• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Silent City - "Sitting on an Open Wound"

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• N
    SERIES

SILENT CITY

A city trapped in a world of horror. Sitting on a rift in space and time, bleeding entities of fear and whimsy.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

Finally, I get to live out my dreams as the getaway driver in a post-supernatural-convergence Chicago thriller.

Hey! This is a neat idea! Is it first come first serve, or are you picking the best?

EDIT
Also, can people only apply for one character since there are limited roles?

Last edited:
Hey! This is a neat idea! Is it first come first serve, or are you picking the best?

EDIT
Also, can people only apply for one character since there are limited roles?
I'll be choosing based on the best for each role, meaning you may apply for multiple roles

I'll be choosing based on the best for each role, meaning you may apply for multiple roles
Oh, I meant like can someone be accepted for more than one role.

we promise it's worth it ;)
We love making connections, and Iris could use a younger friend perhaps!! ^^

Last call to join our knock-off Mystery Inc.

We're called Befuzzlement Org. and we don't have a talking dog, but we do have a talking Russian

oooooh this looks interesting ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Last call to join our knock-off Mystery Inc.

We're called Befuzzlement Org. and we don't have a talking dog, but we do have a talking Russian

b3b767fe53967ae5ae465303df756d2e.jpg

edit: translation "oouuch, you're talking shit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back