• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy silver & iron

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Omg, I love that artist! If you want more art of that character, her tag is aenaluck on DeviantArt. Be warned, however, a lot of times the dude is shirtless and in some...interesting positions. But there's a mature age warning for those types of posts.

oh my god im looking at the art and im not sure if hes gay or not omg
That's the mystery isn't it! Pfft, my friend uses the art of "Master" for his character in our 1x1, because it fits mostly with the original telling of the character. Of course, it's still funny to have a long-haired samurai who was more lean than built suddenly become this huge muscular monster of a man.

you guys really love this white text on equally white backgrounds that are frying my eyes

Personality aside. I'm saying cuz it would be a good fight lol.
Oh, Griff wouldn't be anything special in a duel. His skill with the sword would be the same as the average career soldier, his expertise comes in making the enemy fight on unfavorable terms.

and finally posted! hmu for relationships guys. though that list would probably his hit list xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back