• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Silly question about moving from Private Workshop.

RabbitsWarren

Your local trans writer femboy.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Can I move seamlessly from My Private Workshop to Recruitments? c:

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
You can click Edit on your post, then copy/paste from there into a new post in Recruiting. Keep in mind that if you're using pictures attached to the original post (as opposed to inserting them from a webpage url), they will no longer work and you'll need to re-attach them to the new post.

Also just a friendly reminder that under the present rules, we don't want links to Discord (or any offsite RP) anywhere but in the About section of your profile or in the Offsite Recruiting section, so please edit accordingly. ^33^

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Okay cool! Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. So I need to remove them from my signature?

Last edited:
Yes please ^3^ The RpN links are fine, it's just the offsite RP ones.

Thanks!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

You're welcome! Fixed. <3 Do I need to go back to my old posts and change them too, or just the edited fancypost from now on? (I'll probably go back anyway, but I want to know how urgent?)

Last edited:
I appreciate it! Don't worry about the old posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back