• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Time: Sometime after the fight in Paris
Interaction: Falarion and Harian

Harian gave him a warning look when he was about to punch her, but it turned into a reserved smile and she punched his arm first. The gesture was something she understood, and something she used with affection. Despite Jophiel's complaints, he understood that too.
When he gave his heartfelt thanks at her sharing she looked away, embarrassed. "Yeah well, you're not the worst person to talk to...and you're not half as terrible as I might've thought you were...you're still annoying though, just so we're clear."
Falarion gave the woman's name fondly.
"Sam." Harian repeated, treating the name with the care it deserved. "...what...what happened to her?"

Falarion smirked at Harian reciprocating his touch and was pleased to know it would not be taken the wrong way in the future.
He chuckled when she looked away and was clearly embarrassed. In a pleased tone, he responded, "I have my moments."
Hearing Harian say Sam's name out loud briefly reminded Falarion of just how beautiful it sounded.
The moment Harian asked for what had happened to her, he winced and looked away. As much as he wanted to entirely avoid the topic, Harian had told him earlier how Joan had died and now he felt it might be wrong to hide it from her. As painful as it was to remember, it was also relieving to tell someone about it. He had a feeling Harian understood this after she had shared.
Falarion finally got the splinter out of his hand and flicked it away before he finally responded. He kept his gaze down at his hands. In a blink, they were covered in blisters and burns. The screams began to echo again and he swore he could feel the raging fire against his skin again.
When he looked across the courtyard, his eyes were glazed over and he spoke in a quiet, shaken tone, "There was a fire at the university she was staying at while in India. I was going to surprise her that day, but I arrived to...uh, too late, I suppose. It had been a family day for the students, parents and children were inside the building and the fire was spreading too quickly. I-" He cut off as the screams intensified in his mind, as he remembered kicking in a door and charging in to help. It had been so hard to tell who was already dead or merely unconscious.
Tears began to roll down his cheeks, as he continued, "I got to the art room she had been in. When I opened the door, the smoke engulfed me and the fire just raged out of control. By the time I found her body in there. Well. It was too late."
He looked back down at his hands and took a shaky breath before continuing, "I carried her back outside, but the fire had been started in the art room and I never told anyone who I really was. We can't, y'know? But when I exited the building, everyone began screaming again."
Now he laughed as he finally looked back at Harian, "You know what they called me? A demon. I looked inhuman because of how severely I had been burned."
His smile was strained as he added in a choked laugh, "It's terribly ironic, don't you think? Given my history and all."
His smile waned when he remembered that his true Glamour hid far more than just his monkey tail.
SilverFlight SilverFlight

Timing: 2 weeks after the docks
Interaction: Harian & Gabriel

Gabriel stared up into the face of a tiger. In any other circumstance, he might have been far more terrified. As it was, he couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation. And then, something occurred to him, and he smiled a wicked, devilishly playful smile.
"Well, m'lady, it seems you have me in quite the compromising position. Whatever would our friends say if they saw us in such a manner?"
He cocked an eyebrow at her, again on the verge of bursting into laughter.

(Sorry, would have been a longer post but I have to go meet mom and help her out for a bit.)

Harian snorted, an answer already in her mind.
"They'd think one or both of two things:" The tiger twitched her tail with mischief in her green eyes. "That I like being on top, or that you really like tigers."
She let the silence hang for only amoment before she lost control of her laugher and rolled away, all four paws in the air. She shrank back down into human form and got up, taking the stance Gabriel had shown her.
"Hey come on! Let's go again!"
Naberius Naberius

"What can I say, I have a thing for exotic women."
He barely got the words out through a fit of deep, joy filled laughter. He had no idea why the situation was so hilarious to him, except for the absurdity of a talking tiger on his chest talking about being a top. He leaped to his feet, ready for round two. This time around, he took it slower, giving her pointers and showing her proper stances. He focused on teaching her how to use an opponents size and weight against them, specifically with Akido and Judo based throwing techniques and trips. Occasionally, he would get just a bit closer than was absolutely necessary for instruction, perhaps holding her hand positions slightly longer than he actually needed to. And she was right, she was a fast learner. Though, as she said, her kind had to be. Because his had some very savage individuals in it. Even he couldn't deny that. It still caused him no end of pain thinking about the suffering she had gone through for so long. Being a part of the reason that she was able to smile made his world so much brighter. She deserved all the happiness in the world. They both did.
"You're getting much better over such a short period of time. I'm impressed. As far as future lessons go, how about we do this a few times a week to start out? You pick up the basics at a remarkable pace, so I'll have you on the more advanced techniques before the end of the month, perhaps even sooner."

