• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern - sign up - This Summer

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Love cannot make a home where lies and secrets sleep...

STRAWBERRIES
full

"everyone's characters make me thirsty"
social social
0ecb776df177e4c5c51aa4373dcb4950.jpg

"Aesthetic characters are what I crave"
logastellus logastellus (co-gm)

full

"throw your ships at me"
Nap Nap (co-gm)
full
full
full
full
» »

tumblr_onua2cuY6A1tx3yxdo1_500.gif

dirtysecrets.kill:
| Let's check the yearbook and find out who has fucked up so far~
requisite-
full name |
nickname(s) | do they have any nicknames? if so what are they?
age | 16 - 19
birthday |
zodiac |
gender |
orientation | sexual and romantic
grade |
role |

appearance-
faceclaim |
height |
weight |
eyes |
hair | color, length, style, etc
ethnicity |
distinguishing features | what features do people really notice? do they have any scars?
mods | tattoos, piercings, etc.
style | description or pictures here please

about-
likes |
dislikes |
fear(s) |
habits/quirks |
secrets | fill this part after your character has been accepted and i ask you to send them to me~
vices |
virtues |

personal-
personality | what is your character like at school? are they clumsy, romantic, a total asshole? what are they like outside of school? how does their past alter their personality?
biography | what's their relationship with their parents? where were they born? have their been any life changing events in their well life? when did they move to Doylestown, Pennsylvania?
thoughts | what does your character think about their secret and everyone else's secrets getting revealed to the whole student body? how do they feel? what do they want to do about it?

relationships-
crush |
significant other |
best friend(s) |
friend(s) |
acquaintance(s) |
enemy(ies) |
rival(s) |
family |
other |

miscellaneous-
pretty much add whatever you want to the existing character sheet. bbcode isn't required but if you feel like be fancy as all get out, go ahead and throw bbcode our way. or you can check out the amazing bbcode shops which are run by fellow roleplayers. anyways, best of luck with your character(s) and be hella creative!
The Princess ♡ taken
tumblr_o6d5wt8l2P1v2t4y6o5_400.png

turns out that little miss perfect isn't as perfect as she appears. looks like she just didn't get enough from her boyfriend so she just had to sleep with the next guy. oops, seems like condoms didn't work too well for her.
The Goody-Goody ♡ open
~text

they've always been considered boring because they are so damn good. but i guess good doesn't suit them anymore. getting high, wasted, having sex with a different person every week. goddamn, what is good anymore?
The Jock ♡ open
~text

isn't it against the rules of the game to being more drugged up than the druggie themselves? uh oh, looks like our school's star jock is going to be getting splinters in their ass from being on the bench so much.
The Rebel ♡ open
~text

lookie here, it's everyone's favorite rebellious liar. this so called rebel really is just doing this to get more attention. from us? oh no, from their parents. must suck that your dad finds his 21 year old new wife more interesting than you.
The Shy One ♡ taken
tumblr_oc6xr1su8c1uxiw6qo3_500.png

as shy as a deer, you'd never guess what she did this summer. this girl has climbed the social ladder and has managed to hook up with our beloved princess' boyfriend, not once, not twice, but so much more. guess social statuses don't matter anymore?
The Hipster ♡ open
~text

oh please, they are just known for setting really awesome fashion trends. they are pretty pathetic actually. did you know that they used to sleep with their step sibling? oh but remember, this was before the marriage. like maybe a day before.
The Druggie ♡ taken
~text

they are always invited to parties, never fails. they bring the best joints after all. but who would've thought that their wonderful mommy is just as drugged up and crazy as them? looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
The Class President ♡ open
~text

everyone loves them. i mean how can you not? but it looks like our dear president and one of our favorite teachers have been doing one too many extracurricular activities together. good way to keep a 4.0 though.
The Principal's Kid ♡ open
~text

it's one thing to lie about getting kissed, it's another to lie about your grades. does everyone use their parents to pass their classes? i suppose that's the luxury of having a dad for your principal.
The Singer ♡ taken
tumblr_nsy30zrtsE1u2x70wo1_250.png

everyone's favorite choir star. their voice is like an angel's. who would've thought that our precious singer was actually a slut? are catholics not as religious as they once were?
The Musician ♡ taken
b7cdeeb8e4ad92ae77a8746c47eb567c.jpeg

come on, nobody buys your act of just being a classical musician, we all know that you're just a closet rocker like the rest of us. so i guess it's not that surprising that you ended up having your knocked up gf get an abortion.
The Dancer ♡ taken
tumblr_oo4tvzhv7G1vd58w9o5_1280.jpg

god he can dance and he's pretty damn good at it. he's a total heartthrob on the dance floor and he seems to always get the girl. but what's this? our dancing prince charming bats for the same team? looks like he likes the d more than he claims.
The Journalist ♡ taken
tumblr_ntwqx8ce9B1unmioqo1_500.png

they write beautiful things all the time and make our yearbooks great. but what they also do isn't so great. you cased on the druggie for getting busted at school, but how does it feel to spend a night in jail?
The Artist ♡ taken
~text

you've probably seen their art up and about the school. they use some weird tumblr pen name for whatever reason. but did you know that they have been diagnosed with depression? ever seen this kid taking pills? i know i have.
The Casanova ♡ taken
~text

you aren't the saint everyone thinks you are. sure you are a good person and seem to always get the person, but why does every relationship end after sex? i heard that you've got some guilt since you've still got a thing for [role here]
The Comedian ♡ taken
tumblr_nzryaqMEhT1t4osjeo5_250.png

oh my god, your jokes literally make my day. though sometimes i don't want to hear your jokes. especially not since you've been popping those pills since summer started. what's up? i've always known you've been jittery but maybe you're hanging with the artist too much

ic roleplayingout of characterinterest check

Last edited:

OF-qzQN-nLcoENek3dCaxCRI82wSlrS3faq67se5u6luWn0A4swYNBxNp6tI2WBw0_j9-X0yGH2fVvoV-PmVlB0bVrE-ZQCulKXekfyKHqKgT3hSNRrmyX39njNqvQ0p9uxOclOh

f42b04c67dda0ddde31c24ceb0a70376.jpg

requisite-
full name |
elliot elayna everson
nickname(s) |
elli
age |
birthday |
feburary 14th
zodiac |
gender |
cis-female
orientation |

panromantic demisexual
grade |
senior
role |
the journalist
appearance-
faceclaim |
amandla stenberg
height |
5'6
weight |
130lbs
eyes |
chocolate brown
hair |
dark brown|shoulder length|curly afro|unkempt
ethnicity |
African, European, American
distinguishing features |
none
mods |
septum piercing|two piercings on each ear|three tattoos on her body
style |

x|x|x|x|x
about-
likes |
writing|reading|calligraphy|current news|newspapers|juicy articles|sunny days|cold winters|rain puddles|oversized sweaters|honesty|fairy lights|instagram|snapchat
dislikes |
liars|false news|drugs|alcohol|underaged drinking|cutting class|being late for school|Fox News|
fear(s) |
being sent to prison|not fulfilling a career in journalism|not attending college|being called a bad journalist|jumpscares
habits/quirks |
carries a camera with her 25/8|wears over three bracelets on each wrist|has a notepad and pen/pencil with her|being in places she's not supposed to be|tresspassing on private property|tweaking stories on the school website/paper to make them juicy|always eating a fruit
secrets | was taken to jail for trespassing while drunk
vices |

