only knew Stu and Lulu sometimes. Everyone else here was full of rage and used Stu and Graham as their punching bags to take their rage out on.

"What did you expect? I'm pretty sure they all live on alcohol and drugs." Graham wasn't sure how they survived, or had any brain cells left to stay in this school. He wasn't sure how Ellie and Clayton had survive it here either, Mags, she made sense. She probably scared everyone off, except Clayton who was stupid and wanted to be friends with the crazy girl from their home town. Well, that worked out for him at least. Graham wished he was half as cool as his brother, or fit in at Silver Oaks the way he had fit in at Anchor bay. "Wait" Graham said enthusiastically as he reached into his pockets and pulled out two quaker oats granola bars. "They might be a bit warm..." He held one out, opening the other for himself.

He started talking again, mouthful of food. "I don't get why the kitchens aren't open the weekend before school starts." He swallowed. "You'd think they would realize that we need to eat, its not like getting into town is easy." Graham kicked the dirt, as he shoved the wrapper into his pocket.

Graham looked around, wondering if Lulu had in fact shown up. She usually came to all the gatherings, and hung out by herself. But she always had snacks. "What do we do now?" Graham was at a loss, him and Stu never fit in here, so he wasn't sure why they even tried.

He stood on his tippy toes, just to see if he could find Lulu in the crowd of people, but as he figured she wasn't there. He was having trouble seeing over all the heads, but he finally noticed her of course standing by herself. Sipping on a juice box, he wondered where she must of found that. "Come on." Graham nodded to Stu as he made his way through the crowd, attempting to not loose Stu in the process. "Hey, Lulu!" Graham was hoping she might have brought food to the gathering. "How was move in?"

Interactions: Dede Dede PenguinFox PenguinFox

Grace
tumblr_inline_p1oaoodY671rifr4k_540.gif

A slight smile played on her lips, narrowing her eyes slightly at the boy in front of her. It was clear he was joking she just hadn't expected it. Maybe she expected a few mean words to be thrown her way and for him to continue with his band of friends drinking and dancing the night away. Pretty sad she didn't give him the benefit of the doubt. "A gypsy, huh. I wish." Their conversation was cut short by him dropping his drink. Grace was ready to let him enjoy the rest of his night. Well, that was before he asked her to dance. "What? Me--" The blonde glanced around them as if he was speaking to someone else, that question was answered for her without her even asking as he pulled her towards him.

"Uh..." Grace wasn't the type of person to dance like nobody's watching, the only exception was... well, is if no one was watching, but there's literally a crowd full of people. She nibbled on her inner lip, careful eyes scanning the rest of the party-goers, but everyone here was clearly focused on their own make out sessions, drinks, dance moves and chatter to even spare her a second glance. She slowly started to move with the boy, pushing away all the thoughts that threatened to tell her how stupid she looked in the moment.

And soon enough Grace was, believe it or not-- having fun. Sliding off her jacket mid-song to tie it around her waist, all while bouncing around and focusing on the guy in front of her. A slight misstep and she was almost on the floor, although she might've been a little grateful for the quick catch by the boy. Maybe strangers around here wasn't so bad. The song came to an end and Grace couldn't help but be a little confused at the cheesy applause from all the intoxicated teenagers, but she brushed it off, refusing to accept the reddening of her cheeks was convinced it was from dancing.

A small laugh escaped the blonde as her gaze wandered to a girl who was staring straight back at her. Grace's smile faded slightly and she would've dared to hold the girl's gaze longer if it wasn't for her dance partner pulling her away from the crowd. She might've tried to find her again, but all her attention quickly went towards the boy as he was quick to apologize. "Oh! Seriously, don't apologize. It's the most fun I ever had in a long time. Well, that sounds a little... depressing but I mean, it's okay. I... appreciated it?" She laughed nervously and held out a hand. "I'm Grace--"

"Jackson, Grace Jackson. I figured it wasn't fair since I knew your full name. So... yeah."

