• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic old thread

Lore
Here
Other
Here
hey, im super interested in this. i hope its not too late to apply, i just found the lore thread like an hour ago.

hey, im super interested in this. i hope its not too late to apply, i just found the lore thread like an hour ago.
hi!!! so I was going to be overlooking characters and choosing the crew when I get home which is in like 5ish hours! if you want to apply and need an extension just shoot me a dm with your character concept and we can go from there. if you need an extension that is cool, especially if it’s for an unapplied role!

hi!!! so I was going to be overlooking characters and choosing the crew when I get home which is in like 5ish hours! if you want to apply and need an extension just shoot me a dm with your character concept and we can go from there. if you need an extension that is cool, especially if it’s for an unapplied role!
hey there! i also just found this, could i pm you a cs? no worries if not!!

so sorry, I got my second vaccine shot earlier this afternoon and basically died - is it alright to get an extension for my CS?

hey there! i also just found this, could i pm you a cs? no worries if not!!
hey! so I’ll repeat what I just dm’ed kolxiol! if you’re applying for a role that isn’t applied for yet you are able to try whip something up in a day or two. the only issue is that I created an excess of roles for the purpose of creating NPCs. this means that I only wanted around 8-10 players and considering the caliber of most of the apps it will be a tight fit as is!

what I’m trying to say is, while you’re welcome to apply I just want to make sure you know that there is a high possibility that I may decline your character. not because it isnt good but just so many amazing characters as is!!! I hope that doesn’t sound harsh just want to be straight forward in case! however if your character is intriguing and offers something new and fitting for the story I will definitely consider your character!!

so sorry, I got my second vaccine shot earlier this afternoon and basically died - is it alright to get an extension for my CS?
that is perfectly fine! you and ravensunset ravensunset are making choosing the astrophysicist role hard! 😭

hey! so I’ll repeat what I just dm’ed kolxiol! if you’re applying for a role that isn’t applied for yet you are able to try whip something up in a day or two. the only issue is that I created an excess of roles for the purpose of creating NPCs. this means that I only wanted around 8-10 players and considering the caliber of most of the apps it will be a tight fit as is!

what I’m trying to say is, while you’re welcome to apply I just want to make sure you know that there is a high possibility that I may decline your character. not because it isnt good but just so many amazing characters as is!!! I hope that doesn’t sound harsh just want to be straight forward in case! however if your character is intriguing and offers something new and fitting for the story I will definitely consider your character!!

that is perfectly fine! you and ravensunset ravensunset are making choosing the astrophysicist role hard! 😭
Hey, no worries!! I totally understand, thanks for being so sweet about it! I’ll submit and cross my fingers, but either way, amazing story and I hope it goes well! :-D

hey, just wanted to drop in before I head to sleep to say the applications look fantastic! rp's going to go amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back