• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Timing: after the kidnapping
Interactions: Ayramis, Harian, Hino & Hayle!

Hayle was sitting in the lounge room of their base and happily reading a book when her phone suddenly went off, remembering the page she was on she closed the book and looked at her phone only to see a message from Ayramis. She didn't bother to send a reply instead she stood up and put her book away before she headed to Ayramis's doorway and saw a portal was created. She wasn't the greatest at pep talks but she was willing to try in order to convince someone she had grown to become friends with to come back to their cause and help them save John. She stepped through the portal a little cautiously to only be welcomed with darkness, she wasn't quite sure where she was but if Ayramis was okay with leaving it open for her then surely it couldn't be so bad. She was about to walk further into the darkness when she was welcomed by a jackal guardian, as she went to open her mouth to ask them if they knew which way she had to go they had already beckoned her to follow them. She nodded and followed behind the guardian who seemed to guide her throughout the realm she was in.

They approached the bright light that obviously led out of the realm she had just walked through, smiling she looked at the guardian "Thank you." she said before she walked through the bright light. Looking around she managed to spot Harian, Hino and Ayramis standing around and talking as well as seeing Tank happily swimming around in some water. Chuckling a little at the sight of Tank she headed towards the others. "Protecting the world we live in as ridiculous as it seems is something we need to do." She said as she walked up
"And we can't do it without our friend."

Timing: after the kidnapping
Interactions: Ayramis, Harian, Hino & Hayle

"Yeah I know," Harian said with a sigh. The criticism was well-earned.
"I got that," She soldiered on boldly, "When you stormed out of the house. What I'm asking myself is why?"
Ayramis found them not long after and Hayle joined too. Harian nodded at the words they had to offer.
"You know, you're acting like it's already game over for you...your people. Question you need to ask yourself is, have they given up too?"
Harian leaned in, fully serious now. She tried to catch the thunder god's gaze.
"...I've lived through more than one genocide. The world did its very best to stamp out your people, but as of right now, they're still standing. Now more than ever they need their gods. They need you. So, what's it gonna be Hino?"
Harian looked back at Hayle and Ayramis with a determined smile. It was a very rare occasion when Harian of Kadesh cared.

KhazTheGiraffe KhazTheGiraffe andujarprime andujarprime GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

Last edited:
Timing: Early September
Interaction: Harian & Gabriel

Harian chuckled, clearly delighted. "You couldn't argue that they'd deserve it."
The feelings flowing through their connection filled her up and she held him more tightly, giddy with the strength of them. She had been so afraid of judgement she hadn't anticipated just how incredible acceptance would feel. She didn't want the feeling to end.
Peering at the inky blackness around them Harian wrinkled her nose. She waved and hand and a place faded into being about them:

They stood on a wide marble balcony, the stonework angular and perfect. One one side a wide river stretched, its waters flooding into cropland, irrigating the parched soil for the first time in a year. The heavy scent of water, wet earth and papyrus reed wafted up from far below. On the other side a red desert stretched, shifting sands barren and wild. It smelled of rock and dust and death. The heat from sun-seared stone fell about them, mingling with the cool river breeze.
It was night, and above them the stars spattered an inky-blue sky, the Milky Way mirroring the soothing water of the Nile with it's twinkling, silver glory. This place, the throne of duality between desert and river, wilds and civilization, chaos and order, this was one of Harian's favourite places, in time and the world.
But Harian wasn't dwelling on that at the moment. Her eyes glinted with a familiar mischief as she looked up at Gabriel.
"So, no regrets then?" Her voice was gentle and enticing and she leaned against him with a sultry sense of purpose that was hard to mistake. She let the silence linger, let the tone of the encounter change, slowly, as the atmosphere caught them up.
"We've been playing on unequal ground." She whispered closely, "The physical world is yours, not mine...but here, the odds are evened. This world has something for you...and me."
She pulled him down to kiss him softly, the emotion through the bond making her bold. She smiled as she let him go, a hand trailing from his neck down the edge of his jacket. Her eyes never left his, and never lost their roguish spark.
Naberius Naberius

Gabriel joined his own mirth to hers, laughing lightly with her.
"Deserved or not, that's still a lot of paperwork. You''re lucky I love you so much." His tone was light, playful. He was enjoying this more than he thought possible. He felt joy, and love, and a powerful gratitude. She had chosen him to share this bond with, and they had become closer than they ever could have otherwise. They had laid themselves bare mind and soul for each other, accepted their pasts and it only made their love stronger.