TexasKingPin TexasKingPin

tumblr_inline_o2coduhGr81rifr4k_500.gif
colby
with Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

“A nervous ninja turtle?” Colby repeated, pleasantly surprised that she used a reference to one of his favorite childhood cartoons. Although, he did think it was a bit presumptuous of her believing that she made him nervous. He wasn’t sure how she concluded that. “Well, I do like pizza, and I guess I have something as hard as a shell sometimes—and before you assume, I’m actually referring to my motorcycle helmet. But I don’t think I feel nervous…”

His half-sober mind slowly processed Tatum unexpectedly stealing his drink. Perhaps he didn’t eat enough a while ago, or he had drunk a little more from his own secret cocktail earlier than he realized. If it had been anyone else, he would’ve tried taking it back. Like, it’s pretty rude to steal another person’s drink or food without permission—well, actually, he would do that too, occasionally, but he was more ninja about it. Tatum seemed more upfront than him.

With a small amused smirk on his face, Colby calmly watched her take a sip out of his red plastic cup. “Oh, yeah. We’re friends. Friends who may have kissed on the first day they met a couple of weeks ago in the auditorium...but yeah, just friends,” he said in a nonchalant tone. After Tatum returned his cup to him, Colby took a few small gulps and offered half of the remaining cocktail to her. She was his new drinking buddy after all. For a minute, he forgot Brayden’s warning about Tatum not being the committed type. He didn’t want to admit it, but Colby felt a little disappointed, and at the same time, not surprised, knowing how his luck with relationships was very much nonexistent. Really, who would ever go for a guy that flirted like Colby? Assholes like Eli somehow have a better chance than him.

“Are you trying to stroke my ego, tater tot? ‘Cuz it almost sounds like you just want something from me,” he said in mock suspicion, half-filling one of the other two cups on the table with Blanco tequila. “Unless you do wanna know how I keep company.”

Dante Novello
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f614e51475565666135364b6552673d3d2d3737383437313830342e313562666231656238383863383837613238373336353233343730352e676966

For a girl who always went out and partied the hell out of the weekend, it felt weird for Dante to have absolutely zero plans.

Of course, her parents were the people to blame for this, this being her currently living on the other side of the world, 6000 miles away from everything and everybody she knew and felt genuinely safe about, so generally, she wasn't even feeling up to going out. The promise, however, of the luscious and unrestrained feeling of drugs and alcohol flowing through her veins or even just the ashy taste of a plain cigarette was enough to get her to put something appropriate on and force herself to head over to where the party was supposedly being held.

Dante didn't know the campus at all, having arrived just a few hours ago when everybody else had arrived the day before, and of course, her roommate was probably just another not-at-all interesting person whose biggest life problem at the moment was probably something stupid, like what she was going to wear for the party, or which boy wants to fuck her.

The silent night of the campus had been imprinted with the faint, barely-noticeable sound of people laughing, talking, all coming from a single point, a single direction. It wasn't difficult to conclude how following the sound of probably drunk teenagers would ensure Dante's arrival at the party, and in a matter of about 10 minutes, the blonde girl found herself standing in front of the scene.

People were in fact drinking, conversing, interacting, and with the addition of the all-too-familiar plastic red cups, the mentioned scene resembled a party from some kind of a coming-of-age American movie in which the main antagonist was a beautiful blonde girl.

The party had some of the most stereotypical people, one stereotype being guys who just wanted to get laid, which is exactly how Dante had gotten a hold of a cigarette, but her luck being her luck, she had told the guy to fuck off before borrowing a lighter from him, leaving herself pleasureless.

Interactions: OPEN​

Harper Anderson
tumblr_mi167uvbE81qb33t7o2_250.gif

Harper wasn't exactly sure what had taken over her, Zach always was busting her balls over being that 'goody too shoes'. Always poking and prodding her to give into the temptation. But tonight she didn't want to be herself, she always felt like she was holding the group back. She never cared before so she wasn't too sure why she did now, but she did. Maybe it was because of her father, or because of how distant Chase had been that summer. Either way, Harper had already decided on the path she was heading down, and their was no turning back now.

She tried to hide any face for the new taste of the alcohol and the burn of the carbonation as it went down. Pinching her lips together before forcing a smile back onto her face. What really could go wrong.

Harper's eyes watched as Zach held his arm out to her, she was uncertain for a moment. But, Zachary Lee was her friend, there wasn't any reason to be concerned. And if Chase saw them, there wasn't any reason for him to question it. Zach was a good person, at least to Harper, minus giving her crap for being the 'party pooper' of the group.

