• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy silver & iron

slim slim Hey! I have a question, just because I'm a bit stubborn about my code and I really want to use it. I can't do huge paragraphs in the code itself (Don't worry, I can pump out a mean few paragraphs of RP) but I was wondering, if I have several main traits of personalities listed out with gauges to represent how much they relate to my character, is that alright? If not, I'll just write out her personality outside the code for the sake of keeping it pretty.
Yeah i suppose that would be ok

im lowkey thinking about making a discord. ill see later if the rp seems to be doing ok
i also might make a relationship page so u guys can talk it out because u seem very interested in that, idk ill think about it

slim slim
Personally I'm against discord. Also is it cool if I go mid to late 20s?
i'd prefer 21 and under, theyre called children of Geneva not young-adults of Geneva and even 21 is pushing it lol

slim slim
Not even if I have a fun idea that the age would lend itself well to?

Edit: Eh, it's fine, I changed it.

Last edited:
It's here! The prophecy had been fulfilled!

Also since I'll be busy most if tomorrow will be a day or so before making a CS, so I was hoping to reserve a swift or windweaver spot? slim slim

It's here! The prophecy had been fulfilled!

Also since I'll be busy most if tomorrow will be a day or so before making a CS, so I was hoping to reserve a swift or windweaver spot? slim slim
ill reserve swift for ya

Since my rewrites are leading to more rewrites, I guess I'll just remind people that I'm going with Skin Healer.

Ah, I'm just waiting for approval or waiting to be told to fix something. (Though I don't know what.)

Question, does my code have her photo as the big background? It looks fine on my laptop. But I noticed on my phone it goes back to the default image.

Geez, there's so many girls already, me included lol.
turning mine into a dude
Ah, I'm just waiting for approval or waiting to be told to fix something. (Though I don't know what.)

Question, does my code have her photo as the big background? It looks fine on my laptop. But I noticed on my phone it goes back to the default image.
I can see the big background on my laptop. But yeah, it's different on mobile. There should be another class for mobile iirc. I've used Lamb's code before

turning mine into a dude

I can see the big background on my laptop. But yeah, it's different on mobile. There should be another class for mobile iirc. I've used Lamb's code before
Dang, well. I'm too lazy to go changing the code so it'll just be Korra on mobile pfft.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Wait, your guy is the best fighter, general, AND has the power canceling power? Don't you think that's a bit much?
General is his rank, best all rounder in close range but a duelist will still beat him in a one on one sword fight. Assuming he doesnt have a shield and plate armor. The power canceling is the very reason he is such a good fighter. Cancel their abilities and drag them into his pace.

So no. Not really. I'm just good at using what I have available.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
I mean your CS literally says he's second to none as a general and is basically a Musou character, I'm just worried that you're not leaving a whole lot left for other people to have a niche. But it looks like you're already approved so I guess it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back