• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silk's Fantasy Thread!ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ {NEW PLOTS ADDED}

silk

i'll eat you up

You didn't ask, but i'm beyond tired
of being disappointed. ;-)
Welcome to my Fantasy IC thread, you may call me Silk, Silky, Sisi, ** or Ms Jackson if you're nasty. jokes

Introduction pt. II: :bishiesparklesl:
Silk, Satin, Your Highness, it's all the same to me. *grins*
I'm your favorite libra, daughter of venus, venusian princess and a handful of sass, creativity, and balance.

** Cancer moon, so I pour my heart into every character.

** Gemini rising, so I can play just about anyone or anything... if I feel like it.

Charmed to meet your aquaintance, mon cher.

The Breakdown:
I feel like I say this every time, but it is beyond important that we remain consistent with eachother. Honestly, I get so disappointed when I put together an elaborate character sheet and plot, just for the story to stop mid play... especially without warning. ***TELL ME when you're going to be busy. It could all be so simple.

When it comes to literacy all I ask is that i'm able to understand what you're saying, and that you use punctuation. You don't have to be a Lit major, though it's amazing if you are, I just want to know what's going on haha.

Please communicate with me if you are confused about something or need to voice something in general, as I will do the same for you. OOC chats are very important to progressive stories.

When making characters, I prefer there be diversity and edge. I dislike the basic "nice guy" or "nice gal", it's boring. What makes your character stand out? Give them some depth.

I generally prefer to play female roles, but will double from time to time. Keep an eye on the symbols I provide next to the plots.

P L O T S

On a scale of one * to three *** is how much I'd love to do said RP. A number is to be placed by each plot, of how many of the same story I am currently doing. Next to the plots will read (D) if i'm open to doubling, if not, don't ask. ;-) Some plots are left unwritten and may be built upon, since we're now a team and all.

Aliens:
• Prince x Princess {Arranged Marriage} **
Two planets are feuding, and the elders believe that to diffuse the feud the heirs of the two reigning kingdoms must come together as a symbol of their nations. Trouble arises when their cultures and customs don't merge together at first, and love is hard to find in eachother. Will their tension with eachother turn into love true enough to settle down the anger of millions?
• Alien Woman x Human Man (D)***
A woman from another planet comes to Earth in search of a new life. A man by the name of _____ finds the strange, yet breathtakingly beautiful woman hiding in his kitchen one night after his apartment's alarm goes off. Can he teach her how to live on earth, or will she be too much to handle? Will his feelings confuse him?
• Alien Woman x Alien Hunter *
When your job is to hunt down aliens for the government and hide them from the eyesight of a nation, it's not expected or acceptible to fall for one.

Angels & Devils:
[1] • Angel x Devil **
They can't stand eachother, so why are they so infatuated? Maybe coming to Earth was a bad idea... this could result in the revoking of wings from God, and an angry Satan.
• Human x Devil ***
When you're drunk, everything's a good idea. So what, if you slept with a devil? A devil and a mortal woman meet at a party, only for what was supposed to be a one-time thing to develop into something more. Devils aren't supposed to "love".
• Human x Angel (D) ***
You're into some bad things, but after meeting this one person you're willing to change it all, if only for them and their innocence.
• Devil x Devil ***
Become the king and queen of the free world together, wreaking havoc everywhere you go and basking in riches. You're insane, but a genious, and her beauty is unmatched and dangerous.

Vampires & Werewolves:
[1]• Vampire x Human (D) **
TBD
• Werewolf x Human **
TBD
[1] • Vampire x Vampire (D) ***

An accident should have left you dead, but a vampire found you and saved you for her own. You barely remember your old life, and now live with her and her small family under a new name. After falling in love with the one who saved you and introduced you to a new life, you get married and spend your days learning how to live again.

A hint of Modern:
SUPERHEROES/VILLAINS New!
• Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy
• Harley Quin x Joker
• Harley Quinn x Cat Woman
• Cat Woman x Poison Ivy
• Cat Woman x Batman/Bruce

Last edited:

You didn't ask, but i'm beyond tired
of being disappointed. ;-)
Welcome to my Fantasy IC thread, you may call me Silk, Silky, Sisi, ** or Ms Jackson if you're nasty. jokes

Introduction pt. II: :bishiesparklesl:
Silk, Satin, Your Highness, it's all the same to me. *grins*
I'm your favorite libra, daughter of venus, venusian princess and a handful of sass, creativity, and balance.