Harper hooked her arm around Zach's, resting her palm on his forearm. Harper wasn't really sure she wanted to know what was in Zach's specialty drink, rolling her eyes at his assumption that she would get lost. "I'm not drunk yet, Zachary Lee." She used his full name the way that he had used hers, throwing his taunt right back at him. Of course it was only fun, she considered each other friends despite not being extremely close. Zach was fun, but she could never go to him for help, or over something rather serious. Not the way she could talk to Noah, Flo, or even Chase. He was someone that she always joked around with, someone that always had her laughing. Now that she realized it, she had never hung out with Zach one on one before now.

"Ha Ha." She said sarcastically as Zach joked about her waking up on Silver Oaks lawn puking, she knew she wouldn't allow herself to go that far. Harper wasn't planning to get more than buzzed tonight, she actully planned on remembering the night. Even if she didn't really know her own limit yet, she'd stop before going too far. As they made their way throughout the crowds of students who were much further gone than the either of them.

"Hey!" Harper laughed lightly, punching Zach in the ribs when he called her weird. "As a matter a fact, I like myself very much. Even if you find me weird."

A smirk crossed her lips as he described how she would be starring at a capri sun. "You do realize, I don't actually drink Capri Sun right?" She closed her eyes slowly rolling them to herself. As they finally made their way through the crowd, arriving at the drink table Harper felt herself wanting to prop herself up on the table. But, she honestly didn't trust the table to not collapse out from under her, despite knowing she wasn't very big. She didn't trust the fold up table to not fall out from under her. And then Harper would be known as the one who wrecked the welcome back party, by dumping all the alcohol onto the ground.

Harper couldn't just do something, she always found herself thinking of the worst possible scenario, even if it was the most unlikely thing to happen. It still could happen. "So what is in this Caribbean, Zachary Lee, special you want me to try." She dropped her arm from his grasp, placing her hands in the back pockets of her jeans. A part of her wondered where Chase and Noah had gone, she thought that they had gone to get another round of drinks but she didn't see them. She brushed the thoughts from her head rather quickly, figuring there must of been another drink table on the grounds, it just happened to be Silver Oakians favorite way to pass the time.

Interactions: lion. lion. Mentions: mogy mogy a z u l a a z u l a

tumblr_inline_p6l2sdN9iW1vahop7_250.gifv
kekoa
Kekoa hadn’t really thought about being lonely until Flo mentioned it. She always thought FOMO was something to make people feel bad about themselves for choosing not to participate in anything. Sometimes she just wanted to stay at home and rest, there was nothing wrong with that. It didn’t make her a complete antisocial person. There were also times when she wished she could go out with her friends, but overprotective parents didn’t help her. Kekoa was a good kid, they knew this, but for some reason, her parents thought of her as this innocent girl who didn’t understand how the world works and could easily get in trouble somehow. She hardly considered herself as innocent, at least not in a naive way—she had seen rated-R movies like Deadpool and John Wick, not just Disney stuff and other cartoons.

“It’s okay,” Kekoa assured Flo. “Harper seems busy taking up Zach’s challenge, anyway.” It was probably best if she didn’t get in the way of that—not that she had a problem with her doing a drinking challenge. Her roommate could have fun at the party however she wanted to, and she was, like, one year away from being a legal adult, so it's fine. At least, Kekoa hoped it was. “And yeah, don’t worry. Sweating from your eyes is totally normal. Happens to everyone sometimes, too. Anyway, I think it’s pretty cool I’m hanging out with my roommate’s old roommate. Means I don't have to hang out with my dorky pen pal at the party when I find him. Besides, he looks occupied with something else right now.”

Kekoa pointed at her friend Colby, who was standing next to the table filled with drinks and sharing his drink with a blonde girl. Judging by how they were standing less than 2 feet away from each other, it looked like they were having a very friendly chat with each other.

tumblr_inline_oo3mf3VtAn1uogu26_250.gifv

As Colby responded Tatum couldn’t help but roll her eyes, “Yeah, we kissed. But you were rambling on about someone you just met.” She couldn’t help but think back on the memory with a smile. It hadn’t been like she was looking for company when she got onto campus, but she had stumbled into the theater and found Colby just chilling. She hadn’t really meant to intrude but then again, she was glad she had. He had on him a bottle of wine and they had gotten to talking and though she couldn’t remember the details of what he had said, one she remembered he didn’t really know her, but he wouldn’t shut up, so she had kissed him. It had been nice, but it had stuck with her since she had left. Now, she could pick up where she left off with him. She had enjoyed him; he was different than her usual type so that was all the more reason for her to flirt with him.

