• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Linings Café [Still Accepting]

Dmitri

Rolling his eyes, annoyed now at the loud voices coming from up front, Dmitri stopped from picking up the last box from the front and gave the woman a cold stare. "Yes. Yes he is." he stated bluntly in a cold tone. "Now shut up, we have other customers that don't want to be interrupted by your idiocy."

With that, Dmitri rolled his eyes again and turned up the volume on his ear bud and picked up the box, planning on getting back to work.

@SweetCat2319

Ellina popped out of the kitchen with some of the drinks that had been ordered. She saw Ky and Roxy and immediately grimaced. "P-People ordered things?" She stuttered, setting everything on the bar.

Roxy had humphed and glared at Dmitri. She then saw Ellina come out and she reached over and grabbed Ky's hand,"I still love you Ky baby." He nodded and muttered,"Love you too." He was obviously avoiding Ellina's eyes.

[sorry!! Had such a busy day yesterday ah]

Benjamin Milo Coltrane

Benjamin quickly ran back upstairs to get his skateboard and snapback this time. It sucked that he couldn't finish the whole pancake but he just couldn't let Logan wait for too long since the black puppy seemed very exciting to go out. And honestly it was getting busy so he didn't want to walk in everyone's way. Personally he knew how annoying it was when there were a lot of people walking in your way. He grabbed the snapback of his snapback wall and placed it on his head backwards, the last thing he did was hanging his backpack over his shoulders. He rarely went anywhere without his backpack. Just to keep the important things close to him so nothing would happen to it.

Once he was downstairs he took one last bite of his pancake before he skated through the café.
"Goodluck everyone" He said with a small smile on his face, giving a nod to the people who were already inside as a way of greeting. One last Ollie (jump) over threshold before also he was finally outside of the busy Café. "I hope it didn't take too long, but i'm ready" Benjamin said as he looked around first, but then looked back over at Logan. No doubt that this would be a nice round of skateboarding through the city. Almost impossible to be a bad little road trip.

@Infinities Lover

Mason Zeke Parker

Mason sighed. Everyone seemed to be ignoring him again. It had always happened to him, but he had gotten used to it. Even though he seemed to bring a positive vibe where ever he goes, nobody actually enjoyed his company. Mason looked around at the various people who came in. Apart from the flirting and talking, everything seemed to be under control. He then looked at the people inside. There were various customers that needed to be served, causing him to rush over to them. He greeted them with his usual over-excited behavior, doing his job at his best abilities. His boss was in the room now anyway...Better be good now that Jeanie was gone.

Sarah growled has she dropped a few toys from her bag on the floor. "I really need to organize this thing." She mumbled to herself, feeling luke wiggle in her arms. "Mommy! Play! Play!" Luke called out, twisting his body so his mother's grip was less then tight around the child. "Later baby. Mommy's busy" She spoke sternly, now placing the bag on the counter. Right then she felt her arm being pried away and her baby boy slippng down her body. She turned she see Luke running else where. "Luke! Get back here!" She called after him, chasing the little boy.

The boy ended up making his way towards a older looking male, smiling at the little boy. Luke held out his hand and opened and closed his fist. "Daddy!" He squealed, jumping up and down excitedly. Sarah's face turned red from embarrassment and she picked up the boy again, looking at the boy. "Sorry. He calls male he see's daddy." She explained, giving a guilty grin. She then looked over at the diaper bag still sitting on the counter and she bit her lip. "Do you mind watching him for a bit?" She asked, really hoping for him to say yes.

@Katie91011

Samantha was in the kitchen enjoying the quietness. She hummed to herself as she pulled out a few more batches of cookies and muffins. She took her baked good and placed them neatly on a plate, carrying them out to the front of the shop. As she was placing them in the display case she looked around the shop, noticing Spencer, Sarah, and Luke from the pictures. Darren was also there, doing the usual work. "Oh, wow... Hello Spencer! And of course hello Sarah and my favorite little boy Luke!" She tilted her, smiling as she finished making the display case perfect. The blonde the stood up, noticing the other man. Her smile fell from her face as she squinted her eyes and leaned forward. It looked like she was trying really hard to remember something. Which she was. Samantha looked over at Ellina, covering her mouth and trying to whisper. "Ellinaaaaaaa. Is he a regular? I don't think he is on my wall..." she whispered, pointing at the man wearing Pj's and sounding almost like she was just a yelling in a hushed tone, not really understanding the whole concept of whispering.

@SweetCat2319 @Thesquaidsy

Logan

Grinning at Ward as he ran, trying to go in every which way, she was alerted that someone was coming at his bark. Looking up, she caught Benjamin's last jump on his skateboard before he was in front of them. "Ha, nice." she complimented, before giving Ward's leash a small tug, telling the now sitting dog to stand. "Nah, you didn't take long," Logan told him as she started down the street. "Anywhere interesting you want to go?" she asked her human companion.