virtues |
personal-
personality |

elliot is a somewhat shy girl when you first see her, but once you actually get to know her you will find out she is a wild, intelligent and adventurous, extremely sarcastic and blunt young female. her shyness does arise in new places she has never been to before. She would sometimes be too scared to even get a word in so people could pay attention to her. she would be afraid they would take their anger out on her if she ever intervened. elliot used to be very introverted, in grade school she was a nobody, she didn't have as many friends. she was more focused on her education than trying to make friends. in during her first year of high school she made a lot friends, who actually care about her. elliot may be an introverted young lady but if you get her angry she's like Bruce Banner, you wouldn't like her when she's angry. she will have a fiesty attitude when people think they are better than her or are just plain rude to her and she has no problem proving them wrong and won't even feel any remorse afterwards. fam her sarcasm and bluntness hurts. you do not want to be her target when she is upset. elliot loves to laugh and just have fun, for someone who is introverted. she hates failing because she knows that even though failing is an option she has no right to fail constantly.

elliot also loves adventure, she will or wants to go wherever her heart desires. she is not afraid to go out there and take risks. growing up she had a real passion for writing. as she became older being a journalist was her passion, nothing could stop her from writing what she believed was right. her passion for writing is what gained her friends. elliot has no problem going after a story and writing about it although she knows the consequences of doing so. even if it means she will have to manipulate and lie to get what she wants. elliot is also kind of a klutz and tends to embarrass herself in front of her friends 25/8. she starts to blush madly and tends to hide herself until her embarrassment blows over. Even when it's simple stuff like unintentionally tripping or not getting a reference the first time. Due to not having at lot of friends in the past, she doesn't have a problem with being alone, at times she will request it for it since it makes her feel comfortable. she is just a small little muffin who has a big ball of positive energy but is trapped inside of hesitant introverted body that needs to break free.

biography |
will mention in rp
thoughts |
elliot doesn't like it one bit. she is trying to get into the top school ranked number one in Journalism and she is not going to let her personal secrets stop her chances of attending that school. she may not have the biggest reputation at the school but she will also not let those secrets continue to spread around the halls even if she has graduated. as for her friends, she feels the same way. their secrets shoulf not be held against them when they are trying to better their lives and achieve goals they have probably has since they were kids.
relationships-
crush |
significant other |
best friend(s) |
friend(s) | "i guess you could say were friends
acquaintance(s) |
enemy(ies) |
rival(s) |
family |
other |

8a2f63dcdc35d63fd6f036609b07f491.jpg
amandla-stenberg-patterns.jpg
c96b999a71fe30c62ae4ac9650f6ab9b.jpg

Last edited:

tumblr_oleim7CuWk1qjnpy3o1_500.jpg
The Dancer

requisite-
full name | han-sol park

nickname(s) | hani, cotton candy, mochi, baby face

age | eighteen

birthday | october 13

zodiac | libra

gender | male (cis).

orientation | (outed) sexually bicurious, demiromantic

grade | twelfth

role | the dancer
maybe this world is just so fucking cruel that i can't be with you...

appearance-
faceclaim | park ji-min

height | 5'9"

weight | 134 lbs

eyes | his eyes are a very warm espresso brown, which honestly you could melt in. he will wear contacts as he thinks it's fun to have different eye colors. usually he will do different shades of brown, but occasionally you will see him with blue eyes.

hair | naturally having very dark brown hair, hansol tends to dye it in order to spice it up. from red, to blonde, to silver, he loves all colors. however his most recent color is pink. a cotton candy pink that he was told to get by one of his friends. honestly he thought it would look terrible, but he doesn't think it looks too bad. his hair is very thick and doesn't curl much. his bangs fall gently across his eyes and he tends to push them back, or have a middle part so they don't bother him.

ethnicity | korean-american

distinguishing features | hansol has full lips which are often noticed right off the bat. they are a pretty shade of pink, which is often a source of jealousy for girls. his pretty eyes are also noticed as they are so warm yet bright at the same time. he has rather small hands and tends to feel insecure and embarrassed about them, but they are quite cute.

mods | he has around six piercings on each each. he has four on his earlobe and has two piercings on the outer cartilage. he tends to wear studs a lot, especially with the two piercings on his cartilage. he will wear small hoop like earrings, but only sometimes since people tease him about it still.

style | description here

about-
likes | sweets, food in general, dancing, music, friends, the beach, animals, dogs (they are too cute), pastel colors, aesthetic pictures, instagram, exploring, taking pictures, youtube, performing, cheesy dates, romance, amusement parks

dislikes | super spicy foods, sour things, pulled muscles, being called feminine, his weight, rumors, not being able to perform, being sick, boring dates, getting sand in his shoes, walking barefoot, super cold whether, being the only single person

fears | heights ( info ), spinning things ( info ), horror ( info )

habits | running his fingers back through his hair, biting his lip, hiding his face whenever flustered, sweater paws (bc he's friggin' precious), stutters when flustered, face palms, goes on diets when stressed

revealed secret | over summer while hansol was practicing at the school's gym since it was quieter than the studio, he met a guy there by chance. they had never really talked before, but soon they were getting close. one of the times they were hanging out, the boy kissed hansol and soon they ended up sharing the same bed a few times over.

vices | gullible, closed off, trust issues, clumsy (weird right?), messy/disorganized, picky eater

virtues |

personal-
personality | what is your character like at school? are they clumsy, romantic, a total asshole? what are they like outside of school? how does their past alter their personality?

biography | what's their relationship with their parents? where were they born? have their been any life changing events in their well life?

thoughts | "i don't have an problem with homosexuality or people liking the same sex, but the fact i was outed in front of the whole student body is embarrassing. what happens if i'm kicked off the dance team? i'm seriously wondering what to do. and what about him? will he even talk to me again?"

relationships-
crush | the boy this summer ( hansol has pretty much been head over heels for this guy all summer. he's totally sweet and handsome, and perfect in his eyes. but of course now with their relationship being revealed before hansol was ready, he feels confused and doesn't know what his relationship with the boy is anymore )

significant other | open

best friends | open

friends | open

acquaintances | open

enemies | open

rivals | open

family |

other | open

miscellaneous-
pretty much add whatever you want to the existing character sheet. bbcode isn't required byt if you feel like be fancy as all get out, go ahead and throw bbcode our way. or you can check out the amazing bbcode shops which are run by fellow roleplayers. anyways, best of luck with your character(s) and be hella creative!

gallery-

tumblr_ol9t59kHzk1v7w69so2_r2_400.gif
tumblr_ol9t59kHzk1v7w69so7_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ol9t59kHzk1v7w69so3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ol9t59kHzk1v7w69so1_r3_400.gif

tumblr_ol9t59kHzk1v7w69so9_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ol9t59kHzk1v7w69so5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ol9t59kHzk1v7w69so4_r3_400.gif
tumblr_ol9t59kHzk1v7w69so8_r5_400.gif

Last edited:

V

E

R

O

N

I

C

A

CONSTELLATION OF TEARS

b a s i c s;

name_ veronica mona hawthorne
nickname_ ronnie
age_ seventeen
birthday_ february twenty third
zodiac_ pisces
gender_ cisgender female
s/o_ heterosexual
r/o_ closested biromantic
grade_ twelfth
role_ the princess

a p p e a r a n c e;

face claim_ kelsey calemine
height_ 5'6''
weight_ 121lbs
eyes_ ocean blue
hair_ ronnie's hair is light brown which cascades down to her chest in soft waves
ethnicity_ half irish / half french
features_ her hazel eyes and a small birthmark behind her ear
mods_ n/a
style_ xoxo

a b o u t;

likes_ tea, sugary things, the beach, over the knee boots, parties, alcohol
dislikes_ sour things, heights, children, walmart, bugs, crocs (the shoes)
fears_ isolation, raising a child, heights
quirks_ bounces her leg when annoyed, bites her lip when nervous, fiddles with her fingers when bored
secrets_ during the summer when ronnie went to visit her home city again, she got terribly drunk and slept with a frat boy behind her boyfriend's back without protection.
vices_ manipulative, arrogant, rude, lustful, sarcastic
virtues_ affectionate, confident, adventerous, fashion-savvy, caring

p e r s o n a l;

personality_ veronica is known at school for her bitchy attitude and seductive charms but there is more than meets the eye. towards adults and family, ronnie seems to be the darling angel that blessed the hawthorne family despite being a mistake. she's polite, charming and sweet. towards friends, veronica is a care free girl with a 'no fucks' attitude. she'll do anything to earn attention from her friends, it's the only thing she craves for. she's outgoing, flirty and arrogant around her friends she rules their night with a simple wink of her eye.

as for enemies, veronica tends to become a bit 'dark' towards them. she'll happily insult them with an innocent look upon her face and blame them for hurting her. she's aggressive and cold towards those who dare try to oppose her, and it doesn't get better with exes. she's acts like nothing ever happened between them and she'll go to the extent of ignoring them on purpose. but if they give her affection back, things may change between them.
biography _ veronica hawthorne seems to have a perfect life. her parents spoil her, she queen bee at her high school and her boyfriend loves her dearly. but some things are never what they seem, right?

veronica alice hawthorne was born on a beautiful summers day in the heart of france. daughter to rich socialites, alicia and andrew hawthorne, veronica lived in luxury. she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and she knew it. the child received everything she asked for. a pony? she got one, a new barbie dream house? she got two of them, some love and attention from her parents? nope. the one thing veronica craved for was some love and affection from her parents. you see, alicia never loved andrew and andrew never loved alicia. the hawthorne power couple were an arranged marriage between two families to earn more money, it was just a mistake the couple made drunk one night as young adults to not use protection.

at the age of thirteen, veronica still yearned for her parents love. she was the student council at her school, she was popular in her grade and she was receiving a perfect A on her reports but nothing caught their attention. it wasn't until she turned fifteen when her parents began to care about her.

andrew hawthorne was soon arrested for embezzlement and laundering. veronica watched with tears streaming down her face and her mother holding her back her father being whisked away to prison. the mother and daughter soon moved to america to start a new life without veronica's father. the mother and daughter duo moved into one of the classiest apartments they could afford with a school nearby. veronica soon started school a week after their move. at first, veronica felt out of place with her strange accent and little english. sure, she may have looked like a princess in hiding but inside of her, insecurities grew like vines. she soon became friends with the queen bee of the school, bianca moore. bianca showed veronica what high school in america was like, she taught veronica how to act, dress and rule the school with an iron fist.

the once shy and timid veronica bloomed into a confident and daring one, she ruined lives with a perfect manicured finger with her reputation. boys fell to veronica's feet with her charming accent and seductive eyes but there was still a gaping hole in her heart, longing for genuine affection. after the tragic event of bianca leaving to live in germany, veronica stepped into bianca's crown and became the new queen. veronica met her loving boyfriend, beckett, and she felt on top of the world. until she met him.

it was a complete accident, aron and veronica were both drunk and out of their minds at a party. one thing led to another and veronica found herself naked while throwing up in the toilet. at first she wasn't concerned, it was just what happened after a hangover but the vomiting continued for a few more days. veronica bought a cheap pregnancy test from the corner store nearby her house, her heart pounding her ear and her stomach tying in knots. after buying three more, she was positive with a baby.
thoughts_ veronica hates it. she hates the child that is growing inside of her with the dna of her ex boyfriend and it's ruining her reputation at school. at least her parents don't know, right?

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

crush_ wip
significant other_ wip
best friends_ wip
friends_ wip
acquaintances_ wip
enemies_ wip
rivals_ wip
family_ patrick hawthorne (father) \ alica hawthorne (mother)
other_ aron hayes (ex boyfriend)

ON YOUR LASHES

1a1ebc4ff23c25e4204d2c686c9f1e00.jpg
16465331_255340724920227_7337673173896265728_n.jpg
15876960_693639900795493_9137715347997065216_n.jpg
5ea115d416523614721300e8d0ebd4eb.jpg

Last edited:
tGt5GkT.jpg
95kn9QG.jpg
wsBXczX.jpg
htcuCMP.png
Us01DB0.png
mkM7U8g.png
W1rEEf7.png
UiqY0tH.png
R E Q U I S I T E
.full name.
Allegra Laila Hathaway

.nicknames.
Lego/Legra/Laila

.age.
Seventeen

.birthday.
16th June

.zodiac.
Gemini

.gender.
Cisgender female; She/Her

.orientation.
Bisexual Demiromantic

.grade.
Eleventh Grade

.role.
The Singer

A P P E A R A N C E
.faceclaim.
Lily May Mac

.height.
5'8" (172.5 cm)

.weight.
110 lbs (49.89 kg)

.eyes.
Doe shaped with spidery, long lashes; Pitch black

.hair.
Constantly changes color, currently a black to ash grey ombre; Usually worn down with natural curls, occasionally put up into a bun or braided.

.ethnicity.
Australian-Filipino

.distinguishing features.
-Her immaculate makeup that's never too much, but never too little
-She's always wearing either sunglasses or regular glasses
-She often looks too thin for her height, as if her legs are unable to carry her body

.body mods.
-Ear piercings, just the simple ones
-This tattoo on the left of her body

.style.
x//x//x
Allegra's style gets more and more unusual the closer you look at it. From a glance, you might dismiss her outfit choices as nothing special, but she has this knack for chucking on a random accessory or peculiar shoe choice that makes the whole thing look a tad bit off. She prefers wearing short shorts or pleated skirts no matter what top she's wearing, and dislikes baggy jeans as she feels it makes her lose her feminine charm, which she very desperately needs considering her lack of... Endowment. Allegra has around 3 to 5 pairs of glasses that she likes to wear frequently, and being a fan of sunglasses, she has a few dozen pairs of those too. The girl's makeup is something that people know her for. Her lipstick is always perfectly coordinated with her outfit and she has by far the best cat eye you'll ever see, and those brows are so perfect they're criminal.

