• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic old thread.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
not me finishing the representative's cs when I have other important matters to attend to...

ANYWAY! give him a read when you get the chance!

@Metztli and Lekiel Lekiel your characters look lovely! on that note, already so many interesting characters from everyone so far and I can't wait to see the rest! you guys are gonna make this incredibly hard to choose the final cast :'--(
Loving the Welsh representative 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Awesome new characters guys! I'm enjoying developing my soldiers' backstories in my brain, gonna post a WIP of my first dude sometime today!

I caught up on the lore Sandwich, a masterpiece. And cool choice with weaponry too!

I always liked the unconventional weaponry in Dead Space. Using standard welders as weapons really helped the feel of a scared average joe thrust into a do or die situation.

Poor Griff, Amelie's going to feel sorry for him. Or not. Love the character though, a stereotype well described!

not me finishing the representative's cs when I have other important matters to attend to...

ANYWAY! give him a read when you get the chance!

@Metztli and Lekiel Lekiel your characters look lovely! on that note, already so many interesting characters from everyone so far and I can't wait to see the rest! you guys are gonna make this incredibly hard to choose the final cast :'--(
omg my girl is going to simultaneously love him and walk all over him... corporate kids bonding sesh
and i totally agree!! all the characters so far are stunning and i am totally not jealous of having to pick between them

Griff is already my favorite character by the way. A pushover mommy's boy is just such a weird and unique character for a survival horror story that I'm just compelled to love him immediately.

phew don't you LOVE doing a hard u-turn w your whole character concept?
anyway i'm going insane does anyone want anything

phew don't you LOVE doing a hard u-turn w your whole character concept?
anyway i'm going insane does anyone want anything
I can relate uwu I’m currently struggling putting my vision into words too haha
if you need a second opinion, I love helping with character creation c:

I can relate uwu I’m currently struggling putting my vision into words too haha
if you need a second opinion, I love helping with character creation c:
ugh shmood dude, but when i get writing i go overboard lmfao. and i'd be lying if i said writing virgil hasn't been a whirlwind of emotions so far hehe

I'm just hoping you were serious about having two pilots. I like Oliver's character and I obviously like mine, so I'm A-okay with sharing the pilot role.
of course I am! it just depends on how many people apply and the quality! im more inclined to choose unique roles to flesh out the cast but will allow multiple of the same role if that isn’t the case!
ugh shmood dude, but when i get writing i go overboard lmfao. and i'd be lying if i said writing virgil hasn't been a whirlwind of emotions so far hehe
I feel this v much. considering how many NPCs I’m doing I’m trying to keep their cs’ short and succinct! which is uhhhhh very new for me...

Last edited:
is it safe to assume that university still exists within the space stations? idiot idiot

okay good question! should of addressed this! so not really, see most kids follow through and do what their parents did (not by choice) and considering most people are labourers a degree isn’t really needed. there is special training and certain programs, or maybe consider them internships/apprenticeships! universities are more of an earth/second earth thing!

for example, a pilot in modern day usually goes to school to study, however now they just complete mandatory training!

okay good question! should of addressed this! so not really, see most kids follow through and do what their parents did (not by choice) and considering most people are labourers a degree isn’t really needed. there is special training and certain programs, or maybe consider them internships/apprenticeships! universities are more of an earth/second earth thing!

for example, a pilot in modern day usually goes to school to study, however now they just complete mandatory training!
gotchu, thanks c:

how is everyone going? hope everyone's week has been going splendid!

I apparently forgot to include gender in my cs, so they have been added along with a WIP for valentine. I will get her cs done when I have time which will then mean the three core NPCs will be finished!

how is everyone going? hope everyone's week has been going splendid!

I apparently forgot to include gender in my cs, so they have been added along with a WIP for valentine. I will get her cs done when I have time which will then mean the three core NPCs will be finished!
Awesome! I should have my second dude WIP sometime today or tomorrow. Excited to see the rest of the characters from everyone!

I‘m good! tho my co-worker got the rona so I‘m quarantining, the good side: I might be able to upload my guy tonight c:
Just realized my like looks like giving thumbs up to your colleague getting sick... I hope you'll stay well and healthy, enjoy working on your guy!

I‘m good! tho my co-worker got the rona so I‘m quarantining, the good side: I might be able to upload my guy tonight c:
ahh hope you and your co-worker are doing okay! all the best dude <3

the new uni term has started, and i'm actually doing the reading and work this time, so that takes away some of my free time unfortunately. and i still have an assignment due that i haven't even started but we don't talk about that. but i'm v excited to finish virgil and see the other characters

Good luck with uni and work! Virgil is one of my favorite characters (even though all apps are really high quality here) so I'm very excited to read his background once you finish him!

Good luck with uni and work! Virgil is one of my favorite characters (even though all apps are really high quality here) so I'm very excited to read his background once you finish him!
all the apps are just so amazing (i agree, virgil is awesome) and i'm so so pumped to see more!

and also -- mangomilk mangomilk i hope you're doing okay :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back