• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ. [ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ & ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ].

love again;

m i s t.
e1263f0b07863e1bd8b8f70ffc8a91ba.jpg
hi, i'm kazka! i am in my twenties and have recently completed my undergraduate degree, so i have more time on my hands to write. i would love to find a couple of new partners.

i am really big on collaboration so most of the ideas you will find below are themes and dynamics, rather than detailed plots. i do have a couple of plots sitting around for everything i mention so donโ€™t be afraid to message me without any of your own. LGBTQ+ characters & pairings are very welcome, though i have the most muse for fxf & fxm pairings atm.
please contract me through PMs and donโ€™t be afraid to ask for a sample post! i look forward to hearing from you.

โžท WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
400-1000+ words per post; third person, paste tense; someone open to collaborating and contributing to the plot; over the age of eighteen; comfortable with dark themes popping up; able to write more than one gender & more than one character.

โžท ORIGINAL.
organised crime

an annoying little craving i canโ€™t quite shake. iโ€™d love something darker with flawed characters & questionable decisions. less โ€˜gangโ€™ & more โ€˜large crime organisationโ€™. moscow, seoul, new york & tokyo could be fun settings.

modern (other)
any other dramas & romances in a modern setting.
[ some ideas: a group of characters getting accused of a murder none of them committed, or so they think; small town mysteries; secret feelings; affairs of wealthy people; fake dating; opposites attract; mild supernatural aspects like possession & witchcraft; mysterious/threatening phone calls; a reoccurring dream coming true. ]

historical setting
you should see some of the pictures i have collected for inspiration and characters! ah!
iโ€™m not really looking for anything set in western europe for this. iโ€™d love a plot surrounding characters in a historical setting in japan, china, korea or russia!

โžท FANDOMS.

the fandoms Iโ€™m currently interested in exploring are jane austen inspired anything (historical or modern.), harry potter, naruto, fairy tail, genshin impact and xxxholic. i enjoy both canon characters & ocs. modern aus are always a plus.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back