• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš π™·πš’πš•πš•: π™Ίπš’πš—πšœπš‘πš’πš™

CaptainSully

🀘🏻Master of Puppets🀘🏻
  • Light is hopes torment because only darkness has a finality to it...
    Silent Hill: Kinship
    enter
coded by natasha.
Trektek Trektek

Soooooo down for this!

I’ve been really wanting to delve more into the video game elements and storytelling. This is going to be awesome. I’d definitely like to take part.

Last edited:
Soooooo down for this!

I’ve been really wanting to delve more into the video game elements and storytelling. This is going to be awesome. I’d definitely like to take part.
Awesome. Hopefully I can make this meet your expectations.

Oh my goodness, this sounds like fun. It has been a long time since I played/watched any of the games/movies. but Silent Hill is one of my favorite series!

Count me in!

Oh my goodness, this sounds like fun. It has been a long time since I played/watched any of the games/movies. but Silent Hill is one of my favorite series!

Count me in!
Welcome Aboard! Feel free to start working on your character and if you have any questions, just ask.

Welcome Aboard! Feel free to start working on your character and if you have any questions, just ask.
Is there going to be a CS thread or do you prefer being sent CS privately and accepting/declining that way? Or just posting here?

• Light is hopes torment because only darkness has a finality to it...
    Silent Hill: Kinship
    enter
coded by natasha.
Trektek Trektek

I’ve seen the films and love the lore of the games (though I’ve never played them), so I’m in!

Is there going to be a CS thread or do you prefer being sent CS privately and accepting/declining that way? Or just posting here?
There will be a CS thread but feel free to post here/PM me before hand. Already had one sent through with someone checking their trauma was fine.

So to everyone, I'll be getting the CS page up at some point, hopefully in the next few hours. If not, definitely tomorrow.

Trektek Trektek thehighpriestess thehighpriestess zippy zippy Pipsqueak Pipsqueak InTheSea InTheSea Squad141 Squad141 Tempestus Tempestus

The CS page is open!

Two questions, the first I ask because of the second one:

How/when do we know if we are accepted or not?

Is there going to be a Discord or a forum based OOC, if any?

Two questions, the first I ask because of the second one:

How/when do we know if we are accepted or not?

Is there going to be a Discord or a forum based OOC, if any?
Yeah I'll get a discord up in the next few days. As for acceptance, I'll be looking over characters in the next day or so 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back