• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Silly Question

murphalicious

very sporadic replies due to busy schedule
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi friends!
I'm trying to play around and finally use BBCodes for my character sheets using other's. How do I put my own image into the code? I don't know how to for the life of me. Sorry if this is silly! Also if anyone has a super basic but cutesy character sheet, help a girl out!

Hello!
There are two basic sources for images: linked sources (you get the image link, being that picture is hosted somewhere) or you get it from an attachment. The attachment you use the "attach files" button beneath the place where you write your post, then click "post full" to insert the attachment into your post.

The linked way uses the following code:
Code:
[img]LINK HERE[/img]

There are other ways, but when you go into those you're using divs, and since you're starting you probably won't want to go into that complication just yet.

As for a cutesy character sheet...how about something like this?

<3CHARACTER NAME<3

149900949-352-k504827.jpg

text text text text text

When you copy the link for an image, make sure you are copying image location by right clicking and pressing "copy image location" on the image itself.

Can I see the code you are using? Also, if possible, have a link to the image? Sometimes, due to specific protections and blocks certain sites have, some images end up being impossible to link.
i ended up getting super upset and just quitting. i apologize for not responding. could you potentially help me make a character sheet for a group rp i’m starting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back