• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Silent Hill Rules

Gilzar

Bear With Me Here ?
Administrator
Regarding the Roleplay

-You do not need to be knowledgeable of the Silent Hill Series to join. I write in a fashion so that anyone can play, fan of the series or not.

-Please follow the general RpN rules. If you are not familiar with these, then I highly advise you read over them.

-As the GM of this roleplay I reserve the right to accept and decline whom I please. Also, in the end the plot will go as I please I'm open to critique and suggestions.

-Respect everyone.

-This is a horror roleplay. It will touch on darker themes, all of which abide but the rules of RPN. You've been warned.

-This roleplay is not going to be forgiving. Every action has a consequence. If that consequence happens to be death, you are more than welcome to make another character.

-Most importantly, above all else, have fun!

Regarding Characters

-Please put effort into the characters. I should be able to tell that you put effort into the Character Sheet.

-No Gary/Mary Sues. All characters need to be flawed. Whether that flaw is a reflection of their past I leave up to you, but characters are much more interesting and fun to play as with flaws. If that flaw happens to be a mental illness, please do the appropriate research and portray it correctly.

Other Rules...

-Please try to post when you can. If you're inactive for a prolonged period without any contact you'll be taken out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back