• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Silver Creek Academy (Love Square)

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
CS Thread Up Now!
Submission deadline: October 29th, 2019​

[class=pic] position: relative; background-image: url(https://resize.rbl.ms/simage/https%3A%2F%2Fassets.rbl.ms%2F13781672%2F980x.png/980%2C551/uxE4qh1Sc5pdSGn5/img.png); overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=bg] position: relative; margin: 77px; background: #A38130; opacity: 0.75; [/class]
[div class=pic] [div class=bg]
Welcome to Silver Creek Academy
Plot

Character A likes Character C. Character C likes Character B,
Character B likes Character D, Character D likes Character A.

They've all grown up with each other over the years, but never thought they'd end up in this predicament.

A is a quiet and shy person that isn't really noticed by their crush, C. C is more of the popular, athletic type that usually pays attention to mostly sports and the other popular people, it's all about image to them and keeping status quo. However, C likes B. Character B is a preppy, artist/cheerleader/over-the-top person that bases their work on or thinks a lot about their crush, D. Thing is, B would be caught dead if they were seen with D. D is more of a stereotypical rebel who doesn't care about grades or college, or anything mainstream. They like A. Will these Characters end up with their crushes? Or will it just be a disaster?!

Important

Hello, I'm Mei! I'm not very experienced in GMing, but I will try my very best! Here I'll explain the rules and discuss further about the plot.

You do not need a discord to chat OOC, I rely on PM's or even threads themselves. I like to keep everything on one site just to make it easy for myself and everyone haha. I'll be choosing about 2-3 people for this rp!

I want to stress this: All of these roles are not gender locked, and if you feel that these character descriptions doesn't fit what you want to write, let me know! I'm more than happy to tweak characters. This is a somewhat stereotypical high school with rebels, jocks, cheerleaders, shy, nerdy people. However it doesn't have to be completely stereotypical, I'm very interested in characters with dynamics and in depth personalities rather than a simple empty-headed jock or a rebel with no cause.

For the Rules:
Please abide by RpN rules.
I'd say be at least 17 years old
I request semi-literate paragraphs, this is going to be more detailed so 3+ well-written paragraphs.
Please be active at least 1-2 times a week!! Let me know beforehand, if possible, if you'll be going on a hiatus then I will make changes as needed.

I'll be posting a thread for Character Sheets when enough people have shown interest and submit an application. Also if you've made it this far, tell me your favorite movie or send me a meme in the response section!

Roles

Now, I listed four characters. However you're more than welcome to making side characters. The main focus are these four characters simply because it's a love square. Anyway:

Character A - iMeisaki iMeisaki
Character B -
Character C - Alvaris Alvaris
Character D -

Etc - Open (pretty much like 5 openings)

[/div] [/div]
code credit : @Carroline

Welcome to Silver Creek Academy

Plot:
Character A likes Character C. Character C likes Character B,
Character B likes Character D, Character D likes Character A.

They've all grown up with each other over the years, but never thought they'd end up in this predicament.

A is a quiet and shy person that isn't really noticed by their crush, C. C is more of the popular, athletic type that usually pays attention to mostly sports and the other popular people, it's all about image to them and keeping status quo. However, C likes B. Character B is a preppy, artist/cheerleader/over-the-top person that bases their work on or thinks a lot about their crush, D. Thing is, B would be caught dead if they were seen with D. D is more of a stereotypical rebel who doesn't care about grades or college, or anything mainstream. They like A. Will these Characters end up with their crushes? Or will it just be a disaster?!

Important:​
Hello, I'm Mei! I'm not very experienced in GMing, but I will try my very best! Here I'll explain the rules and discuss further about the plot.

You do not need a discord to chat OOC, I rely on PM's or even threads themselves. I like to keep everything on one site just to make it easy for myself and everyone haha. I'll be choosing about 2-3 people for this rp!

I want to stress this: All of these roles are not gender locked, and if you feel that these character descriptions doesn't fit what you want to write, let me know! I'm more than happy to tweak characters. This is a somewhat stereotypical high school with rebels, jocks, cheerleaders, shy, nerdy people. However it doesn't have to be completely stereotypical, I'm very interested in characters with dynamics and in depth personalities rather than a simple empty-headed jock or a rebel with no cause.

For the Rules:
Please abide by RpN rules.
I'd say be at least 17 years old
I request semi-literate paragraphs, this is going to be more detailed so 3+ well-written paragraphs.
Please be active at least 1-2 times a week!! Let me know beforehand, if possible, if you'll be going on a hiatus then I will make changes as needed.

I'll be posting a thread for Character Sheets when enough people have shown interest and submit an application. Also if you've made it this far, tell me your favorite movie or send me a meme in the response section!

Roles:​
Now, I listed four characters. However you're more than welcome to making side characters. The main focus are these four characters simply because it's a love square. Anyway:

Character A - iMeisaki iMeisaki
Character B -
Character C - Alvaris Alvaris
Character D -

Etc - Open (pretty much like 5 openings)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back