Last edited:
Interaction: Jophiel, Nero, Kiyomi, Zoya

In reaction to Kiyomi's sudden affection of Jophiel, Nero simply let loose a loud, jubilant Whoooooo, "Get it, Joph! Yeeeeeah!" It drew the attention of some of the nearby patrons, but that quickly simmered as their host, Auros, had brought the drinks and Jophiel attempted to gently pry the drunken Kitsune away from him. Nero wasted no time, taking one of the newly arrived drinks and downing it slower than 'he' had done with the first drink. This was a temperance that was far more characteristic of himself.

"You didn' miss much, Joph. There wuz goin' ta be some arguing annnn' maybe a fight, but..." He trailed off, clearly seeking out the other member of their group that Zoya had been fighting. His eyes took the lazy, scenic route, drifting across the various tables and patrons until he'd done a 360 degree turn in his seat and ended up staring at the air before him instead. At some point, Phillip had been removed from the restaurant. Nero shrugged. "Guess it's over now." He seemed to ponder things for a moment, before suddenly adding, "Whatcha mean by 'a long while?'"

SilverFlight SilverFlight The Velveteen Rabbit The Velveteen Rabbit Feywild Feywild

Last edited:
Time: After the 'Drunken Events'
Interaction: Nero, Jophiel, eventually Lucifer

The events over the past few weeks had left the boy feeling... lost. It'd begun with the day of the demon in the basement, when he discovered more about the world than he'd thought possible, and had more recently cultivated in the form of an anti-christ spurring feelings inside of him that were foreign until that night. Harian had told him when they first met that he wouldn't feel lost if he had followed the summons he was given, and that the summoner knew what he was. So Nero decided to finally find out.

Jophiel wasn't too difficult to find. Nero had studied him closely for a few days and came to realize that the archangel seemed to set aside time to read newspapers every now and then. Right now, this time was reserved to the seat of the living room sofa and not a single other person was around to bother him. Nero didn't toy with formalities when he set foot in the room; his previous night had been spent sleepless and roiling with questions about himself that he couldn't even answer.

"Who am I, Jophiel?" The newspaper would have obscured him from the older man's view. Nero's posture was as motionless and stiff as a statue, his expression was stony, but the keen glint in his eyes betrayed his true curiosity and inquisitive nature. It was likely that he'd never be able to shake that part of him. "What am I? Why did you bring me here?"

SilverFlight SilverFlight (Sorry this took so long to finally get out, no rush to reply to it)

Harian gave a quiet laugh, but it was humourless and bitter.
"These days, Jesus himself could go and walk among his "people", and they'd probably burn him for being a heretic."
She looked at Falarion, her expression genuine regret. "I'm sorry."
There was a long pause before she added: "It wasn't your fault...In case you think that."
Lioness075 Lioness075

Harian was a model student. She was focused, patient and confident. If Gabriel stepped in close to change her stance or move an arm Harian relished the proximity, even if she couldn't let him know. As they worked through the forms the near-constant pain she felt slowly began to ebb. By the second break in the practice, she stood with the ease and the smile of one who had completely forgotten that she was a slave at all.
Harian considered his proposition and crossed her arms, throwing him a challenging expression. "Bet I could move on in two weeks, you know, provided we don't get attacked by another demon, or have to kidnap another demon-child, or something like that."
Harian thought for a moment, looking at Gabriel as if trying to determine if she should ask what was on her mind.
"You said their were other justicars, before you...have any of them been able to...break free?"
Naberius Naberius

Gabriel snorted in amusement. It was true, she learned quite fast. He had never had a student before but... He would be lying if he said he disliked being this close to her, alone. Even if nothing else, he would cherish these training sessions dearly.

"I don't really know, to be honest. Most records of other Justicars are either hearsay or so old that they've been lost to time. I'm sure you've noticed just how poorly early human civilizations took care of important historical documents. The stuff handed down verbally is so distorted from what it was originally that it's like playing the world's most annoying game of Telephone. Theoretically, it should be possible. Ol' red eye might be around somewhere in my head, but it should be possible to boot him... Them?... Out. Even if I haven't figured it out yet."

