• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Silent Stars (Detailed, Space Survival and Exploration) [CLOSED]

If all of you end up staying, I will have to set up some co-GMs, because we've gone over 20 interested people by now.

Again, if you are interested, start sending me your character sheets now. I hope to start within a week.

Echopraxia Echopraxia Giyari Giyari Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Harmalite Harmalite IctoraPost IctoraPost D. Rex D. Rex Mr.Sandstorm Mr.Sandstorm Natealie Natealie Nivrad00 Nivrad00 Retro-Grey Retro-Grey Robinjay Robinjay SkyGinge SkyGinge Snorble211 Snorble211 Speedster Speedster @St Sin Sinensis Sinensis The Gunrunner The Gunrunner The J The J welian welian

The Characters thread is now online. When you are accepted, you should post your character there. Do not post your character without receiving prior approval from me by PM. Send me your character first so that I can comment on it if needed.

You are free to use whatever format you wish, but I have provided a recommended BBCode (and BBXML) template in the interest check post if you would rather use something pre-made. Here's an example of what it looks like, for my own character.

Please.

Please.

Let me in. This is too attractive for me to resist. ;-;

So I'm not going to be working on anything definitive until Monday, but would anybody potentially be interested in having their character start partnered up with mine, i.e they're on the same ship doing whatever? :)

This vaguely reminds me of the first Alien movie from Ripley Scott, and I must say that I'm in love with the roleplay already. I am very new to the site, but I have roleplayed a lot in my years. It would be an honor to be apart of a masterpiece such as this, if you are still accepting of course.

So I'm not going to be working on anything definitive until Monday, but would anybody potentially be interested in having their character start partnered up with mine, i.e they're on the same ship doing whatever? :)

I was planning on having a combat bodyguard android servant character aboard a torn apart ship. The terrible catastrophe caused some kind of malfunction, leading the ship to be blown in half, killing everyone via the vacuum or blast. I don't mind if you want to start off as the only survivor on my ship, but I will basically imprint on you the second I see you. The first person I meet becomes my master.

This vaguely reminds me of the first Alien movie from Ripley Scott, and I must say that I'm in love with the roleplay already. I am very new to the site, but I have roleplayed a lot in my years. It would be an honor to be apart of a masterpiece such as this, if you are still accepting of course.
Until this roleplay is marked as CLOSED, I'm still accepting! Send me your app as soon as possible, and don't hesitate to join the Discord.

Lyro Lyro this looks awesome, not too sure about my post length, I'd sure be happy to try and make it detailed.
I'll try get a CS to you soon.
And do you play stellaris?

Lyro Lyro this looks awesome, not too sure about my post length, I'd sure be happy to try and make it detailed.
I'll try get a CS to you soon.
And do you play stellaris?
Good to hear!

And yes, I do. I've only finished one game - I'm waiting for a good sale on the Utopia DLC to have another go at it.

Echopraxia Echopraxia Giyari Giyari Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Harmalite Harmalite IctoraPost IctoraPost D. Rex D. Rex Mr.Sandstorm Mr.Sandstorm Natealie Natealie Nivrad00 Nivrad00 Retro-Grey Retro-Grey Robinjay Robinjay SkyGinge SkyGinge Snorble211 Snorble211 Speedster Speedster @St Sin Sinensis Sinensis The Gunrunner The Gunrunner The J The J Trashler Trashler Vulpes Vulpes welian welian

The RP's is tentatively scheduled to start on next Sunday. If you haven't submitted a character sheet, please do so as soon as possible. If you are unable to submit your character by then, I can give you a little bit more time, but it will make things more complicated to manage.

Also, start thinking about who you want to start with, if anyone. For example, my character is going to be roaming the galaxy at random. At some point, they should stumble upon at least one of you - let me know if any of you would be interested (since the probability of finding people at random is very low, they will only come across one person/group initially).

The idea is that by the end of this introductory period, not everyone will have met everyone else, but there will be various smallish groups of people who have stumbled upon each other by chance.

Echopraxia Echopraxia Giyari Giyari Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Harmalite Harmalite IctoraPost IctoraPost D. Rex D. Rex ManicMuse ManicMuse Mr.Sandstorm Mr.Sandstorm Natealie Natealie Nivrad00 Nivrad00 Retro-Grey Retro-Grey Robinjay Robinjay SkyGinge SkyGinge Snorble211 Snorble211 Speedster Speedster @St Sin Sinensis Sinensis The Gunrunner The Gunrunner The J The J Trashler Trashler Vulpes Vulpes welian welian

Still aiming to start Sunday, during my morning probably!

If your character is ready/almost ready, try to find at least one partner to start off the story (or at least, for your character to meet up with quickly). You can also play it alone if you want, in which case I will play as your partner, letting you know what effects your actions have (I will do this for everyone, but to a greater extent for those who aren't in a group).

If you haven't started work on your character, please hurry!

Current groups (let me know if I've forgotten one of you or if one of these is incorrect, will edit):

Lyro Lyro
Sweet mother of God! The mathematical and overall depth laid out is incredible - this is so rare! I work better towards theoretical rather than calculative physics does that even exist but I'll most certainly try to adapt!! You can without doubt count me in, good sir!!

P.S I have never worked with BB Codes.. I don't know how to make a CS with them.. I'm sorry...

Last edited:
Lyro Lyro
Sweet mother of God! The mathematical and overall depth laid out is incredible - this is so rare! I work better towards theoretical rather than calculative physics does that even exist but I'll most certainly try to adapt!! You can without doubt count me in, good sir!!

P.S I have never worked with BB Codes.. I don't know how to make a CS with them.. I'm sorry...
If you can't make the BBCode work, just submit a plain text character sheet and I'll format it for you. Just make sure it has all the details the BBCode sheet needs.

If you can't make the BBCode work, just submit a plain text character sheet and I'll format it for you. Just make sure it has all the details the BBCode sheet needs.
Oh, it's fine - I've made it work with the help of some people, thanks regardless.

Lyro Lyro I'm thinking of an archivist-type of character, a sentient bot who records and guards one of the largest underground databank. Do you approve of this idea? If so what name would you prefer and/or suggest I give to said databank?

Lyro Lyro I'm thinking of an archivist-type of character, a sentient bot who records and guards one of the largest underground databank. Do you approve of this idea? If so what name would you prefer and/or suggest I give to said databank?
That seems fine, though we're starting to have a lot of robots in this roleplay. You can give the databank whatever name you want, there's no lore with regards to that.

That seems fine, though we're starting to have a lot of robots in this roleplay. You can give the databank whatever name you want, there's no lore with regards to that.
Ah, I see.. I apologize for contributing to the overpopulation of robots then... Would it be fine if I introduce a new 'species'? The Neurobots to be specific. They're mechanical bodies that preserve, contain and are fully controlled by the brain inside it.

Ah, I see.. I apologize for contributing to the overpopulation of robots then... Would it be fine if I introduce a new 'species'? The Neurobots to be specific. They're mechanical bodies that preserve, contain and are fully controlled by the brain inside it.
Isn't that an extreme type of cyborg? You can do it if you want, but it would still count as an r-type (robot-like organism).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back