She had taken the last of the cup from Colby and smiled up at him. She let herself move in closer, “Now, why would I want something from you?” She wrapped her arms around his neck to bring his head down to her level. She put her lips close to his ear, “Are you flirting with me? Because I would love to see how you treat your company.” She pulled away from him and had finished off the contents of the drink. She wasn’t going to do anything with him in public, PDA was not her style and she wasn’t going to change that. Instead she went and got another drink making this one stronger. Her eyes caught hold of Zach with who she thought was a girl named Harper before she put her attention back to Colby. She let herself just enjoy him if only for a moment, but her mind did wander back to Zach. He still hadn’t said anything to her since the party started and that hadn’t been sitting right with her. She just needed to wait for a moment for him to be alone and so for now she was going to enjoy her time with Colby, “So, Kitten are you enjoying yourself? Or have I already pushed you away from coming to another one of these?” She gave him a small smile. He wouldn’t be the first guy to not want to come to one of these parties again.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0

tumblr_inline_mounh24r3H1qz4rgp.gif

(his reaction on the inside)
colby
Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Oh dang. She was much more forward than he initially believed, and he couldn’t tell if it was because of the liquor they were drinking or it just came naturally to her. He hadn’t expected her to actually pull him in this close, and for a moment, he thought she was going to kiss him right there. Would he have stopped her if she did? Honestly, in his current state, Colby wasn’t sure. Right now, he was just reminding himself to keep breathing.

“I guess saying the word stroke made it sound like I was flirting with you,” he responded somewhat coyly after Tatum stepped back. There was no point denying he wasn’t flirting, even though he hadn’t entirely intentionally meant to. Sometimes his mouth worked faster than his brain, especially when alcohol was involved. And yes, that sounded weird in his head.

“I think… you did more like the opposite of pushing me away,” Colby said, trying not to stumble or slur his words, maintaining as much of his cool as he could. He picked up an extra cup off the table (wait, was that really his? Eh, whatever), and the tequila inside flowed down in his throat harshly after taking one big gulp. “Yeah, I guess I’m having fun. Kinda too soon to tell. I’ve only been here for, like, five minutes, mostly getting a few drinks. I double fist sometimes, but one of them’s actually for someone that came here with me. I’m just figuring out what to make... Maybe you can help me with it? If you’re not too busy, anyway.”

Carter Zigmond
tumblr_inline_nsogu1WomN1qlt39u_250.gifv

Carter smirked as she took the shot with her girls, this was something that probably shouldn't have felt as natural as it did going down. Drunkest year yet, that was something that she could get used to. Carter poured another round of shots for the girls. Carter noticed the way Alaska eyes drifted towards Ian. Carter nudged Alaska with her elbow, raising her eyebrows. Mouthing 'I saw that'. Carter lifted the shot glass back to her lips, tipping her head back in one swift motion.

Carter was honestly surprised by how long Tatum had hung around, Tatum was always looking for her next prospect. Even if she considered Tatum a friend, Carter knew that none of them would ever be a priority to Tatum. But, Carter still found her entertaining and Tatum had a hand at finding dealers that sold the best weed.

Carter laughed as Beck brought up Derek. "Don't get too comfortable, I might just have to move in with you." Carter rolled her eyes, she hadn't thought about JJ since they arrived. "I'm pretty sure rooming with JJ this semester might just make me throw myself off the observatory building." Carter's family didn't not have money, they paid for Carter's first year at Silver Oak. But with Carter's grades she had been able to secure a scholarship for her sophomore and junior year.

However, she wished her parents would of paid for a single this year. They didn't like that she was... well more fluid in her sexuality than they would have liked. Now that she was outside of their house, out of sight, out of mind. They didn't care what she did, as long as she didn't bring home a girlfriend. They didn't want their perfect daughter doing something so sinful, at least not in front of the eyes of their friends and family.

"I'm jealous, sounds like you got the better end of the deal." Carter smirked, picking up the third shot that Beck had poured. "Plus, doesn't stop visitors." She winked, nudging Beck with her elbow.

"To demon spawn." Carter giggled. Three shots in, a few vodka sodas, and a blunt only a short while ago. She was finally feeling her buzz, "woo" She smiled biting her bottom lip.

Interactions: a z u l a a z u l a Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back