Before, talking about his less than ideal career choice would have saddened him, possibly made him shut down. But the time he had spent with Jophiel, and the closeness, trust, and comfort he shared with Harian made it much easier. He had had to do a lot of growing up in a very short amount of time. He sat down on the edge of the mats and leaning back, using his hands to prop himself up. He shot her an inquisitive look. He had a question but didn't quite know how to approach it. There was a part of him that worried about asking anything too specific. He would rather lose a limb than risk hurting her.

"So... Shall we play your favorite game? A question for a yes, right? And how's this. If you... You know... Can't answer one, just... I dunno... Shake your head or give me a sign that I should probably shut my idiot mouth."

He smiled, obviously enjoying himself despite the possible risk of them talking for too long about certain topics. He wanted to know more. About her, about djinn in general, about the world from long ago, and about her world.

Last edited:

"Hmm." Harian's expression was a mild frown as she dove deep into thought. It was clear she was trying to work something out based on the information he had given her. She came to sit down beside him, and pulled her knees up to her chest, locking one arm around them. She didn't want to make grand sweeping promises. Harian promised nothing she was not prepared to deliver on. Still, it was easy to tell she was willing to put in a great deal of effort for the solution.
When he brought up "Question for a question" Harian smiled knowingly.
"Ok, I asked my question. What's yours?"
Naberius Naberius

Gabriel tapped his fingers against the floor, a repetitive action he seemed to do occasionally when deep in thought. He had several questions, truth be told, nearly limitless in fact. He just had to be extremely careful about how he asked them, and which ones he asked to begin with.

"Bare with me, some of these are completely inane and just for shits and giggles. Let's go with.....If you could go anywhere or do anything in the world, what would it be? This world, mind. And no being morbid, this is supposed to be a fun learning experience."
He smiled over at her. She always made him smile. Just hearing her voice or seeing her made his day brighter and being this close for this long made him feel like singing. He was like a star-struck high school student with a powerful crush.

Harian blinked in surprise. This was not the question she had been expecting. It was one of those questions that opened the window to her captive mind and reminded her that at least in thought, she could truly go anywhere. Harian considered this question for a long while. She hated humans, or, more accurately as she was beginning to realize, any human who would exploit others to serve themselves...but what if...they didn't exist? What if she could truly explore this world without the threat of painful death?
With that context, an answer came to her:
"The thing about coming from a dimension with no physical...well, anything, there's no sound...so, there's no music. Music is one thing I envy you humans having that we don't."
Harian then did something that she had never done before. She looked sheepish. "I've...never been to a concert before."
She fixed him with a serious and passionate expression, "But I've seen them on tv. They look amazing! Thousands of humans, every single one knowing every note played, all united under those incredible, harmonizing sounds! I want to be a part of that!"
Suddenly Harian seemed to remember herself and tamped down her enthusiasm with a subtle cough.
"Well, it'd be cool, anyway."
She rounded on him, "my turn:"
Harian thought for a moment, waiting to build a little anticipation.
"What would you have done, if you hadn't been made a justicar?"
Harian had guessed the direction he wanted to go with this game, and she followed happily. There would be time for darker topics. For now, the light was warm and comforting, and Harian did not want to be anywhere else.
Naberius Naberius

"Not the answer I was expecting, but I like it. I'll take you to one if you want. Just us. You don't even have to call it a date if you don't want to."
His smile was playful. Teasing. Though his expression also made it clear that he would, in fact, personally consider it a date. Regardless of what she had to say on the matter. When she asked her question, Gabriel couldn't help but laugh a bit.
"Of course you'd ask a question with a mildly embarrassing answer. Don't laugh, but when I was a kid I always wanted to be a librarian. I've loved books and learning new things ever since I first learned how to read. It became quite an obsession. Whenever I wasn't studying the occult or trying to figure out if ghosts were real, I was reading fiction novels well beyond my age group. I was reading at a college level by middle school. I even had a taste for more classical works, like Homer."
He stared at her for a moment, trying to decide what his next question would be. At last, something presented itself and he leaped on it with a savage curiosity.
"This might be an entirely human concept, but I suppose that's why we're playing this game. Tell me, do djinn have birthdays as humans would recognize them? How do you track age if you're not hurtling around a giant fiery ball of plasma in the infinite void of space?"