P E R S O N A
.personality.
Allegra is generally a good person. Generally. Okay maybe not really.
She has this facade she likes to filter over her actual self. This facade is one of perfection, confidence and refinement. She's elegant, graceful and easy-going with every one she meets, her smile is a killer, making everyone fall like dominoes for her.
But we're not here to talk about what's all sunshine and rainbows.
Allegra, in actuality, is a ball of anxiety and pessimism. Everything good that happens to her gets flipped on it's head the very moment she gets wind of it. New performance? I think you mean new opportunity to fuck up. New friends? I think you mean new people to gossip about her. You get the point. She thinks of everything as a bad situation, and nothing nice can be done to her that won't be automatically kicked over in her fucked up mind. And then there's her cheater streak. She thinks sex is the way out of everything. Sex is what she's dependent on. Sex is in-the-moment. She doesn't get to think when she has it. She likes it, it takes her out of her life of existential crises. It calms her, and she likes that, as bad of an idea it is.

Though her bad points may be apparent, Allegra's good traits aren't to be dismissed. For example, she's the most dedicated and passionate person you'll ever meet. No matter what task's at hand, she'll strive to complete it at tip-top quality as soon as possible. She's a charmer too, able to talk anyone into anything. Well, yes, some might say this is a bad thing, making her a dishonest person, but hey, it comes in handy whenever she needs to get out of a bad situation. Being one of the school's best speakers also makes her incredibly easy to get along with, maybe it's in part due to her being borderline desperate to fit in, but it's an undeniable fact that a lot of people find her to be good company. Then, there's her intelligence. She isn't just a pretty face indeed. Her grades never dip below a B+, because when it does... Well... You don't want to know.

.likes.
Hair dye, white cats, glasses, violins, flowers, classic literature, sex

.dislikes.
Alcohol, dust, chihuahuas, crowds, smudged lipstick, stale bread

.fear.
Sewing - It's not needles or thread, but just the act of sewing. She'll never do it. She gets the feeling someone'll poke a needle through her and sew random crap to her skin.
Crying - She doesn't mind crying in private, but crying in front of anyone other than her sister is beyond humiliating.
Red Ants - Allegra got bit by one once, it hurt like a bitch, plus the feeling of them crawling up her skin gives her goosebumps.

.habits.
Hair - Allegra twirls her hair around her fingers often, especially when she's bored. Sometimes you'll even catch her sniffing her hair for some odd reason, though if you ever see this weird quirk of hers, it's a good idea to run.
Fingers - Tap. Tap. Tap. She taps her fingers on her couch, on the coffee table, on her thigh, everywhere and at any time. Allegra scratches her arms a lot too, even if they aren't all that itchy.

.vices.
Lustful, pessimistic, envious, anxious, fake

.virtues.
Charismatic, passionate, affable, tactful, intelligent

H I S T O R Y

vunGI1G.png
5DrGK4s.png
4kLyjuo.png
NY8Ltud.png
l0TExs8.png

Last edited:
full
full
a
d
v
e
n
t
u
r
e
full
full
full
basics

full name | wendy juniper monroe

nickname(s) | juniper berry (this nickname stemmed from the fact that wendy's middle name is juniper. she'd get teased for this, but it doesn't bother her anymore)

age | 17 years old

birthday | february 11

zodiac | aquarius

gender | (cis). female

orientation | pansexual demiromantic

grade | twelfth grade

role | the shy one
appearance

faceclaim | roseanne park

height | 5'6"

weight | 99 lbs

eyes | wendy has the traditional dark brown korean eyes. they are known for being very expressive, showing her emotions easily in her dark eyes. she has a monolid, meaning she doesn't have a crease on her upper lid like most westerners do. wendy doesn't like to wear colored contacts since she's scared to put contacts in, but she wishes she could have blue or grey eyes.

hair | her hair always seems to stand out nowadays. it easily reaches the middle of her back and is slightly wavy, the large waves giving her hair more volume than when it's just straight. naturally it is a very dark brown, appearing black, however recently she has taken a liking to coloring her hair a unique shade of rose gold. she keeps her roots dark because she likes how the dark hair fades into her colored hair. wendy keeps her hair very healthy and well taken care of. she usually wears her hair down as it's easier to hide behind it that way.

ethnicity | australian/korean

distinguishing features | naturally her appearance can catch your attention since it's rather unique. in terms of facial features, many people notice her full lips or the rather cute natural 'bags' under her eyes. these are formally known as aegyo-sals which is a gene she got from her mother, who is korean. wendy dyes her hair, and when she does she sports her trademark rose gold hair which can catch attention as well. another thing that is noticed, especially in summer, is how tiny her waist is. it's amazing to have a small waist, and she's got it.

mods | rather surprising to some people, wendy has an array of ear piercings. she has around five or six, but who is really counting. rarely do people see her piercings as she always has her hair down and never goes to school dances, so they don't see her dress up either. she has a scar on the side of her right wrist from when she tripped on the sidewalk and busted the side of her wrist open. wendy would like to get a tattoo, but she's really scared of needles.

style | in the past wendy would wear very reserved clothes, always making sure that she was covering up almost all of her skin. however now her style has changed. she wears a lot of earth tones or muted colors, knowing that they naturally bring out her eyes and hair. since she has such a small waist and in shape body, she has learned how to really showcase this. often you will find her wearing shorts, a rather beautiful bralette that usually is slightly visible, and a comfortable top. her shoes rarely are high heeled and tend to be boyish styled clothes. wendy tries not to dress up too much because she still hates when the attention is on her.
x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x
about

likes | traveling, australia, new zealand, instagram, flowers, coloring her hair, fashion, animals, beautiful people, make-up artists, youtubers, dance, singing, playing instruments, photography, lord of the rings, horses, love stories, romance, south korea

dislikes | liars, being alone, the cold, everyone looking at her, the stage, singing in front of other's, people knowing about her past, being called on in class, spiders and bugs, walking around town at night, going to parties, bullies

fears | stage fright ( wendy has always been terrified of the stage. she hates being the center of attention and it causes her to become not only really awkward and scared, but incredibly clumsy. once in her elementary school, when she was supposed to sing the school anthem, the knocked over the mic because she was so scared ), spiders ( like most people, she is scared of spiders. they are very creepy to her, and she can't even be in the same room as them if she knows they are there. ), needles ( ever since she was little, wendy hated needles. even sewing needles give her chills. they just scare her. ), contacts ( since watching a horror movie where someone's eyes were um modified, she has been terrified of putting anything 'unnatural' in her eyes. this means she has to wear glasses at night ),

habits | hides behind her hair when she's upset or embarrassed, stutters whenever she lies, messes with her hair or hands when shy, stress eats, talks really fast and is jumpy whenever nervous or scared, looks at the floor whenever confronted by someone of a higher status, often disappears on you if you turn around for a minute, runs away whenever the going gets tough

revealed secret | one night when wendy was walking around with some friends, she found herself at a party she really didn't want to be at. though there was someone else who seemed like they didn't want to be there either. the boyfriend of the princess was there. surprisingly wendy hit it off with him and soon later that night they were awkwardly stumbling through her house to her room. you would think a one night stand would be enough, but neither thought so. over the summer they often found themselves wandering back together, with the same end result.

vices | doubt, insecurity, shyness, envious, fearful, lust, shame, regret, scared of new things, passive, jealous, coward

virtues | affectionate, joyfulness, passionate, supportive, accepting, loving, optimism, trusting, loyal, thoughtfulness, wonder, creative, bright
personal

personality | the soft spoken girl with the australian accent. do you know her? many people would say no as many people don't know who she is. she's the girl in the back of the class, hiding behind her hair, trying to blend in with the crowd. wendy is the definition of the shy girl or the wallflower. she hates standing out. and honestly until recently, she's done just fine blending in with the crowd. now with nobody really knowing her, it must be hard to have a first impression right? or it must mean she has no friends correct? this is all wrong. in fact when you meet wendy, you will expect the reaction you get, but the closer you get to her, the more surprising she becomes.

