• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy silver & iron

Yeah I can’t really get on Discord, so idk could someone like post updates here? Also I had a question regarding my charry’s ability. Would it be acceptable if he was training to like use his powers on an “inside the flesh” basis? Like if he touches a person would he be able to locate, say, a bunch of blood cells and cause them to burst?

So what if discord isn't a realistic option for people?
it can be opened on a tab on a computer and making an account is super easy. it can be downloaded on any smartphone and takes up little space. a lot more will be going on in the chats about the rp that cant exactly be updated on the thread, and this isnt even an ooc chat its a interest check, lol.

Yeah I can’t really get on Discord, so idk could someone like post updates here? Also I had a question regarding my charry’s ability. Would it be acceptable if he was training to like use his powers on an “inside the flesh” basis? Like if he touches a person would he be able to locate, say, a bunch of blood cells and cause them to burst?
although oblivions can destroy organic matter, he wouldnt be able to do it in that matter. he wouldnt be able to locate blood cells since that requires the abilities of a skin or blood healer. oblivions dont have fine-tuned abilities like that, they can only destroy what they can see.

although oblivions can destroy organic matter, he wouldnt be able to do it in that matter. he wouldnt be able to locate blood cells since that requires the abilities of a skin or blood healer. oblivions dont have fine-tuned abilities like that, they can only destroy what they can see. as for discord, i only can say the same thing i told ennuis

My link to the discord was deleted...ok rpn mods

I’m probably gonna post it again tho i really don’t care but if you need it you can PM me

hostage hostage I forgot to mention before, but is there anyway you could edit the text on your sheet? For the majority of us, it's white text on a white background and it's very hard to read ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back