Last edited:

Falarion shared the empty laughter with Harian. She did have a point.
When she gave him 'the look', Falarion looked away and found something not all interesting in the courtyard to finally find very interesting. He did not know how to respond to her apology, as he never had known even after it had all happened. He did not have the heart to tell her that he had attended her funeral as well as her parents' funeral. Nor did he have the heart to tell her how he had single-handedly raised her siblings as a weird adopted god-uncle type. It had been weirdly endearing considering nobody in their extended family had been willing to take them in.
His thoughts were interrupted when Harian pulled the guilt card. He visibly winced at this and opened his mouth to respond, but found he had no idea how to respond to her. He would have to blatantly lie to her if he said anything at all, so he simply shut his mouth and rubbed the back of his neck. It was not often that he found himself speechless or unwilling to speak, but here he was.

Pulling a Harian himself, Falarion finally said, "You know, as much as I love talking about the tragedies of my never-ending life, I have a feeling that you're just trying very hard to avoid something in your own."
He paused and then looked at Harian again, curiously now.
"After all, I can't imagine your go-to person to share your own personal experiences would be me, of all people."
Finally grinning a bit again, Falarion added, "I mean, I know I'm probably the most charming and handsome of this ragtag team, but still."

Harian's eyes lit with playful challenge. "I've seen more extraordinary things through the lifetime of your dinky civilizations than you could possibly imagine, but in all honesty, a concert, like, a biiig concert is so amazingly different from all that...What were you expecting me to say?"
When he offered to take her she grinned. "All right, if it makes you happy, I'll let you take me."
When Gabriel began talking about what he wanted to be Harian could not keep the absolute delight from her face.
"I think you'd make a great librarian. No! I'm serious! You certainly have a respect for knowledge I usually don't see in your species."
When he mentioned birthdays Harian knit her brows. She sifted through her memories to try and find some reference to it.
"Oh! You mean you celebrate the day you were born every one of your calendar years...no, djinn don't have anything like that. We don't mark time, because ut's irrelevant. We're not born, we don't age, we're not supposed to die.."
Harian glanced back at him. "So, when's your birthday? Should we celebrate it? We're supposed to give you things right? What sort of things do you give for a birthday?" She pressed on with questioning, giving no regard for the 'one question at a time' rule.

Naberius Naberius

Timing: 2 weeks after the docks Interaction: Harian & Gabriel

Gabriel laughed lightly at her obvious excitement at actually getting to go to a real concert. Honestly, he loved the idea himself. He had never been to one either, though he also had never had anyone to go with.
"It would be my absolute honor to escort you to this function, m'lady."
He was taken aback by her sudden interest in, and subsequent Barrage of questions about, his birthday in particular. He hadn't even thought about it in so long.
"Honestly, I haven't even celebrated my own birthday in years. It's been so long that I sort of forgot about it. It's odd keeping track of your age when you... Well.. Don't age. Plus, I haven't exactly had any reason to celebrate or anyone to celebrate with. I've been alone for over a decade.....it's uh... August. August 19th. I think. As for gifts, it's normal to just get them something they'd like. Personally, I don't want gifts. I'm already happier than I've ever been. I... Already have everything I could want..."
The smile he wore at that moment could have lit an entire town. It was true. He had never in his life been so ecstatic. He had friends, he had a room, he had a pool. He had... Her.

Timing: Sometime after returning from Paris
Interaction: Hino, Hayle, and Ayramis

Hino had been standing in front of his shelf of cassettes for some time now, unable to decide which one to listen to. They were organized into perfect rows in alphabetical order according to the name he gave each of them. With piles of clothes, weapons, plates, and garbage lying around it was the only organized part of his room, or even his life for that matter. Each cassette was carefully constructed by the Thunder God using a rigorous selection process. There was a mixtape for quite literally every occassion, mood, and time of day. He was quite proud of his selection and they were easily his most prized possessions.

At the moment, however, he was having quite the conundrum. He had no idea what type of music he was feeling, after all, he wasn't even sure what he himself was feeling. But fortunately, he had a trio of cassettes labeled 'When you don't know what you're feeling- Volume 1', 'When you don't know what you're feeling- Volume 2' and 'When you don't know what you're feeling- Volume 3'. Deciding he was going to be neutral, he chose volume 2 and popped it into his cassette player before leaving his room. He turned the volume dial up as far as it would go as he placed the headphones around his neck so that he could hear his surroundings and his music at the same time. 'Rock Me Amadeus' by Flaco blasted through the headset.

