• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“She's still putting up a really good fight despite that?” Xenon pondered outloud at the sight, “She's got nerves of steel, I'll give her that...”

“....I have been wondering for a while.” Scientia noted, before turning to look at Ryujiro and Yuka, “As you've stated before, the killing intent that allows the practitioner to harness to power of Satsui stems from a murderous level of rage, correct?”

“And you've explained that pitting one Satsui practitioner against another would only serve to fuel the uncontrollable fire amongst the two. The anger that she, Wendelynn Lee, has was that of righteous rage. However....”

Scientia paused for a moment, his optics fixated on Goutetsu's yet-still-unfazed expression.

“....Was it ever confirmed that Satsui also feeds on and nullify damages dealt stemming from any sorts of anger?”

"Yes, any form of anger, Satsui feeds upon it. At this point, Wendy is adding more fuel, which is bad. Yet, I wonder how did she managed to destroy a ball of Satsui without ever getting hurt. Perhaps she is THAT physically strong as there was no signs of her using ki."

"Or perhaps...there is an external force that is supporting her." Yuka suggests.

"You don't mean..."​

"What I'm talking about is...there is something, or rather, someone that is helping throughout the fight. Did she ever make mention of someone?"​

“There is none I know of. Although perhaps they do as they've interacted with her.”

Back at the arena's participant rooms, Ryutaro had finished explaining the same to Xenon.

“A possible outside interference? But....who could it...?”

Without another word, Xenon glanced at the tunnel out on the side of the stadium's edge as if he was looking for someone.

I swore that "he" happened to be there too when Ryukia was fighting Gin. Could he also be there again to...?

Back to the fight, Goutetsu decides not to take a step. "If you're so eager to fight me, why would you waste your time against someone like me? You can hate me all you want, but let me tell you this; there was nothing persona-" He was quickly cut off when he got punched in the face by Wendy, pushing him back. Wendy goes in for a grab, but Goutetsu grabs her wrists and hits her with a headbutt. While she is staggered, Goutetsu walks over to her, only to get slapped over and over. Still, nothing she throws won't make him bleed or show signs of injury whatsoever.

Wendy backs off before charging towards Goutetsu. As soon as she got near however, she gets a punch to the gut so strong that it made her fall into her knees, clutching her stomach as she cringes in pain. Goutetsu grabs her hair tightly and lifts her up. "Stop waiting your time, or you'll end up being like your sister." He said before he throws her head onto his knee, staggering her. He then delivers a straight jab to the face followed by another and another and then a hook. Her face is left beaten up.

"I...I can still...fight!" Wendy yelled before she charges and then spears Goutetsu into the ground and proceeds to beat him up senselessly. However, while doing so, Goutetsu catches yet her fist, but he catches her other fist and then he smacks her with a headbutt for her to get off of him. Goutetsu gets back up and proceeds to put her in a headlock, suffocating her. Wendy tries to fight her way out of the hold, but the longer she does, she begins to lose consciousness.

"No, I can't lose to him! There's no way in hell will I ever lose to the same guy who killed my sister! I need to fight back. I need to defeat him. I...I need to WIN!"

-FLASHBACK-

"Hey, sister? Do you think will I ever be as talented and strong as you are?"

"Well, being a wrestler needs a lot of training and learning to be on the top. All you need to have is some determination and little bit of perseverance."

"So..."

"Just remember to keep striving. Hustle long enough and you will have what you wanted. You can always count on that. Dream big!"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Wendy jolted. Something has made her regain her strength as she grabs Goutetsu's arms and forcefully removes them to free herself from the lock and hit him with a reverse headbutt. She then delivers a series of straight punches to the face, pushing him back. She then grabs his neck, forcefuly bends on his stomach, and drops a DDT on him. Wendy gets up and grabs both of his legs. She puts them on her waist and starts spinning him around and around until she has the right speed to throw him away. She walks over to him while he is down, standing opposite to his head as she bends down and waves her hand on her face as the crowd yells;

"YOU CAN'T SEE ME!"

