• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐š‚๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐™ท๐š’๐š•๐š•: ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™

Everyone I want to apologise because in my haste to get my CS finished yesterday, I inadvertently deleted it when trying to clear my workshop threads. As such I'm going to need a few days to get my own CS done.

Those with likes/hearts on their CS will count as being accepted over the next few days and hopefully we can look to get started Sunday. Apologies for the delay.

CaptainSully CaptainSully I honestly wanted to post my character sooner, but unfortunately work has kept me busy and I will be away for most of this week on a business trip. I do apologize and hope to do a Silent Hill RP with you in the future.

So everyone, apologies for the delay. Below you'll find the main thread. The first few posts iwll just be to get some interactions going. Hope you're all still around, if not, thanks for your interest at least.

Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Tempestus Tempestus VomitIcicle VomitIcicle Trektek Trektek InTheSea InTheSea RayneIlStorm RayneIlStorm Squad141 Squad141 Minma Minma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back