He meandered over to the kitchen grazing the counter, the various cupboards, and the fridge looking for something to eat. Hino was met with slight disappointment. It appeared most of the food available required some form of cooking in order to ingest it. Back when he was living in North America, most of his food came from hunting, skinning, and cooking animals over a fire he built himself. Occasionally, he would venture into a town and purchase what was known as 'Fast Food' from a place called Tim Hortons, but that was certainly not cooking. Stoves, ovens, barbeque's, toasters, and other appliances looked like they were from a sci-fi movie, and he very much struggled with them. Even canned food seemed to give him trouble. Not even sure where to start, Hino sighed in defeat and grabbed an apple before sitting down at the kitchen island.

andujarprime andujarprime GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

Kiyomi
Interaction: Jophiel, Nero, Zoya

"I don't look. Or, not for a very long while-"

"Oh?"

Kiyomi's ears perked up at his words. Her eyes continued to stare into his, shimmering with desire. The sly smile remained and grew as she began to twirl a strand of hair around her finger. Nero's words seemed to encourage her further and she nodded with agreement, stepping closer to him.

"That simply can't be true! A handsome man such as yourself must have women begging at your feet!" She let out a gasp for exaggeration, mouth agape with shock momentarily. A flirtatious smirk appeared across her face and Kiyomi leaned closer to Jophiel before he moved away, her lips gently brushing against his ear.

"You could start looking now, you know..." Her voice was soft and seductive as she spoke, trailing off into a whisper. Absolutely smitten with the angel, she failed to notice the waiter who was standing nearby, trying his best to contain his amusement. Even as he spoke to Jophiel, Kiyomi never looked away. She pulled away after feeling his hands on her shoulders, redirecting her towards a seat at the table and sitting down. Crossing her legs, the Kitsune frowned a bit after realizing he wasn't particularly enjoying her company. The moment he sat himself down next to her however, Kiyomi suddenly felt a burst of confidence thanks to her drunken state and immediately stood up, sitting down on his lap. She crossed her legs over each other, making it very clear that she didn't plan on moving anytime soon.

She giggled softly after his outburst at the waiter.

"Oh, don't be so harsh, Jophiel. We're supposed to be having fun! If our friends want to drink, let them drink." She stated with a sly grin, pressing herself against him once more and completely ignoring his question.

"Why don't you relax for a bit? You seem tense..." Kiyomi murmured with a frown, running a hand across his chest and holding it there before snaking both arms around his neck. It brought the two of them closer and she couldn't help but smile seductively.

Upon seeing the waiter bring a platter of drinks, Kiyomi could immediately tell by the scent that it was not alcohol and she crinkled her nose with displeasure. Without even realizing it, her grip had tightened around Jophiel's neck as she was momentarily distracted by sight of the waiter. As she shifted forward, she completely shoved Jophiel's face into her breasts by accident. Of course, the drunken Kitsune hadn't noticed. She looked over at Auros and smiled sweetly from her comfortable spot in Jophiel's lap.

"Auros, would you so kindly bring me a bottle of sake? I'm afraid I'm not in the mood for... *hiccup* whatever this is. And bring everybody else drinks too, please!" She called out to him. Kiyomi rose her hand and spread her palm out in front of her, and surely enough a plump pouch filled with coins appeared in her hands. The gentle clinking of coins could be heard from inside as she extended her palm towards the waiter.

"I'll tip you if you do." Kiyomi continued to smile, attempting to coerce the waiter as she arched an eyebrow with anticipation.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n Feywild Feywild

Last edited:
Time: After the 'Drunken Events'
Interaction: Nero, Jophiel, eventually Lucifer

Jophiel had heard someone come into the living room. This was one of the rare times when it was not occupied. Gabriel, Harian and Zoya often watched movies and the others made use of the space far more often than he did. This time it had been empty and Jophiel had enjoyed the plush cushions of the couch.
Nero's voice told him there would be no avoiding things this time.
He set the newspaper down on the coffee table carefully.
"You had better sit down."
When Nero was sat comfortably across from him Jophiel took out his pen and held it up.
"You know what this is." He began, looking at the youth with a calculating expression. "The weapon of angels. Only an angel can call it to it's true form, and wield it...and angel, or one directly related to an angel."
He waited for a moment, to let the statement sink in.
"Are you familiar with the story of the nephilim?"
Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n

