• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Looking at Ryutaro,Cheng shrugged and took out his phone,tapping into the calculator app.

“Let's see....from what I recall,a well-made pill that grants the consumer decent temporary strength boost would,in Tong Yi's currency,be around 9,670 Yuan or 19,580 yuan. Converting that to the universal currency "Col",which is multiplied by four of Yuan's numbers......yeah. We might as well be feeding a family of four or more instead with that sort of pricing.”

Last edited:
“It most CERTAINLY would be wishful thinking if we actually somehow recruited a receptairer into our close-knitted circle.”

“I think we can officially mark ourselves the most unusually happy-go-luckiest Adventurer group if we ended up really having one in our team.”

“Yeah....based off what you guys told me and Scientia about your journey,I don't think it's pretty far fetched if it does happen.”

"Yeah, crazy. I would imagine the guild's reaction to our lineup." Ryutaro said.​

“Come to think of it. Scientia and Clair haven't registered for an Adventurer's Guild ID.”

“Is it mandatory?” Clair asked,raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

“In a way,yes. If you don't have an Hunters or Adventurer ID while you're out hunting high leveled monsters,you would be charged should the staff members see you. They're pretty much impersonating as normal adventurers too so they'll know when they see an unfamiliar face out doing what Adventurers and Hunters had to license to do.”

“Huh....good thing we're been mostly on our own then.”

"Although, the processing takes a little long." Ryutaro added "And plus, there are some requirement you need to submit."

"Just a bunch of documents, like say, birth certificate, proof of education, yadda yadda." Ryutaro said "Plus you will be given a form to fill up, undergo a month's worth of training, graduation day, and welcome to the guild."

“Well.....snap.” Clair cursed profanity-free as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Xenon quickly stepped in to explain an alternative.

“You could do the bounty hunting quests which you can ask for from the tipsters instead though. They usually don't need an ID and normally just requests for some extermination to be conducted.”

“There's several here as a matter of fact. Well,since you could usually just ask any food stall owners here about the quests and they'll give you several to choose from. They'll hand you a pass so that you could be let off if questioned by the staffs of the Adventurers Guild.” Cheng added.

“Well,I guess I know what I'll be doing for the time being then. Hey Nov,you heard that?”

“I do.” Scientia answered via the comms. “I'll wait for you to pick a quest and we'll head off first.”

“Up to ten bounties can be taken by the way. Oh and,Scientia-”

“I know. I'll be waiting by the entrance.”

“Well,once Cheng is done with whatever upgrades he has for Amelia,I think it's safe to say we could return to Altissia to make the reports for the quests we've took.” Xenon explained.

--------------------------------------------------

Back on Altissia's Adventurer's Guild,Xenon and Ryutaro were both the ones making the report now,leaving the rest to decide.

Last edited:
As the rest look at the bulletin board for any quest, they stumble upon a large poster for some event. It reads; "COME ONE, COME ALL! THIS SUMMER, WITNESS THE FIERY HOT BATTLES AS MARTIAL ARTISTS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE WILL GO HEAD-TO-HEAD FOR THE TITLE OF "KEN-OH"! DON'T MISS OUT ON THE 108TH BUDOKAI TENKAICHI TOURNAMENT LIVE AT THE ROKUGOKU GRAND STANDIUM, IKARUGA! BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!" And then there is a side note that reads "To those who wish to participate as Altissia representative, please contact our staff for details."​

“Did they really have to make the advertisement so big....?” Cheng admonished,glancing at the details written. “They could've just pasted it onto a small instead of the notice board too.....”

The token-inventor teammate muttered as he started looking at the quests available. Now that Clair and Scientia are off on their own to do bounty hunting assignments to avoid interrogation from the Adventurer's Guild staffs,the group would have to be cautious with the sort of quests they take as.

"Well apparently, it is the most hyped event every year. Fights between martial artists just for the sake of a title and a large sum of money. Last year it took place in Shufu and I heard from some people that the event was not doing so well, but it managed to went through. Maintenance was a key problem." Michelle said.​

"Hmm...you know what? Let's take a break from the quests and watch the tournament? I mean, we've been through a lot for the last couple of weeks and I think we deserve a break from all that. What do you think?" Michelle suggests.​

“Well,if it helps maintain a low profile from encountering any more of Eden and then fully getting their attention,I don't see a reason not to.” Cheng agreed, “Doubt the same could be said for Clair and Scientia though,since they're out.”

Both Xenon and Ryutaro soon returned,where the two of them saw the poster.

"The Budokai Tenkaichi tournament has been announced? Sweet! Maybe I can get a large sum of money to pay my debt if I win." Ryutaro said "And it's gonna happen in my hometown? Guys, hold on for a moment." He then rushes to the staff offices.​

“Guess someone here's pretty fired up to win.” Xenon commented,with Cheng shrugging in response.

“If it helps him out with his piling debt then eh.”

After some time has passed, Ryutaro returns to the group with a great big smile on his face. "Guys, good news, I have been admitted as one of the participating fighter for the tournament, representing Altissia of course. I was going to represent my own hometown, but someone took the role for it. Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna take you all to Ikaruga." He said.​

“Wait,tomorrow!?” Xenon exclaimed in bewildment. “Wouldn't you need more time to train?”

“We could try reading up on the participants that are entering too I guess.” Cheng suggested. “It's not really cheating if you're only making sure you know of what to expect from your opponents.”

"Dude, relax. It's just a few weeks away. Ikaruga's where I'll be taking my training. I know I can just train here, but come on, it's a hassle. Besides, our home is near the stadium, just a couple of miles away." Ryutaro said.​

“Well that's rather convenient.” Cheng noted.

“Guess we'll be having some days off before the day to the tournament to help you out then,Ryutaro.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back