• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Silent Hill: Rules

Gilzar

Bear With Me Here ?
Administrator
Rules
Regarding the Roleplay

-This roleplay will probably have a limit of roughly 5-6 players depending on the state of the plot.

-You do not need to be knowledgeable of the Silent Hill Series to join. I write in a fashion so that anyone can play, fan of the series or not.

-Please follow the general RpN rules. If you are not familiar with these, then I highly advise you read over them.

-As the GM of this roleplay I reserve the right to accept and decline whom I please. Also, in the end the plot will go as I please I'm open to critique and suggestions.

-Respect everyone.

-This is a horror roleplay. It will touch on darker themes, and some mature topics, all of which still abide within the rules of RpN. If you do not like the sounds of this, then this will not be the roleplay for you.

-Please put effort and some detail into posting. While you don't have to post a wall of text, please avoid one liners.

-This roleplay is not going to be forgiving. Every action has a consequence. If that consequence happens to be death, you are more than welcome to make another character.

-Most importantly, above all else, have fun!

Regarding Characters

-Please put effort into the characters. I should be able to tell that you put effort into the Character Sheet.

-Your characters need to match the theme of the roleplay. In case you did not pick it up, all characters in Silent Hill have a troubled past. Some may be former or current criminals, who've committed unspeakable acts. Some may have been victims of unspeakable acts. Others may have a gaping void in their life that they've never recovered from...everyone has been through something.

-No Gary/Mary Sues. All characters need to be flawed. Whether that flaw is a reflection of their past I leave up to you, but characters are much more interesting and fun to play as with flaws. If that flaw happens to be a mental illness, please do the appropriate research and portray it correctly.

-Don't post your background on the Character Sheet. PM it to me, and no one else unless I specify (Like for a collaboration with another character or something). If you don't do this then I'll know you didn't read the rules as I'd have liked you to.

Other Rules...

-Please try to post when you can. If you don't post for a week, and you haven't told me ahead of time, your character will be killed off.

-The Lore section and other mechanics, such as links back to the original roleplay are not up yet. I'll be fixing this in time, but I'm a busy college student who also is an Administrator. Please be patient with me ;P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back