As the background began to shift at Harian's call, Gabriel took in their new surroundings. It was beautiful, but beyond that it was...fitting, somehow. She seemed more at home in a place like this, more so than in the place he spent most of his young adult life. He let his gaze drift back to those beautiful emerald eyes that so captured his attention, taking a moment to register her words when she spoke as he lost himself in them.
"I haven't regretted a single moment we've spent together. And I don't intend to change that. I consider myself the luckiest person on this big watery dirt ball. I found the only person I'd ever want to spend my life with."
He allowed his own demeanor to change, registering the change in hers. A new feeling whirled around their intimate bond, a raging wildfire that she had set in his very soul. The wolfish grin returned, and with it a deep hunger.
He leaned in close and returned her kiss with the fiery passion she had awoken within him, a burning hunger and desire, equal parts love and devotion. He planted a kiss on her cheek, and another just under her ear, a final one placed upon her neck. His lips traced a light, gentle line back up her neck and to her ear, the new, powerful emotions even making themselves evident in his words.
"No trees for you to set on fire in here.."
His fingers danced lightly across her exposed lower back, tracing her spine and playing across her skin with the slightest of touches. He felt her warmth, her body pressed against him, and it was purest ambrosia.

SilverFlight SilverFlight

Harian felt the heat rise through her essence, as it did whenever she let Gabriel draw it out, only here, it took form: the heat mirage rippled over her skin, coiling into small wisps of black, smokeless flame. This fire didn't burn, and it played in the wake of his touch.
Harian drew in a breath and smiled up at the stars. When she looked back into his eyes it was with a knowing smile. She didn't need to say a thing; he was in her head, their thoughts threading together to form a tapestry of intent.
Suddenly she turned her head to catch him, found his lips again and slipped her hands about his waist. She pushed him back.
In a step they had traveled the length of the balcony to the palace room behind it, secret from the stars and filled with shadow.
She felt his legs catch on the edge of something soft, pressed harder and felt gravity tug them together.
They landed in a heap on the bed, Harian's eyes glittering. The emotion brimming through their bond was almost overwhelming. Black flame lapped at their clothing and the djinn's deft hands slid under his shirt as she kissed him again, pausing only to whisper three simple words...the first time she had uttered them with absolute surety.

Gabriel would find himself, come morning, back in his own bed, with only a mild recollection on how he had gotten there. The memory of the night before however, would be etched very clearly in his mind, whatever that place was, a halfway point between dimensions, his body had certainly not been spared the experience either.
The soft sound of rustling fabric might catch his attention and draw it to where Harian lay, curled up and fast asleep beside him, dressed in cotton shorts and a black Puma tank top. Harian's brow furrowed just slightly and she inched closer to him, sliding a gentle arm about his waist.

Naberius Naberius

This was an altogether unique experience for Gabriel. Certainly it was not his first 'physical encounter' with another person, but it was the first time it had been fueled by pure, burning love and affection, not lust. This wasn't just blowing off steam after another suicide mission. This was the passionate meeting of two souls deeply and truly in love. The strange nature their surroundings amplified the experience in ways no human had ever enjoyed before. It was not the simple, yet intimate nature of human bonding, but something from another world entirely. His hands explored her, dancing across the softness of her body in ways that made it quite clear that despite his bumbling, nerdy personality, he very much knew what he was doing. He felt her lips upon his own, felt the soft sheets beneath them, heard and felt her words at the same time, and the night was washed away in a wave of their undying love.

He awoke the next morning, a bright smile lighting up his face at her touch. He moved a hand to brush a few loose hairs from her face and back behind her ear. He pressed a gentle kiss to her lips, trying not to wake her. For a few short moments that felt like a blissful eternity, he watched her sleep and not for the first time thanked whatever gods were watching over him that he was able to find the only one he could ever love so deeply and truly.
"I have no idea what I ever did to deserve you, but I wouldn't change a single thing."
He spoke softly, to himself, reveling in the absolute joy and bliss of having her there with him, being at her side. Being together, like they had wanted for what felt like lifetimes. And he smiled all the brighter.

SilverFlight SilverFlight

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back