** Cancer moon, so I pour my heart into every character.

** Gemini rising, so I can play just about anyone or anything... if I feel like it.

Charmed to meet your aquaintance, mon cher.

The Breakdown:
I feel like I say this every time, but it is beyond important that we remain consistent with eachother. Honestly, I get so disappointed when I put together an elaborate character sheet and plot, just for the story to stop mid play... especially without warning. ***TELL ME when you're going to be busy. It could all be so simple.

When it comes to literacy all I ask is that i'm able to understand what you're saying, and that you use punctuation. You don't have to be a Lit major, though it's amazing if you are, I just want to know what's going on haha.

Please communicate with me if you are confused about something or need to voice something in general, as I will do the same for you. OOC chats are very important to progressive stories.

When making characters, I prefer there be diversity and edge. I dislike the basic "nice guy" or "nice gal", it's boring. What makes your character stand out? Give them some depth.

I generally prefer to play female roles, but will double from time to time. Keep an eye on the symbols I provide next to the plots.

P L O T S

On a scale of one * to three *** is how much I'd love to do said RP. A number is to be placed by each plot, of how many of the same story I am currently doing. Next to the plots will read (D) if i'm open to doubling, if not, don't ask. ;-) Some plots are left unwritten and may be built upon, since we're now a team and all.

Aliens:
• Prince x Princess {Arranged Marriage} **
Two planets are feuding, and the elders believe that to diffuse the feud the heirs of the two reigning kingdoms must come together as a symbol of their nations. Trouble arises when their cultures and customs don't merge together at first, and love is hard to find in eachother. Will their tension with eachother turn into love true enough to settle down the anger of millions?
• Alien Woman x Human Man (D)***
A woman from another planet comes to Earth in search of a new life. A man by the name of _____ finds the strange, yet breathtakingly beautiful woman hiding in his kitchen one night after his apartment's alarm goes off. Can he teach her how to live on earth, or will she be too much to handle? Will his feelings confuse him?
• Alien Woman x Alien Hunter *
When your job is to hunt down aliens for the government and hide them from the eyesight of a nation, it's not expected or acceptible to fall for one.

Angels & Devils:
• Angel x Devil **
They can't stand eachother, so why are they so infatuated? Maybe coming to Earth was a bad idea... this could result in the revoking of wings from God, and an angry Satan.
• Human x Devil ***
When you're drunk, everything's a good idea. So what, if you slept with a devil? A devil and a mortal woman meet at a party, only for what was supposed to be a one-time thing to develop into something more. Devils aren't supposed to "love".
• Human x Angel (D) ***
You're into some bad things, but after meeting this one person you're willing to change it all, if only for them and their innocence.
• Devil x Devil ***
Become the king and queen of the free world together, wreaking havoc everywhere you go and basking in riches. You're insane, but a genious, and her beauty is unmatched and dangerous.

Vampires & Werewolves:
• Vampire x Human (D) **
TBD
• Werewolf x Human **
TBD
• Vampire x Vampire (D) ***
An accident should have left you dead, but a vampire found you and saved you for her own. You barely remember your old life, and now live with her and her small family under a new name. After falling in love with the one who saved you and introduced you to a new life, you get married and spend your days learning how to live again.

I'm interested in the Vampire x Vampire plot! Also would it be okay to double for that one?

Where do you rp? Also do you prefer modern setup for your rp?
For one V one RP's I prefer to rp in PM/Conversation, rather than a thread or Discord. And, i'm pretty flexible with the time period as long as it fits the storyline etc. :bishiesparklesl:

For one V one RP's I prefer to rp in PM/Conversation, rather than a thread or Discord. And, i'm pretty flexible with the time period as long as it fits the storyline etc. :bishiesparklesl:
I mean to ask do you rp here on this site, or some other place?

Hello... Silky....

I'm interested in Devil x Devil! This would be my first time solo RPing with someone so I don't one hundred percent know how this goes but I'm a fast learner!

Hey! I liked a few of your pairings, and I have a bunch of ideas of my own we could discuss. Hit me up at PM?

Are you still interested in that Prince x Princess plot? If not then the vampire x human plot would be right up my alley.

Are you still interested in that Prince x Princess plot? If not then the vampire x human plot would be right up my alley.
More-so the Vampire x Human one, but I'd be okay with either. If you have a plot/story in mind, i'd me more than happy to hear it, or we can come up with it together in PM.

If youre okay with me playing the angel, id kind of like to do an angel x demon one?

I'd love to do the vampire x vampire or the angel x demon plot :3
Or any vampire plot for that matter xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back