• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic old thread.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
she's coming along pretty well! i've had like 3 backstory rewrites so far though lmao, but right now i'm just working on getting it all tidy before i post it!
That's great! Excited to see what she's about. I know Cave's backstory in my head but still deciding how to portray it the way it's attractive to read. Denzel is all ready in my head as well. They're like yin yang in a way, despite some similarities they share. Both can be trouble but Cave is ultimately the good guy and Denzel is some risky business. Privately, that is. On the job they're both professionals. Mostly....:P

she's coming along pretty well! i've had like 3 backstory rewrites so far though lmao, but right now i'm just working on getting it all tidy before i post it!
so excited! i can relate to this ahhh
also i'm pretty fine, just a massive headache. wouldn't surprise me if i have it (insert pikachu face)

i can't wait to see all the characters in their glory. I'm so glad i won't have to pick!

so excited! i can relate to this ahhh
also i'm pretty fine, just a massive headache. wouldn't surprise me if i have it (insert pikachu face)

i can't wait to see all the characters in their glory. I'm so glad i won't have to pick!
Damn...hopefully it's just from stress? Stay well hydrated Mango, keeping fingers crossed it's not that.

idiot idiot is there a due date for cs completion? i haven't had much time to work on it yet but i've got some time through this week to plan things out :)

yooo my guy's cs is up! I might still change some smaller things as I haven't checked everything for grammar errors yet.
btw in the backstory if you click the link you can even hear the quote i love it uwu

enjoy my idiot

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-13 um 18.26.13.png

ahh hope you and your co-worker are doing okay! all the best dude <3

the new uni term has started, and i'm actually doing the reading and work this time, so that takes away some of my free time unfortunately. and i still have an assignment due that i haven't even started but we don't talk about that. but i'm v excited to finish virgil and see the other characters
big mood. uni just started up again for me and I’ve done 0 work. :—/
idiot idiot is there a due date for cs completion? i haven't had much time to work on it yet but i've got some time through this week to plan things out :)
oops! I should of posted it here too, but on the interest check I posted that all applications are due on the 21st of January (AEST)!
yooo my guy's cs is up! I might still change some smaller things as I haven't checked everything for grammar errors yet.
btw in the backstory if you click the link you can even hear the quote i love it uwu

enjoy my idiot

View attachment 831942
ooo! I’ll have to give him a read when I get home!!
also idiot idiot i am so so in love with valentine!!! indya moore is the perfect face claim too! ahhh
thank you! lacasa is a v nice character, I just have to finish up her history when I get home hehe!

Ya'll ever go back and read a post of yours only to find a typo? Just kinda facepalm as you shamefully edit it? There is no bigger blow to my self-esteem than finding a typo of mine.

Other than that, loving Mango's character! An eccentric, wild personality is always Magnifique. It helps distract me from the fact that I've failed at the English language.

just wanted to pop in and give y'all a status update!! been drowning in work but i'll get the time to fully commit to an idea and go with it sometime this weekend!
(i'm def applying. this is way too good to pass up xo)

also wtf i want to kiss all these Impeccable characters on the lips

just wanted to pop in and give y'all a status update!! been drowning in work but i'll get the time to fully commit to an idea and go with it sometime this weekend!

on the lips? ur getting kicked off the spaceship. scandalous

Woo! Super curious about your character, especially after you switched to doctor!

Good luck with uni and work! Virgil is one of my favorite characters (even though all apps are really high quality here) so I'm very excited to read his background once you finish him!
all the apps are just so amazing (i agree, virgil is awesome) and i'm so so pumped to see more!

and also -- mangomilk mangomilk i hope you're doing okay :-(
tysm you two 🥰 he's had a good amount of things happen to him throughout his life, so i'm throwing in the tad bit of info in other sections but i'm probably going to keep his backstory fairly ambiguous. can't wait to see the finished products from you guys!! : )

enjoy my idiot

View attachment 831942
mwah i love him - he's amazing!!!

hehe i mean if 60 year old men is what you're into love 👀

grrrrr... so many good characters so far and the fact more are still coming! this is gonna be hard to choose! 14 different people have made or are making characters so far! honestly would love to accept everyone but realistically 14 is a bit too much haha! btw, if I haven't liked your cs its because I'm only liking finished ones to ensure I know what I've read and such (it is not some secret vendetta or anything).

also, lacasa is still coming, I'm pretty busy today but I'll try to finish her tonight or tomorrow.

ALSO, if you're wondering why I'm referring to the characters by their last names, its because we are in space baby and that will mainly be how they are addressed (so you better like your character's last name)!

grrrrr... so many good characters so far and the fact more are still coming! this is gonna be hard to choose! 14 different people have made or are making characters so far! honestly would love to accept everyone but realistically 14 is a bit too much haha! btw, if I haven't liked your cs its because I'm only liking finished ones to ensure I know what I've read and such (it is not some secret vendetta or anything).

also, lacasa is still coming, I'm pretty busy today but I'll try to finish her tonight or tomorrow.

ALSO, if you're wondering why I'm referring to the characters by their last names, its because we are in space baby and that will mainly be how they are addressed (so you better like your character's last name)!
Take your time! After all there's still a week ahead of us. Which I will use to finish my second boy:P

Cave's backstory is ready guys! I made it in a form of a flashback so it's a bit lengthy but hopefully not boring.

Also, anyone who was part of Venus' "The 100", there are two lil "easter eggs" in his background huehue:P

14 potential applications 😂

That's tribute to your set up idiot idiot

naw, you're too kind! :'—)

I hope everyone is well! I've finally finished lacasa's cs, it took a different turn than I expected but regardless, I'm quite happy with it (even though it is rushed and I'm sure riddled with grammatical errors)!

ALSO, 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL APPS CLOSE!

now I return to the joy which is my assignments and work tomorrow hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back