Harian stood slowly. "Nah, you're still the most annoying." She stated flatly. "Maybe I just feel guilty for throwing you in the river."
She started for the gate that lead them back to the road.
"Speaking of our "Rag tag team"...Come on, we'd better get back before Auros kicks those drunks out and I lose my favour with him."
Lioness075 Lioness075

*~*~*

Interaction: Jophiel, Nero, Kiyomi, Zoya, Harian

Kiyomi's advances were simple enough to ignore, tht is until she sat herself right in his lap.
"Miss Kiyomi!" He cried, struggling to try and lift her off. When he could not he settled for glaring at her in admonishment.
"I think we have very different ideas of fun."
Auros appeared, barely able to contain his mirth.
"I-is zer anything I may ffffetch for ze table?" It was all he could do not to dissolve into laughter. Jophiel glared at him, but that did not last long as Kiyomi shifted.
"Mmmmff!" Squeaked the archangel, as he was nearly suffocated.
That was about when Harian walked up. She took in the scene: a very drunk Kiyomi, and poor Jophiel buried in her breasts. Harian looked helplessly at him, putting the back of her hand up to her mouth. This was absolutely priceless.
The Kitsune called for sake and that was enough motivation for Jophiel to act. He took her arms and ducked out from under them, giving himself enough distance to speak.
"Auros, you will not comply with that request. I think everyone has had enough. We're going home! Harian,"
The djinn looked at him, the picture of innocence.
"I blame you for this entirely, you knew this would happen."
Harian couldn't stop herself, despite the heartache she felt, seeing Jophiel so compromised was just what she needed to feel just a little bit better.
"Yeah, but I didn't think it would get this good! Oh, where's that damn monkey and his camera when I need it?"

Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n The Velveteen Rabbit The Velveteen Rabbit Feywild Feywild Lioness075 Lioness075

Harian frowned. "Alone for over a decade..." The djinn felt that keenly.
"The djinn world is very different from yours. No physical element, means there is nothing keeping our consciousnesses from one another. It's not like we know the minds of the others, but, their presence is always there. In our world...we are never truly alone."
There were many times she was expected to keep away from forming bonds. It was such an alien concept to her, and on some occasions, when her servitude had lasted the lifetime of her master...it was torture.
She paused with a sad expression. "I understand what being alone is like."
Gabriel told her he did not need gifts, that he already had what he wanted. That made her smile.
"Just so you know, I don't feel lonely at all, when you're around."
She rose slowly and her smile brightened a little more. "Hey, August 19th. I think I've got something you'd like. But we have to go somewhere to get it. Save that day for me. As for the fighting classes; same time on Monday?"

Naberius Naberius

Timing: 2 weeks after the docks Interaction: Harian & Gabriel

Gabriel stood when she did, stepping a little closer. He was smiling that special smile again. He wrapped her in a warm hug, knowing full well what the consequences might be.
"You don't have to say anything. But I have something to say. As long as I'm around, you'll never be lonely again. I'll always be here by your side. Together, remember? So neither one of us ever has to be alone. You don't have to get me anything, but if you want to it's your choice. I'll clear the whole day just for us. How about that?"
He stepped back, releasing her again and meeting her gaze. For a moment he said nothing. He simply let the blissful silence hang. When he spoke, his tone was gentle and kind, warm and soothing.
"And I'd love to fit in a training session Monday. Looking forward to it."

Timing: Sometime after returning from Paris
Interaction: Hino, Hayle, and Ayramis

Stretching as she left her room Hayle let out a small yet cute yawn, even though it was the afternoon she was somehow still exhausted by the events prior to today. Tying her hair up she wandered her way into the kitchen feeling in the mood to make herself a coffee she hadn't even noticed someone was already in the kitchen when she walked in, grabbing a cup and turning on the kettle she waited for it to boil. Putting coffee and sugar in the cup she turned around to see Hino eating an apple the entire time, now that she noticed it he was listening to music and pretty loudly from what she could hear. Smiling and doing a little awkward wave she gestured to the kettle "Uhh... Sorry I didn't see you there, did you want a cup?" she asked a bit shyly, before he could really reply the kettle stopped boiling. Holding the kettle away from herself and pouring the hot liquid into her cup she stopped about half way before the heat from the steam was becoming a bit too much for her to handle, walking over to the fridge she grabbed the milk and poured it into her cup.

