• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic old thread

Lore
Here
Other
Here

idiot

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥.
RADIO CHATTER.
tumblr_inline_ognwrsv92y1qlr65v_540.gifv

you got questions, queries or just want to chat? well fire away.
note: this is the temporary place until the final crew is chosen and moved to discord.

mf first because i'm so excited

do i bring back my king or create a new character 🤔 decisions decisions

Last edited:
eee nice to see you guys back!! I do love virgil he's a sweetheart and deserves a spotlight but I'm sure whoever you create will be sexy.

I actually told mango few weeks ago that I'm still having that itch for something sci-fi after the last roleplay. So I'm happy to see this is back!

Hey Zerulu, what role are you thinking to apply for?

An unorthodox you say? Sounds like he might get along well (or not...) with mangomilk mangomilk character haha.

Excited to see what you all guys come up with! I'll be applying with two bros in arms (soldiers or bounty hunters, depending on who else is interested in those roles).

hey yall !! i thiiiink i will be applying w an old idea i had for a nurse for the first iteration of this ^.^ we shall see

heeeey geeeeeeeet, how yall doin.
not you feeding us.
i should have a placeholder up soon. AAAAA.

i struggled in choosing whether to go for the cook, the field biologist, or the forensic pathologist, but i forced myself to make a decision. i'm v excited!

loving the placeholders so far and even a finished character wow!!

ive been fiddling around with a code which will hopefully have all the NPCs in one for ease of access. will try get them up when I can!

loving the placeholders so far and even a finished character wow!!

ive been fiddling around with a code which will hopefully have all the NPCs in one for ease of access. will try get them up when I can!
will miss you tony varon; forever in our hearts 😔

So nice to see some old faces and interesting finished characters too.

Thought the same thing Lady! But maybe he'll be back if nobody applies for that role.

So many cool placeholders!

My second soldier CS needs to wait since I can't just copy paste the code and it takes forever eheh. But super excited for this!

will miss you tony varon; forever in our hearts 😔

wellllll.....tony is returning but in a role I think is more fitting for him.

I've decided to make the software engineer into an npc! if anyone was thinking of applying for that role and would like to, no stress! just let me know! the npc can be altered to refit a new role.

the NPCs are up! I probably won't add anymore until I've accepted the cast to not step on anyone's toes. however, if I have a spark of creativity and see a certain role isn't getting any love I'll make an NPC in advance. do note, any remaining roles (once the cast is chosen) will be filled with NPCs.

loving all of the placeholders and complete cs so far!!! making me very hype for this idea and to extend on the hidden lore hehe. oh these poor characters.

hey idiot idiot !

love the idea for this rp, and i was wondering if... a criminal could pilot the fleet? i've got a really interesting idea for how i'd like to go about it- maybe not uber interesting, but certainly epic. skilled pilot and space pirate imprisoned, but recruited to lead the fleet in exchange for a pardon for crime's against second earth?

i'm sure if mhc had to weigh things on a scale, my boy's expertise would outweigh any risks (certainly blowing my own horn). i'm trying not to go suicide squad with an entire chip in the neck to guarantee submission, but they'd assume a lofty payment of cash (or e-transfer, whatever's popular then) would suffice, yeah?

i plan to make his father, or great grandfather some sort of aeronautical legacy. former military men/astronauts who the idea of a second earth for the rich and famous didn't quite sit well with them. so if they take a look at his files, they may know that he has history with the government or something.

i'd love to hear any advice you've got!

Last edited:
hey idiot idiot !

love the idea for this rp, and i was wondering if... a criminal could pilot the fleet? i've got a really interesting idea for how i'd like to go about it- maybe not uber interesting, but certainly epic. skilled pilot and space pirate imprisoned, but recruited to lead the fleet in exchange for a pardon for crime's against second earth?

i'm sure if mhc had to weigh things on a scale, my boy's expertise would outweigh any risks (certainly blowing my own horn). i'm trying not to go suicide squad with an entire chip in the neck to guarantee submission, but they'd assume a lofty payment of cash (or e-transfer, whatever's popular then) would suffice, yeah?

i plan to make his father, or great grandfather some sort of aeronautical legacy. former military men/astronauts who the idea of a second earth for the rich and famous didn't quite sit well with them. so if they take a look at his files, they may know that he has history with the government or something.

i'd love to hear any advice you've got!
ooo that’s an interesting idea! see MHC obviously scrambled to get this crew together. it is totally possible they’d hire someone that is a criminal, especially with time constraints!

it might be more plausible if your character knows someone who works for MHC, doesn’t have to be someone high up but enough to suggest this second chance for them. totally not needed though.

they probably wouldn’t be paying them much or anything though since he is getting pardoned.

most people involved or linked in the second earth rebellion were interrogated and tortured, some even killed. wouldn’t be surprised if your character had been tortured by chapman. nice little angst there hehe.

I haven’t talked much about imprisonment. mainly they either kill or throw them down to earth, so your character has probably spent the last few years in “the wastelands” as punishment with their space citizenship revoked. many don’t survive down there.

ooo that’s an interesting idea! see MHC obviously scrambled to get this crew together. it is totally possible they’d hire someone that is a criminal, especially with time constraints!

it might be more plausible if your character knows someone who works for MHC, doesn’t have to be someone high up but enough to suggest this second chance for them. totally not needed though.

they probably wouldn’t be paying them much or anything though since he is getting pardoned.

most people involved or linked in the second earth rebellion were interrogated and tortured, some even killed. wouldn’t be surprised if your character had been tortured by chapman. nice little angst there hehe.

I haven’t talked much about imprisonment. mainly they either kill or throw them down to earth, so your character has probably spent the last few years in “the wastelands” as punishment with their space citizenship revoked. many don’t survive down there.
badass when he survives the wastelands, eh?

definitely down with all of this. makes a lot of sense and works with the story i'd like to write.

cs coming soon!

Sounds like fun but I'm wondering how are others thinking of their roles aboard the ship? I was thinking of making a character of the role type: The Brawn (he's one of the security) what do you think? Thanks 😊

now look I know I've already made one role now an NPC before the final cast is chosen.
but considering doing it again for 'the veteran'.
thoughts? was anyone thinking applying for it? 👀

image_readtop_2020_1310824_16086220854480882.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back