@lazyings

Ellina looked away from the couple she had been staring at and looked over instead at Samantha,"No, h-he's not. He seems new..." She said softly. She glanced over at the guy that Samantha was talking about and wondered about the pajamas.

@Halcyon @Thesquaidsy

Austin chuckled and scratched at the stubble on his chin. He turned to the girl behind the counter and said with a smile, "Oh, new guy? Where? He's probably super hot, right?"

He looked back and forth between the girls and after a second, faked a shocked expression. "Oh, im the new guy? Ok then it's definitely not a probably." He remarked as he laughed heartily

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellina's eyes widened and then she started to giggle, her hand going over her mouth. "Well the new guy seems modest." She smile, "I'm Ellina the barista for the first shift. Nice to meet you!"

@Thesquaidsy

"Nice to meet you, Ellina. I'm Austin." He said as he tipped an imaginary hat in her direction. "Now, might I be allowed to buy a coffee?" He started to look at the menu and consider a couple options in his head.

Spencer chuckled not really expecting to be called Daddy by the small boy who had ran over in his direction. Spencer smiled at the boy whose mother called him Luke, not really knowing what to do or say to to him. After a few seconds of admiring the child, Spencer noticed the mother had made her way over to him, explaining her son's behavior and asking if he'd watch the child for a little bit. "Of course!" Spencer smiled reassuringly, "I love children."

@Halcyon (sorry about the late reply. Had a tiny writer's block. :P )

Sorry I haven't been on been real busy)

Darren looked at Spencer have fun with the boy. The mother looked happy as well but he was glad Spencer was smiling and just happy. He picked up his wild berry smoothie that he ordered and took a sip before putting it down and looking at Spencer again. "You know Spence...you're amazing with children..." He tells him the smile never leaving his face.

@Katie91011

Benjamin Milo Coltrane

[sorry writersblock, not my best aah i know!]

"Anywhere interesting you want to go?" Logan asked, which was a pretty good question though because there were a ton of places but not that much time. The two both had to be back at least around 12 o'clock or something so they still had an hour to get ready and such. But maybe they wouldn't even be out for that long. We will see right? "Well there's this huge park not far away, or we could just go into a random direction and see where it takes us?" Benjamin suggested as he gave the puppy a pet over his head. The park was busy most of the time but that wasn't a big deal. At least not for him, he would make of something boring fun time anyway. Not that he thought it wouldn't be fun. No not at all, Logan seemed like a person that wanted to make fun too so. It would be fun for sure.

@Infinities Lover

Ellina nodded at Austin and hoped she could remember his name. Samantha would probably make a picture note for her wall so Ellina could always ask her. She forgot names a lot and always thought she might have to copy Samantha on that. She waited to hear his order, just because she'd have to make it anyways.

After looking over the menu for about two minutes Austin finally decided he wasnt going to come to a conclusion any time soon. He scratched his chin and asked, "Well lets see, what do you recommend? I cant really decide on anything so I'll just go with whatever you suggest."

He didnt understand half of the vocabulary on the board and wasnt even going to try and guess what a 'machiatto' was so he figured he'd chosen the safe route. Either way, he definitely needed to learn the cafe lingo.

Spencer picked up Luke and sets him on his knee, bouncing him up and down. He smiles at Darren, "You really think so?" Spencer blushes lightly, "I really want to adopt once I get married. I constantly dream of having a family. A wonderful husband and father, three amazing children, and a few pets." Spencer makes eye contact with Darren and kinda wondered how good of a father he'd be. "Darren, do you ever want to have a family?" @Stoked911

Darren looked up at Spencer from his phone then smiled. "I have a little sister that's only 6 and she's the love of my life...I've always wanted a family of my own to be honest...it would be wonderful...to have little baby feet running across the floors in a nice big house...hearing them just have fun...I love kids..." He smiled just thinking about having a family, hopefully with Spencer. "And to have that...special someone greet me everyday and love me with all my heart..." He winked at Spencer since he was referring to him.

@Katie91011

Logan Calla

Grinning, she nodded. "Yeah sure that works." she said. "Come on Ward. If it's not that crowded I'll let you run loose for a few minutes." she promised the little puppy who stopped licking Benjamin's hand to bark happily at her words. Laughing softly she bent down and gave him a quick pat on the head. "Alright, let's go then. Lead the way," she gestured for him to go. She didn't want Ward to try and hang back to jump on his skateboard. At least if the little dog was in front of her, she could gently tug him back.

As they started down, Logan looked over at her human companion. "Hows life for you then?" she asked.