obviously she is a tad socially awkward. okay maybe really socially awkward, but that's besides the point. your first encounter with wendy will probably result in her mumbling the whole time and barely even looking up at you. this behavior often causes people to stay away from her, but some actually are drawn in by her. if you happen to run into her when she's with her friends, you will find it easier to approach and talk to her. just a bit easier. when she's with her friends, they will often answer certain questions for her, and will purposefully embarrass her just so that wendy will get flustered and start talking. and this my friend is the start of a rather interesting ride.

becoming friends with wendy is no easier feat. most of the time she is very awkward about it and tends to avoid people like no other. this is simply because she gets intimidated by people wanting to really befriend her. much like a mouse, she is easily scared and runs away a lot. and by a lot i mean if you turn your back on her for one second, chances are she's already getting far far away from you. it's not because she dislikes you, rather it's because she isn't used to being social and is used to her small group of friends and being alone when she's not around them. however after a little bit of time with you, she will warm up rather quickly. wendy isn't really the talkative person and likes to have quiet and calm conversations instead of over the top wild ones.

she's quite friendly once you get to know her, and you will discover that she is very easily entertained and laughs at pretty much anything. she is a very light hearted and fun person, but her terribly shy exterior causes this side of her to be lost. wendy can also surprise you with being very forward at times. if she's pretty comfortable with you she will be much more outgoing and bright, having less and less of the shy girl persona surrounding her. it's much easier to get her laughing and smiling when she's not in school because then she's not as scared of the people who don't like her. she's a very sincere and caring person, putting others before herself many times over. she often overlooks her own personal feelings and happiness in order to please other people.

though not everything is rainbows and sprinkles when it comes to wendy. she's someone who constantly struggles, mostly with self image. she has a very low opinion about herself which is very evident whenever you catch her talking about herself. she doesn't find herself attractive and will often make comments about her appearance when she thinks people aren't listening. because she is so easily intimidated by people, she is often bullied and doesn't have the nerve nor strength to stand up for herself. she is considered weak because of this, and so it adds to wendy not really wanting to socialize very much at school.

because she has such a low opinion of herself, her relationships, both platonic and romantic, truly suffer from it. she pushes people away by hiding how she feels, and whenever they try to help her, she finds herself pushing them away even more, scared that they might leave her because of who she is, of what she is. while some might find her overdramatic, wendy doesn't. the experiences she has, the fears she possesses, it all has a strong presence in her everyday life. she is constantly trying to get better, and she has improved a lot, but she won't stay afloat for long. she isn't meant to be an independent person, not when she's so weak and scared of being alone.

biography | what's their relationship with their parents? where were they born? have their been any life changing events in their well life?

thoughts | "what happens now? she knows, she knows that i was sleeping with her boyfriend over summer. god what do i do if my parents find out? what if i start to get bullied again? am i going to have to change schools because of a stupid mistake again?"
miscellaneous

allegra hathway | the singer
personally wendy finds her rather beautiful in a sense. not like in a romantic way, but the fact she is able to be up on the stand and sing in front of all those people, giving a performance that everyone will remember. she admires how confident she appears in these social situations, and finds her to be a rather interesting person. though she doesn't know how genuine allegra is, she still thinks that she is someone that is worth getting to know, other than the fact she's very close to the princess.

elliot everson | the journalist
it's nice to see someone rather chill and laid back, not always seeking for attention. naturally wendy reads whatever articles she writes and will have small conversations with her in any classes they share, but they aren't too close. wendy finds her interesting and likes the fact they share a similar habit of stress eating and appreciates the snacks that elliot provides wendy.

veronica hawthorne | the princess
wendy has never been fond the typical high school princesses. ronnie is no different. though she doesn't probably even know that wendy exists, the girl still doesn't like her very much. she doesn't like how she has the entire student body under her rule in a sense and finds her a bit, what's the word, insensitive. she doesn't think that ronnie is a bad person, but she doesn't think that her views on the students of westview are the best. wendy herself would never voice these opinions, but she stays away from her as much as possible, not wanting anything to do with her. but that backfired in the end obviously

evelyn figueroa | the artist
evelyn is the person that wendy really goes to for help and advice. she is one of the aussie's best friends and often has her come over to her house so they can 'art' together and have a nice movie night. wendy feels that evelyn really understands her and appreciates the support she gets from her. they are often found hanging out together, bonding over the fact they are quite short, and they tend to try and protect each other to the best of their abilities. wendy views evelyn mostly as a sister because of their closeness.

han-sol park | the dancer
much like with allegra, wendy really admires his confidence to perform in front of so many people. the fact he ca perform alone or in a group impresses her and she's envious that he can dance so good. she loves whenever he performs contemporary because she finds it extremely beautiful. he obviously doesn't know who she really is.

lincoln savadore | the druggie
pretty sure everyone who doesn't have a relationship with him still knows who he is. this is how it is with wendy. she personally isn't close to him, but she knows about him and definitely knows that he's part of the crowd that her parents warn her to stay away from. honestly speaking she wouldn't mind trying to get to know him, even though he scares her shitless. she's like tiny okay.

ezra lewis | the goody goody
he's okay, i mean he used to be pretty chill and not very adventurous. she really likes his hair in all honesty. wendy used to not feel so weird for being quote on quote boring, but now that he's sort of getting involved with the more mainstream high school activities, her views on him have gone down a bit. she doesn't think he's a bad person, but she's cautious of people who have a very dramatic swing in their personality like he does.

beckett orsini | the comedian
uhhhhh who is beck? he goes to her school? well she's never heard of him. haha not. wendy's views on beck have changed the most out of everyone. at first she thought he was just an over the top comedian who scored big time with dating the princess. she avoided him a lot because he seems to brig hoards of people with him wherever he goes. now she finds him very humorous and enjoys his company. rather she enjoyed it. he treated wendy really nicely when they met for the first official time despite having some classes together and after summer, she's sort of got an itty bitty tiny crush on the guy. but isn't pursuing it. for now, cause like bendy. im trash. kill me now

aron hayes | the casanova
hey hey she's never gonna sleep with him~ in all seriousness, wendy doesn't mind aron that much. rather than most girls who literally will drool over him, she finds him cute, like a kid. especially with how wild this boy is. they've spoken about one time. he asked her for a pencil and wendy almost had a heart attack. she gave him probably three pencils before like ignoring him for the rest of the class period. she still wants her lucky testing pencil back btw.