She goes over to his side, does a little dance, and then drops an elbow onto his face, sending the audience ablaze.​

“W-wow. That was....” Xenon gulped nervously.

Meanwhile on the audience stand, Ruri looked extremely elated at the awesome performance showcased by Wendy on the match, Clarion had an excited grin from having witnessed the action while Cheng....looked as if he was gonna faint in a few seconds out of sheer fright.

At the Tennouji Inn however, Scientia's voice lacked none of the relief or shock shared amongst the rest of the party.

“...He isn't finished.”

And Scientia was right. Goutetsu immediately stood up after that, but it is shown that there is LITTLE damage left by Wendy's onslaught. "You want more? Then come get some! I have plenty for you!" She taunted, but she soon eats her words when a dark aura begins to manifest from Goutetsu, which then forms into some sort of demon. "I see that you're different than your sister. I commend you, but sadly, this is how it will all end." He said right before he instantly zooms in on her and throw a powerful straight punch to the chest to where her heart is located, coupled with large burst of air from her back.

Wendy stood in shock as her heart begins to slow down. "H-How...a-are...y-you...s-still..." She then falls, tears coming out from her eyes as she does. "Sister... I'm...sorry..." She lays on the ground, her heart finally stops. She is unconscious.

"...K-Knockout! The winner is Goutetsu Onimaru!"

The audience is in shock. This victory leads them to boo on Goutetsu, even going so far as to throw food at him as he leaves.​

“Oh no...Wendy!”

Ignoring that he himself was not Wendelynn's manager, he quickly rushed out of the room and towards the stadium with Ryutaro following closely behind. Stopping beside her, he tried to wake her up, only to notice something:

“Her heart's stopped...?”

"Oh shit! Medic! Medic!" As soon as Ryutaro yelled, the paramedics came to pick Wendy up and send her to the infirmary. They immediately followed suit. Upon arrival, they begin to defibrillate to start her heart. After many, MANY, shocks, Wendy's heart fortunately starts pumping, though she is still unconscious from the shock.​

Needless to say, a huge wave of relief soon washed the duo upon knowing their newfound friend has barely lived.

“If we had been a moment too late...” Xenon dreaded as he wiped his sweat off.

“There has to be a way to combat it without Mushin...” Xenon muttered.

After the last preliminary match, every fighters were allowed a longer break, especially after Goutetsu's unstoppable solidity had left everyone shook justifiably. Xenon was now sitting alongside Rachelle and Ruri outside on a bench, discussing about the next matches to be held.

“So now we know that Ryutaro, Ryukia and Goutetsu would be up onto the semifinal rounds. Meaning one of them is likely going to have to face "Exceed" since they're a participant less for a decisive battle before the finals.”

Xenon pondered, before slumping his back onto the bench.

“After everything that's happened...I'm really worried about the damage Goutetsu will do to our friends.”

"Sure they can win. Who knows? Maybe one of them might accidentally tap into the power of Mushin."

“Well, wouldn't that be quite a miracle?” Xenon mused

“Why do you think so papa? Is it really impossible?”

“W-well, I don't think being able to tap into Mushin is exactly "impossible". Just that the chances of it happening may be slim. But I guess we wouldn't know until later.” Xenon answered glancing at the clock.

“Half an hour until the semi-finals begin.”

“Something tells me that she's not going to be happy the moment she wakes up.” Xenon responded, not wanting to imagine having to restrain the "Blue Bomber" from charging towards Goutetsu.

More so in light of how insanely strong she is.

----------------------------------
“The first semi-final match shall now begin! A fight between the infamous "Raging Demon" and the mysterious "Pain Giver"! Goutetsu Onimaru, Exceed. Please step right on to the stage!”

“The odd-one-out guest is up now.” Xenon muttered as he and Ryutaro closely watched.

Exceed himself went up onto the stadium, equally unfazed by Goutetsu's presence, nor does he seemed to hold even a hint of animosity towards him.

“So. Satsui they say huh? And people say the only way to combat it is what you guys call "Mushin".”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back