@lazyings

Spencer smiles kinda in awe at how well put Darren's words were. "Wow, that was well put..." Spencer smirks knowing that Darren had implied that he would enjoy being married to Spencer. "You know, before any of that happens, you'll have to put a ring on it first," he laughed. Spencer looked back at Luke, who he still had on his knee. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" Spencer talked to the boy in a playful voice as he opened one of his text books, really needing to study. It was just a stretch to graduation and only a few classes were left to pass so it was probably in his best interest to hit the books now so he could actually start a family later. Spencer calls out in Ellina's direction, "Hey, Ellina, can I have the best caffeinated tea you can make? I'll take anything but strawberry." He really did need the caffeine, it's going to be a long day.

@Stoked911 @SweetCat2319

Ellina thought for a minute then grinned and shrugged,"Well how bout I just surprise you? Trust me to not poison you, Austin?" She pushed a loose strand of her fiery hair behind her ear and then turned to Spencer and grinned at his order,"Yes sir, Cap" Cap was her nickname for him due to his fandom crush. Her's was always Iron Man.

@Katie91011

((Sorry guys, been rather busy! Please forgive me))

Luke blew air out of his mouth, causing his lips to sputter. Sarah let out a small laugh. "Thank you so much." She smiled, heading over to the counter. The teenager other bent down, picking up the toys that had dropped from her bag. She then checked the diaper bag pockets, pulling out a wallet. "Ahah." Luke squealed as he was lifted and put on Spencer's lap. "AaaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaA" He let out a long sound, his voice going up and octive each time he was bounced up and down. When asked what to do he laughed. "Play!" He laughed in a bubbly tone, reaching over and placing a hand on the book. He turned his head excitedly and made an O face. He then turned back around and looked at the book. "Glahba ba fah." He looked at the words on the book, thinking he was reading. When Sarah heard spenders order so was quick to speak. "Add that to my bill." She decided to pay as a way of saying thanks to the boy for watching Luke.

@Katie91011

Samantha tilted her head, staring at the man with stubble on his face. "...Oh wow..." She spoke in a dreamy tone when really it was quite normaly for heard. She quickly remembered Sarah's order and bent down grabbing an almond and strawberry muffin. "I just finished baking them, so theyre still a tad hot." She explained as she sat the baked goods on the counter. She then turned back to Austin. "Stayyyyyyy" She called, turning around and her blonde hair swinging. She entered the kitchen, reaching over the counter and grabbing the Polaroid. She then went back out to the main cafe part, holding the camera to her eyes. "Say cheese Austin~" she cooed, snapping a picture of him.

"I have no reason not to trust you, so have at it." Austin said just as a blonde girl told him to stay. Confused, he did as he was told until the girl came back out with a camera and snapped a picture of him.

"Am I famous and I didnt get the memo? I dont mi d you snapping a picture of me, at least you got my good side, im confused though." He said to the girl with a raised brow. He had no idea what had just happened and it easily showed on his face.

Ellina went back in the kitchen, but just as she was leaving, Roxy and Ky both shouted their orders at her. She flinched when she heard them and then sighed as she rushed out. She set to work making her own favorite drink for Austin, an Irish Breakfast tea for Spencer, and the two Evils orders. She made theirs last. She came out soon enough and left the three drinks that should be served but gave Austin his since he was right there,"Here. Butterbeer Latte. Hope you like it, it's my favorite." She smiled a bit shyly and shrugged.

Benjamin Milo Coltrane

Benjamin pushed off lightly so the two could take it slow instead of running, or well in their normal tempo. He highly doubted if the little puppy would stay that relaxed as it was now. I mean it's a dog and dogs are most of the time outgoing if they go outside right? Alright maybe the old dogs not anymore. "Hows life for me? Mhm.." Benjamin mumbled as he took a moment to think about that. He bit on the inside of his cheek softly, trying to figure out how he was going to awnser this question. "Well, it's good now? Just trying to keep the positive vibes going" He replied with one of his eyebrows raised. But he couldn't keep that face for long and chuckled lightly. "Sounds like a hippie but that's simply how it goes. How is life for you then?" He asked as he looked over at her now, wondering what she would awnser.

@Infinities Lover

Samantha pulled the camera from her face and gave a little smile. "This is so the next time you come in i'll remember you." She explained gingerly. The photo slowly rolled out and Samantha grabbed it, shaking it in the air. "Austin." She said again, walking over and grabbing a sharpie. At the bottom of the photo she wrote his name in large cursive print. She then pockets the picture into her rob. Then then looked up at The mans face, noticing his confusion. "Memory Problems." She shrugged slightly, tapping her finger to the side of her head. "I wont remember this encounter, but i'll at least remember your face." She gave a polite head nod before turning around again. She was heading towards the kitchen before she paused, turning her head once again. "If you ever need anything baked, but the shop is closed, ask for Samantha. I'll make you something. Now you enjoy your drink." She laughed once again before waving to Ellina. "And you should just ignore those two. My notes says they're horrible mean people." With that she went back into the kitchen and started on another batch of sugar cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back