exes | andrew miller ( andrew was the first guy at westview that actually noticed wendy. their relationship was something out of a movie. popular football guy actually having a soft side and falling for the shy transfer student. they dated for around a year, before they broke up after wendy found out what their relationship really was to him )

family | julia rose monroe ( julia was always someone wendy could rely on. she was like a superhero to her in her childhood. the two have a very close mother daughter relationship. wendy doesn't ever want to be without her mom because she's helped her through the worst of times. ), chase william monroe ( wendy and chase have always been very close. they are the best of friends and rarely keeps secrets from each other. or at least they used to not keep secrets. even though they have moved around a lot, she still dearly loves her dad and is close to him still. ),

other |

extra information-
in her freshman year, wendy was actually in the choir. she has always had a passion for singing, however her utter shyness prevented her from progressing from simple choir practices where she sang in a group. she is a self taught guitarist and pianist and tends to stay after school in order to practice in the music room. she has a golden retriever named bear who she loves oh so dearly.
code © sociallyawkward

Last edited:
{➸} EVELYN MARIE FIGUEROA .

jTsdsKH.jpg

art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
pablo picasso

yVdE7YK.jpg

height 5'2"
weight 98 lbs
hair dirty blonde locks that range between thick and thin, and straight and curly. she calls it her lion's mane, for in the morning, it's quite the monstrous mess.
eyes light blue
body figure petite/thin
clothing a "mom" style; loose shirts covered in paint splatters, mom jeans, ratty old converse
ethnicity caucasian
dist. features her freckles
mods not applicable
face claim ida raun

WKHFJnC.jpg
pOrkadt.jpg
agHhwZ5.jpg
RbCHxzP.jpg
SsKklxQ.jpg

i guess i just must be a daredevil
i don't feel anything until i smash it up
nicknames evie (by her father), hazel (by her closest friend), or lyn (anyone else)
age seventeen
birthdate december fourteen
zodiac sagittarius
gender cisgender female
orientation demiromantic pansexual
grade 11th
role the artist

i'm caught on the cold, caught on the hot
not so with the warmer lot
secret
1- evelyn was diagnosed with depression during the beginning of her sophomore year.

2- months after she'd been diagnosed, she began stealing pills from her step-father (specifically ones that helped her fall asleep). weeks after that, she began buying pills off the street that were meant to help her depression, but instead became the starting point of her addiction.

3- her step-father used to whisper crude things to her when her mother wasn't paying attention. she felt like she had to hide from him, whether it was avoiding going home at night, or covering herself up with sweaters and pants. he stopped after a while.

4- she's thought about ending her life more than once, but she's never really gone through with it.

thoughts evelyn knew that it was bound to happen. she knew that sooner or later her secret would be revealed. however, she didn't expect to hear about the other students. some of them seemed so perfect. in reality, they're just as fucked-up as her. the secret's out, whatever, she doesn't plan on doing anything. she just needs one more year to graduate, and she can get the hell out of the town.

personality evelyn has changed a lot since her childhood. gone is the optimism that she once brought to a room, and in its place is pessimism, making her doubt friendships and ideas. she's a tad bit melancholic but it's rare to catch her like that, for she masks her depression well; or at least until her secret was spread around the school. she rarely seems to stop and think, making her rash and irresponsible, and gets herself into trouble because of this. it seems that growing up, she's become a more mature example of stupidity. on the surface she seems like she could cry at any little insult, but she's stronger than that. in fact, she's sly, and you'd be surprised at how she can easily find out about you by just staring at you, which she does a lot. it creeps people out.

underneath that awful, you'll find the little girl who used to sing with the birds, that used to chase ice cream trucks, and ruin her clothing with watercolour. she's caring, even if she cares more about art and herself than those around her. she has a empathetic side, despite trying her hardest to seem like she doesn't. her diligence towards any and every task is awe inspiring. if you look into her soul enough, you'll even see her innocence, no matter how deep it is in there. she's also nonviolent and independent.

this is what you may see of her when she's at school. at home, the case is different. she doesn't open up when she's at home, if she's there. recently, she's spent a lot of time in the pharmacy, or in an empty garage she has now claimed her art studio. however, i'm talking about when she's stuck in the small house with her mother and step-father. the two don't put much thought to her, so she's taken up on household chores for herself. she makes herself dinner, if she hasn't forgotten to eat. she does laundry for all three of them. she gets the mail, does the shopping, cleans the entire house. not once has her mother or her step-father showed gratitude. that eats at evelyn, because deep down, she just wants to be accepted. she wants to feel loved, and if she's not getting that at home, she sure as hell won't get that at school.

and all i want is a confidence
to help me laugh it off
biography life and death. you'd be surprised by how those two work together. someone may be born in one moment, and that same moment, someone else died. evelyn marie figueroa was born on december fourteen in her hometown, known as corvallis, oregon. after her mother's water broke, there was a quick and "crazy" rush to the hospital. the drive was short, but the shouts on the phones, trying to contact other family members, and the pained screams of milady, her mother, were what made the trip "crazy". now, i wouldn't have just randomly put that tidbit about life and death without going into detail, would i?

the same day that evelyn's mother was admitted into the hospital, as little evelyn was on her way, jonathon figueroa received news from a doctor in the same hospital, that his mother was in a car crash trying to get her way to her son and her soon-to-come granddaughter. jonathon did not hesitate. he went to go find his mother, leaving his wife with trustworthy nurses and doctors. growing up, evelyn always assumed that her father thought it was evelyn's fault for the death of her grandmother, though he never said it, and she never asked. that day, evelyn was born, and her grandmother was dead.

her mother was a high school teacher, and her father was a firefighter. they had middle-class wealth, and evelyn led a happy life, despite the fact that her father practically ignored her, and her mother seemed sad. so sad. evelyn discovered art when she was two, but she didn't invest in taking classes and the like for it until she was seven. it was clear that she had a passion for it, and that she was incredibly skilled. each stroke with a pencil, or a paint brush was powerful, and her finish pieces deserved to be in a gallery. that was by the time she started high school, but we're not there yet in her story.

evelyn felt like she should've detected her mother's sadness, and she's ashamed she hadn't. one night, she woke up to get a glass of water. as she made her way to the kitchen, she heard screaming and glass shattering. in the foyer stood her parents, both red-faced, shouting at each other. she hadn't known then that her father had cheated. they divorced, and evelyn moved with her mother across the country to doylestown. in every story, there's a new girl. and the new girl tends to have troubles adjusting. that's what happened to evelyn. she was new meat, new blood, coming from a small town in the west coast, and now ending up in another small town.

in her new middle school, for she was twelve at the time, you couldn't have found her anywhere but the art classroom. she had been sly enough to convince her art teacher that she urgent projects to finish. she used the classroom to her will, working on any piece she wanted. she mostly would try to sketch the classroom itself, drawing out the desks, chairs, and supplies scattered around the room. of course, being the new girl, and spending your time alone didn't boost her on the popularity scale, nor did it grant her many friends. in fact, she was the target to a bit of teasing from her peers.

fast forward to her freshman year of high school. her mother had remarried. the man was an absolute dickbag that made sexual remarks to evelyn, wasted her mother's money, and sometimes destroyed evelyn's art supplies. but her mother was "in love", and evelyn didn't have the heart to say anything.

she always thought it was her fault. she was the reason why her grandmother died, why her father hated her, why her parents got divorced, why her mother moved across the country, why she didn't have any friends, why her mother remarried, why the man treated her and her mother like shit. evelyn couldn't share her thoughts with anyone; she didn't dare to tell anyone. her stepfather had left a couple of pills at the house, and she knew he wouldn't care if they were missing. she also knew someone who could make a fake i.d.

now she's in junior year, popping pills left and right, thinking that this is how she'll cope. this is how she'll fit in. the depressed artist, whose secret is now out.

