• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Silent Stars (Detailed, Space Survival and Exploration) [CLOSED]

Pssst. You got room for one more assuming I get all the paperwork done in the next 8 hours? ;3
Yes, but please hurry! :)

We already have quite a few engineers, male characters, robots and extremely intelligent people (supposedly), so if you could make a slightly different character that'd be appreciated.

Mmh, I'm afraid I don't believe I can participate anymore :(
I'm having tons of sleep issues and I'm exhausted ;;
I'm sorry ono

This RP is now closed. We begin tomorrow. Please send your character sheets as soon as possible if you haven't done so already!

Dano Dano Echopraxia Echopraxia Foxy Foxy Giyari Giyari Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Harmalite Harmalite IctoraPost IctoraPost D. Rex D. Rex ManicMuse ManicMuse @MatTamMax Mr.Sandstorm Mr.Sandstorm @Mx.Silent Natealie Natealie Nivrad00 Nivrad00 Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Quillicious Quillicious Retro-Grey Retro-Grey SkyGinge SkyGinge Snorble211 Snorble211 Speedster Speedster @St Sin Tardy Grade Tardy Grade Sinensis Sinensis The Gunrunner The Gunrunner The J The J @Trasher Vulpes Vulpes welian welian

The roleplay has begun: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/silent-stars.339658/

If your character is approved and you have added them to the Characters thread, you may now begin posting, in accordance with your group (if your character starts off in a group).

Otherwise, send me your character as soon as possible so that I can review them.

If I don't get a response from some of you who don't have a character and haven't contacted me in several days, I'll be removing you from this RP.

Sorry for only just getting round to informing you now, but I'm also going to have to bow out - really struggled to come up with a character, and also found myself busier than expected with my own RP and real life! But I hope this amazing RP goes amazingly well :D

Sorry for only just getting round to informing you now, but I'm also going to have to bow out - really struggled to come up with a character, and also found myself busier than expected with my own RP and real life! But I hope this amazing RP goes amazingly well :D
Alright, understood and thanks for the well-wishes!

We are open once more! If you are interested in joining the roleplay at this stage, feel free to join our Discord to get up to speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back