Returning the milk to the fridge and grabbing her cup it was still a bit to hot for her liking, softly blowing on it she uses her magic to cool down her coffee till it was similar to an ice coffee. Sure boiling the water was a bit of a silly step considering her weakness to anything hot but she was just strange like that. The silence in the kitchen was starting to make her feel slightly awkward taking a sip of her cold coffee she looked over to the man somewhat interested in what he was listening to. "What are you listening to? It sounds interesting." she asked him as she took another sip of her coffee, leaning against the kitchen counter on the other side of the kitchen.

KhazTheGiraffe KhazTheGiraffe andujarprime andujarprime

Location: Courtyard outside Notre Dame --> The Immortal Restaurant: La Vache D'or
Interaction: Falarion and Harian --> Jophiel, Nero, Kiyomi, Zoya, Falarion, and Harian

Falarion smiled at Harian's suggestion and stood with her, more than pleased to be moving on from their unpleasant conversation.
He did notice Harian's sudden lack of care in their conversation, but held his tongue. He had a feeling that he had struck the wrong note...again. He winced to himself and kicked at a weed along their way out of the courtyard. Despite how confident he was in conversing with most, some were certainly more difficult than others to befriend.
Curiously, Falarion fell in step with Harian before inquiring, "Favor, you say? Now how did you manage to get a favor with Auros? Do tell."

As the pair made their way through one of many marketplaces to get back to the restaurant, Falarion casually slipped back behind Harian and allowed her to walk ahead of him. Quietly, he took out his camera and with a quiet click and whirr that were concealed by the noise and chaos of their location, he snapped another photograph. He quickly hid it away in his backpack, keen to write down his memory details on the white part of the Polaroid, but he knew better than to try and write it down with Harian nearby.

Once back in the restaurant, Falarion merely stood beside Harian and looked at their friends in disbelief. He had know Kiyomi could be flirtatious, but this seemed to be on an entirely new level. He could not conceal a soft laugh at the sight and then he leaned in to Harian just as she asked for him.
"Y'know, I believe this will be seared into my memory for years to come without the aid of a photograph."
He laughed again and then leaned in the opposite direction onto a wall.
Speaking out loud, he said, "I could have sworn that archangels were supposed to be prime beings of power and superiority, but this certainly paints a new picture in my mind."
SilverFlight SilverFlight Feywild Feywild The Velveteen Rabbit The Velveteen Rabbit Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n

Kiyomi
Interaction: Jophiel, Nero, Zoya, Harian, Falarion

As soon as Kiyomi's attention was focused on the waiter, Jophiel managed to wiggle out of her grasp while she was distracted. With a hazy look on her face, she felt the sudden movement and looked back towards the angel, finally noticing his sneaky escape. A soft frown appeared on her face and for a moment she looked genuinely hurt.

"You know, you really should loosen up a bit, Joph. I didn't realize you'd find a woman flirting with you to be such an annoyance." She jabbed a finger in his direction and lightly poked his chest. Then, the Kitsune was briefly lost in thought as she placed a hand underneath her chin and stared up at the ceiling, squinting slightly.

"Maybe this is why he's still single..." The drunken woman thought aloud, too drunk to care that Jophiel had definitely heard what she just said. With a shrug of her shoulders, Kiyomi was once again distracted. Her eyes flicked to the side as she heard Harian approach and the Kitsune smirked. Much to his dismay, Kiyomi leaned closer to his face until they were cheek to cheek and winked at Harian.

"Harian, darling... Please tell Jophiel to stop being so tense." A soft giggle escaped from her mouth and she rested a hand against her lips lightly, trying to contain her amusement of the situation. Hearing Falarion's comment made her giggle louder. She was clearly still drunk as ever as she continued to sit in Jophiel's lap.

Kiyomi definitely had a lot of apologizing to do the next day.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Lioness075 Lioness075 Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n Feywild Feywild

Harian nearly stepped back, but she didn't want to. Gabriel's arms folded about her and she brought hers up to lock behind his back, squeezing him tightly, as if she was afraid that if she let go he would vanish. She took in his words and locked them away in a place for the most precious memories.
"You need to stop doing this." She mumbled into his shoulder, her voice giving every indication that she'd rather he continue.
When he stepped back she brought her arms up about herself, the affection prying at an underlying vulnerability she never showed to anyone.
"I think you're going to like it." She said softly, and her smile was a knowing one.

((I think that's about it for that interaction, what's next? XD))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back