extra coding creds to _nechesyn

but it'll never be enough
so i'll go back to where i came from

crush lowkey finn ( spectro spectro but she thinks of it more as 'AJLBSIM')
significant other tba
best friend(s) tba
friend(s) wendy ( social social evelyn has kinda taken wendy under her wing, and wants to protect her from crude high school students.), and beck ( Nap Nap they were close during middle school--he was one of her only friends when she moved--but once high school rolled around, they grew distant. when they were paired up for a project, an old spark was rekindled, and now they talk more often.)

acquaintance(s) allegra ( philocaly philocaly evelyn really likes her singing, and her hair. they have a few classes together.), elliot ( logastellus logastellus they occasionally work together on the school newspaper, but that's about it.), lincoln ( Nap Nap she buys pills from him every once in a while. they have a few classes together.), ezra ( Rainzen Rainzen he reminds her of a puppy. she's asked him more than once if she could make a sketch of him.), aron ( mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude she thinks he's cute, but with his "charming" reputation, she tries to steer clear from him.), hansol ( social social she loves his hair, and his dancing. he's very majestic to her.), and ronnie ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ronnie was one of the girls that teased her in middle school. she doesn't really like her. and, ronnie's got a thing with beck and wendy, and evelyn hopes nothing terrible will happen.)
enemy(ies) tba
rival(s) tba
family jonathon figueroa (father), milady latorre (mother), and daniel latorre (step-father)
other tba

buIoUGl.jpg

likes art, disney movies, pineapples, the colour pale pink, funky earrings, curry sauce, and tumblr
dislikes parties, racism, sexism, amusement parks, her depression, bugs, and spinach
quirks always has paint on her clothes, writes in cursive, uses a pen name for her art, and spends every saturday at the nearby diner
fears being treated differently because of her depression, and never becoming a professional artist

Last edited:
Savadore, Lincoln

tumblr_mj8tc3Amqw1qdxi9uo1_400.gif

"Yo."
general info
Full name – Lincoln Gregory Savadore
Nickname – Sav, Link, Drug Lord, Savage
Age – 17
Birthday – November 11th
Zodiac – Scorpio
Gender – Cismale
Orientation | Bisexual Demiromantic
Grade – 12th
Role – The Druggie

appearance
FC – Jake cooper
VC –
Height – 5'11"
Weight – 150 lbs
Hair – Light brown-dark depending on lighting, wavy, messy
Eyes – Grayish blue
Ethnicity – Caucasian
Features – Right nose ring, mildly toned body, drugged up eyes, small birth mark above right side of lip
Style – Is black a style? - Lincoln wears a lot of dark tones and kind of has a semi-casual Instagram look to him.
about
Likes – drugs, sex, food, sleeping, video games, music, the forest, cats, longboarding, guitar, silenceDislikes – working, school, his mom (most of the time), talkative people, drama, nosiness, questions, vaguenessFears – overdosing, dying, becoming white trashHabits/quirks – unconscious staring, eyebrow scrunches, going "huh", zoning outSecrets –1) Everyone knows he's the one to go to for drugs. He's got so good at faking a decent facade that no one could tell his life was complete shit. Unfortunately, the entire campus knows his school board mom is worse than he is now.Vices – addiction, bias, dishonesty, lust, pride, wildnessVirtues – autonomy, caution, cleanliness, perspicacity, resilience, self-reliancepersonality
Lincoln isn't your average druggie. Anyone who met him would admit that he was scarily charismatic and charming. In fact, he's so skilled with his words that if the person talking to him didn't already know he did drugs, they'd assume he was a fairly civilized samaritan. The people at school would back this, and so would any of his acquaintances and customers.

At school, Sav is a rather chill guy. There's either a neutral expression or a calm side grin on his face, paired with some cool-toned lazy eyes. He's not the type to speak out unless he's called upon, choosing to remain in the sidelines until the very last moment. People would say he's a person to feel comfortable around, even while knowing he's probably the most fucked up person on campus. Unfortunately, they're not wrong about him.

In reality, Sav is a rather spiteful individual. He hates a lot of things and antagonizing people who don't deserve to be targeted by his harsh words. It's rare for him to straightforwardly attack someone, but when he does, he doesn't believe in mercy and this has often caused conflict with other people. Fights happen every once in a while because people aren't used to his sudden switch in personality. He'll be charming and indifferent one moment and then sadistic and cruel the next. His true personality is so chilling that those who've witnessed and lived it have even called him psychopathic .

If Sav weren't so caught up trying to drown himself in marijuana, he'd probably think he was one too.

biography
Lincoln was born to his teenaged mother seventeen years ago in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Jenny Savadore became the talk of the district because not only did she get knocked her senior year, she got knocked up by a teacher. The news of this circled around like an epidemic and soon, Jenny found herself shunned from her family and on the road with her newly born son.

Not long after living the bustling city, Jenny found herself in the small town of Doylestown, where she established herself as a saint-like woman. She didn't want to become someone her son couldn't look up to and began working at a local diner to support her small family. By the time Lincoln turned 3, everyone knew who the Savadore's were,
including a man named Peter Dubois.

Peter became Lincoln's father figure, having immediately taking a liking to him. It wasn't long before the Savadore's were moving into Peter's house, which was fairly large for that town. Lincoln was 6 when the two finally married and this married life remained stable for years to come.

After turning 12, things began to drastically change. Peter was having affairs and was becoming increasingly violent with every passing day. Jenny took upon drugs because her mental health couldn't handle the betrayal and being aware that leaving meant destroying her son's life. It all turned into emotional and physical turmoil, before Peter eventually "died" from an overdose on insulin right before Lincoln entered high school.

The Savadores ended up inheriting everything and they changed their name back, no one really questioning the supposedly pure family. Lincoln knew everything, however, and like his mother took up the life of addiction. Drugs this, drugs that - everyone knew who he was on the outside.

Everyone until that person.
thoughts
Lincoln is honestly pissed. If there's one thing that annoys the guy most, it's nosiness. No one has the right to spout another person's secrets. How the hell did they even find out anyway?
relationships
Crush –
Significant other –
Best friend(s) –
Friend(s) –
Acquaintance(s) –
Enemy(ies) –
Rival(s) –
Family – Jenny Savadore (mother, 35)
Other –

miscellaneous
Languages – English, some French
Pets – a cat named Winston
Theme – WVFFLIFE by Black Ceiling
Coded by Kumari
CyS1rRT.png
mh8qwQh.png
CY7skwT.png
3Srxq0v.png

Last edited:
IMG_6727.JPG
-violet o'hara-
-rebel
-rather swallow shards of glass than hug her stepmom
-too rich for her own good
-'fuck'
-spent 1/8 of her life in detentiom

tumblr_inline_nox4fl5Nf01szaa83_500.gif

-helena nazari
-class president
-someone's bitter ex ???
-really needed that extra credit
-seems like a bitch
-really is a bitch
-has more stepsiblings than friends
-protect her tbh

full name | Ezra Matthew Lewis
nickname(s) |
age | 17
birthday | July 20th
zodiac | Cancer
gender | Male
orientation | Bisexual Biromantic
grade | 11th
role | GoodyGoody

