• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy silver & iron

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The children of Geneva are known as the fiercest warriors in all the land and controlled by the Queen herself to enact her less that despicable will on the citizens. They all used to be innocent babes, that was until their parents, like most in those days, gave them to the Collector who, if they were found acceptable, were traded for a few gold pieces. Their children were whisked away to be raised and trained knowing nothing more than the weapon in their hands and the fierce queen as their only sense of motherhood.

You are one of these children.

To you and all the other children, the queen is perfection and the only sense of law you have. The first 12 years of your lives you are taught about the land and culture, painting the kingdom as a horrible place of chaos before her Highness stepped in. Her deadly beauty hangs in every hall, engraved in every shield you use, her symbol burned into your skin when you turn 12 and are marked for your initial training. Like all of the other royals and nobles in the land, her skin is silver, her hair as stark white as her eyes, but she is the most recognizable of them all. Her magic is deafening and makes people fall to their knees. Everyone fears her, and they should. You, her prized army, raized the land and purged all those loyal to the old King of Geneva and made the common people pledge their undying loyalty as their homes and crops burned, their feeble soldiers bleeding out in the dirt. The cries of the people used to make your palms sweaty and your stomach do flips. You know gaze at the commoners with disdain and indifference. You now surpass all human emotions. You are a child of Geneve, a warrior of silver and iron.

cont.
So yeah, I tried laying out the scene. Our characters will be part of the infamous Children of Geneva, the most powerful warriors in the land thanks to their intense training and the only humans injected with royal blood. However, their mindsets will change and the brainwashing the queen has done will be erased (in an event that will be laid out once the roleplay takes off) and they will now set out to reclaim their land from the evil queen's clutches using the very skills and powers she gave them.
I'm sure you have many questions and I have answers not only here but in the lore I will be creating for your clarity. One question to get out of the way is yes, your character can be young but 12 is the absolute limit. You can be older since the children are in the army until they are found disposable or just die, so I’d say 21 is the max. You can PM me if you want the character to be older for whatever reason. If you have any deviations from my original plot please PM me and we can talk it out. Hopefully you find my plot as interesting as I do, lol.

Last edited:
Is this based off any story? I feel like I've heard of something like it before, but I can't put my finger on it...

Is this based off any story? I feel like I've heard of something like it before, but I can't put my finger on it...
There was a book I vaguely remember where royals had silver blood and had powers and commoners had regular blood so I remembered that out of nowhere, lol. There was also a book based on Cinderella but set in the future and she was an Android and the major antagonist was a Queen much like the one I created, so you could say this plot is just a mixture of stuff!

There was a book I vaguely remember where royals had silver blood and had powers and commoners had regular blood so I remembered that out of nowhere, lol. There was also a book based on Cinderella but set in the future and she was an Android and the major antagonist was a Queen much like the one I created, so you could say this plot is just a mixture of stuff!
Oh, I know those exact books! They weren't what I had in mind, but I suppose they reminded me of them. The first one is called Red Queen, not the best. The second is an all-time favorite of mine called Cinder. I think they vaguely also brought on ideas from Graceling!

Oh, I know those exact books! They weren't what I had in mind, but I suppose they reminded me of them. The first one is called Red Queen, not the best. The second is an all-time favorite of mine called Cinder. I think they vaguely also brought on ideas from Graceling!
The only one I know from those three was Graceling. I was like 10 when I read it but I remember I really liked it (I only made it like halfway through), although I probably only liked it cause I was secretly in love with the main character...

I loved Cinder soooooo much. I’ve jever seen graceling however

This reminds me of Red Queen. Which is like my favorite book series. Interested!

Although what kind of pictures can we use? Realistic? Anime? Fantasy art?

This reminds me of Red Queen. Which is like my favorite book series. Interested!

I was going to use realistic fantasy art, as I normally do. I think it helps with the theme of a gritty nature

Personally, I'll be doing an anime pic for my character

I was going to ask for realistic pictures. Fantasy art is second preferred, anime is really not what I’m going for but if that’s all you can find I’ll accept it.

When ya find a beautiful code that would work perfectly for the character you're planning but you know it's not gonna likely fit half the requirements for an actual character sheet :closedeyescryingfrown:

I LOVE those books and would love to join this!

When ya find a beautiful code that would work perfectly for the character you're planning but you know it's not gonna likely fit half the requirements for an actual character sheet :closedeyescryingfrown:
You can always add certain details I didn’t ask for to fit the character, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back