• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ://๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ_๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง... (๐™– ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž-๐™›๐™ž ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ)

only one more week to whip up a character before the crew are chosen - donโ€™t be shy !!

Hey there! I just wanted to say that this looks great and that I am currently intrested! I'd love to be either The Bounty Hunter or The Veteran if either are still available!

Last edited:
Hey there! I just wanted to say that this looks great and that I am currently intrested! I'd love to be either The Bounty Hunter or The Veteran if either are still available!
hey !! so Iโ€™ve made the veteran role into an NPC now (only updated in the cs thread oops) but no one has applied for the bounty hunter role!!

Need a bounty hunter?
Alrighty then can I apply for the bounty hunter since that is still available!
oops I forgot to respond to you guys !! if you both want to apply as bounty hunters thatโ€™s okay, they are roles that can be doubled up anyway!!

I will preface that Iโ€™m unsure if this idea will get off the ground, only with a few days before the deadline and not many completed characters. we will see though and if not - will most likely be an idea Iโ€˜ll revisit in the future !! just wanted to be transparent before you make a character.

oops I forgot to respond to you guys !! if you both want to apply as bounty hunters thatโ€™s okay, they are roles that can be doubled up anyway!!

I will preface that Iโ€™m unsure if this idea will get off the ground, only with a few days before the deadline and not many completed characters. we will see though and if not - will most likely be an idea Iโ€˜ll revisit in the future !! just wanted to be transparent before you make a character.
Alright, thanks! I guess I could still throw my hand in writing up a character before you decide in whether or not this is going to get off the ground or not!

she's up! i hope she looks alright :3
sheโ€™s perfect !!

however, only two days to go and only 5ish characters complete. im thinking unless we get an influx we might have to put this idea on ice for now. :-(

we will see though !! maybe some people will come out of the woodworks.

sheโ€™s perfect !!

however, only two days to go and only 5ish characters complete. im thinking unless we get an influx we might have to put this idea on ice for now. :-(

we will see though !! maybe some people will come out of the woodworks.
Hey there! I've begun work on my character on a separate document but I have no clue on how all the coding works to make it look all nice and fancy. And I was wondering if it was fine if I just sent in my information raw and then add in the coding details later.

Hey there! I've begun work on my character on a separate document but I have no clue on how all the coding works to make it look all nice and fancy. And I was wondering if it was fine if I just sent in my information raw and then add in the coding details later.
no problem at all !! coding isnโ€™t needed, the only thing you need to know is how to navigate a post that is coded if people prefer to use them. but you, yourself donโ€™t need to use codes !! :-)

no problem at all !! coding isnโ€™t needed, the only thing you need to know is how to navigate a post that is coded if people prefer to use them. but you, yourself donโ€™t need to use codes !! :-)
All righty! Thank you! I'll be able to finish up my sheet by tomorrow!

ONE MORE DAY.
if anyone else is interested, only one more day to get a character up! at this point everyone (unless an influx of people apply) will probably be accepted if characterโ€™s are appropriate for the plot !! if someone needs an extension let me know, can give you another day or two!

Interested. I may need one more day; I just got here ><

Microbiologist, mechanical engineer, and astrophysicist are all still open from what i can tell. Would it be fine if i had one character occupy more than one of those roles?

Last edited:
Interested. I may need one more day; I just got here ><

Microbiologist, mechanical engineer, and astrophysicist are all still open from what i can tell. Would it be fine if i had one character occupy more than one of those roles?
Iโ€™m thinking I may extend the deadline a bit anyway, just waiting to hear back from some others!!

but it is possible - obviously depends on the coupling (going off your placeholder now). for example, I can see mechanical engineer and pilot being one. maybe astrophysicist and pilot too? just hard to see microbiologist being shoved in one of them unless you got an idea!! Iโ€™m thinking I might make the microbiologist an npc since a lot of the characters so far are science/health based and would like more of the other roles filled.

Iโ€™m thinking I may extend the deadline a bit anyway, just waiting to hear back from some others!!

but it is possible - obviously depends on the coupling (going off your placeholder now). for example, I can see mechanical engineer and pilot being one. maybe astrophysicist and pilot too? just hard to see microbiologist being shoved in one of them unless you got an idea!! Iโ€™m thinking I might make the microbiologist an npc since a lot of the characters so far are science/health based and would like more of the other roles filled.
I think I'll also need an extra day to finish up my character's backstory. But once that's done he should be up and ready!

Haha well my initial idea was a microbiologist coupled with mechanical engineering. Since microbiology breaks things down into their constituents and their function is usually based off of their makeup, it felt like there could be overlap with larger mechanisms.

Sort of a โ€œeven biological organisms are biotechโ€ and biotech can be studied mechanically approach.

If you were leaning towards making microbio a npc role, which is fair since all the similar roles have applicants like you said, Iโ€™d probably go with pilot/astrophysicist then. I have a pretty solid concept in mind for that and have some rudimentary understanding of whatโ€™s required for flying a hunk of metal through space from some previous RPs and being a massive nerd ^_^

Haha well my initial idea was a microbiologist coupled with mechanical engineering. Since microbiology breaks things down into their constituents and their function is usually based off of their makeup, it felt like there could be overlap with larger mechanisms.

Sort of a โ€œeven biological organisms are biotechโ€ and biotech can be studied mechanically approach.

If you were leaning towards making microbio a npc role, which is fair since all the similar roles have applicants like you said, Iโ€™d probably go with pilot/astrophysicist then. I have a pretty solid concept in mind for that and have some rudimentary understanding of whatโ€™s required for flying a hunk of metal through space from some previous RPs and being a massive nerd ^_^
sweet!! but yeah, if you donโ€™t mind Iโ€™ll snag the microbio role for an npc. I like the idea for a pilot/astrophysicist though!

I think I'll also need an extra day to finish up my character's backstory. But once that's done he should be up and ready!
looking forward to it - he looks great so far! if .empathogen. .empathogen. finishes their character too, Iโ€™m happy to have two bounty hunters since we donโ€™t have many combat-oriented roles yet! not that Iโ€™m complaining, do want our poor characters to struggle just a bit.

sweet!! but yeah, if you donโ€™t mind Iโ€™ll snag the microbio role for an npc. I like the idea for a pilot/astrophysicist though!

looking forward to it - he looks great so far! if .empathogen. .empathogen. finishes their character too, Iโ€™m happy to have two bounty hunters since we donโ€™t have many combat-oriented roles yet! not that Iโ€™m complaining, do want our poor characters to struggle just a bit.
I'd say I've finished about a quarter of his backstory! But I'll be able to knock the rest of it out tomorrow!

deadline extended until the 11th.

to ensure everyone can finish their characters in time and for any last minute people who are interested, Iโ€™m going to extend it until the 11th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back