Miscellaneous | Ezra is Hard of Hearing, and nearly completely deaf if he doesn't have his hearing aids in. Hearing aides aren't perfect, and he usually has to supplement them with lip reading, which takes a lot of concentration. He also speaks with a pretty heavy deaf accent so sign language is almost always his preferred method of communication if anyone around him knows it.
Appearence
faceclaim | Matthew Clavane
height | 5'4"
weight | 160 lbs
eyes | brown
hair | brown, shoulder length, a mess
ethnicity | White
distinguishing features | freckles and thick eyebrows
style | Kind of soft/understated, lowkey looks like he wants to crawl back into bed at any time, jeans with a lot of sweaters and cardigans, more muted colors, sneakers. He's starting to branch out a bit and wear slightly more colorful and expressive clothes sometimes.

about-
likes | Green, aesthetic, rain, loud music, people who know sign language, cats, coffee
dislikes | Verbal communication, most people, t.v
fear(s) | Total inability to communicate/no one being willing to listen to him
habits/quirks | Wears headphones almost constantly if his hearing aides aren't in, there's not even usually music playing, he just wants to deter conversation, prides himself on being a really good driver because most people assume deaf people can't drive.
secrets | fill this part after your character has been accepted
vices | He didn't to think he had any, boy was he wrong. Ecstasy, weed, alcohol, sex
virtues | A really good friend, can be really funny when he wants to be

personal-
personality | Ezra can be a tough nut to crack. Most people figure he's just timid because he's a "good kid" who's never gotten in trouble in his life. He realized pretty early in life that most people would require him to compromise his comfort for their convenience and tended to view their friendships as doing Ezra a favor. He kind of just gave up trying after middle school and tends to be pretty wary of people. He gets a reputation for being unfriendly and even rude because he isn't very talkative and tends to avoid people. He isn't particularly rude or grumpy, just evasive with underdeveloped social skills so he keeps to himself and focuses on his school work. He just wants people to try and talk to him and is kind of desperate to be liked. This is where the partying comes in, not only does it quell the bitterness of being lonely combined with being untrusting, it seems to make people like him more if at least temporarily.

If you make the effort, this demeanor shifts rather quickly and very drastically. Anyone who knows a little bit of sign language and has a few conversations with him can earn his trust and after that, he becomes downright clingy. He'll do almost anything to make the people that he's close to happy. He's more selective with the people he trusts than he used to be because of people who have used this trait to their advantage in the past. For the people he's close to, Ezra is talkative, flirty, sweet and generous both with material possessions and time, he has a dark sense of humor and tends to be pretty touchy-feely, often having no qualms falling asleep leaning on his friends or grabbing their hands to lead them somewhere. He makes excuses to be wherever they are all the time and can be bad at recognizing the need for personal space.

biography | Ezra was born with average hearing but it's gotten worse as he's gotten older, and he started wearing hearing aids at three. Ezra's mom died soon after, and he's been raised by a single father most of his life. They have a rocky relationship, especially since Ezra put his foot down and quit speech therapy because he hated it. His father has never understood why his son couldn't just be like other kids and Ezra has never understood why his father can't just let him live his life in a way he feels more comfortable. It wasn't until Ezra was twelve that his dad actually learned sign language. These days, they tend to avoid each other as much as possible. It was in middle school that he realized that a lot of his friends viewed him as kind of a weird charity case, it took him an embarrassingly long time because he wasn't a very social kid and tends to tune out of a lot of conversations. After that, he figured it wasn't really worth bothering. After his best friend from freshman year turned out to be kind of a manipulative jerk and he stopped socializing with much of anyone. He never missed a day of school, or a homework assignment, never disruptive in class or rude to a teacher. Over the summer he went to the first party of his life, he sort of stumbled into it, at a frat house on a college campus nearby. He discovered almost accidentally that he liked people, and people liked him, quite a lot better when he was under the influence of something. That started a rather worrying three month trend.

thoughts | He's afraid for his future. A lot of the finer details of what went down the last few months could definitely get him denied for a job or college application. He's just hoping that no one will actually believe the rumors.

Coded by Ineffable

Last edited:
Orsini, Beckett

tumblr_nrye3mHpuP1sxavd7o1_400.gif

"What kind of bagel can fly?
A plain bagel."
general info
Full name – Beckett Orsini
Nickname – Beck, none he's aware of
Age – 18
Birthday – April 3rd
Zodiac – Aries
Gender – Cismale
Orientation | Pansexual Demiromantic
Grade – 12th
Role – The Comedian

appearance
FC – Jessey Stevens
VC –
Height – 6'1"
Weight – 160 lbs
Hair – Brown and wavy, long top and short sides
Eyes – Sea green
Ethnicity – Italian American
Features – Athletic body and bright smile, glasses that he wears when he forgets his contacts
Style – Becket's style consists of calm tones along with the occasional splash of bright colors (mostly blue denim). He's mostly known for clothing that ranges from skater and hipster to simple and casual. Fashion isn't something he really cares about and he prefers simplicity and comfort over anything.
about
Likes – jokes, movies, ice cream, chocolate, coffee, exercise, dogs, being cheesy, adrenaline rushes, sleep, pranks, long walks at night, the beach, swimmingDislikes – cooking, nagging, restrictions, homework, caramel, bullies, his older brothers, party poopers, violence, bananas, mushy texturesFears – suffocation, abandonment, being ignoredHabits/quirks – sticking his tongue out, tapping his fingers, raising his eyebrows, biting his lip, scratching his head, pulling his earSecrets –1) Beckett's been popping pills ever since summer. His anxiety was every where because of his family situation and a terrible mistake he made, and somehow he ended up grabbing the nearest prescription from an unlikely friend.Vices – addiction, envy, gluttony, hypocrite, laziness, lust, rashnessVirtues – affability, appreciation, compassion, curiosity, endurance, humor, welcomingpersonality
At school Becket is surprisingly athletic and easy-going, regardless of the situation. He wears a constant grin on his face to show off his pearly white teeth and laughter. People see him as someone to go to when they're down because he always manages to brighten the mood although there are times when his constant joking around can get annoying. Besides walking around and being the friendly bear he is, Beckett is extremely loyal to his friends and they'll always come before himself. He doesn't really care for his own well-being, which has lead to his latest indulgences. People also don't take Beck seriously because of how he presents himself, so whether he's being friendly or flirtatious is a confusing matter.

Home is a different story. There's not a lot to laugh about at his house, which is why he rarely goes there. The only reason Beckett bothers going to his house is for his little brother, considering the rest of his family is either rude or oblivious. The toxicity of his family created Beckett's alter personality, one that he does his best to hide using any means possible. This Beckett is reserved, cold, and disrespectful. He doesn't like this side of him, but if it means protecting himself, he'll do it.

biography
Eighteen years ago, Beckett was born in a big city off the east coast. His mother had only been in the country for one year when she'd met the boy's biological father. At the time, she was blinded by the American Dream and this supposedly perfect, older man. Unfortunately, this man was simply on a business drip and returned a few months after impregnating Karla Orsini.

As he grew up, he faced many obvious downsides such as bullying. Children often asked where his father was,
who is father was, was his father a criminal, etc. Becket knew about his father from the beginning because his mother believed hiding was never an option. He understood that his mother and father had a fling and never questioned too much, but like every child, he was curious.

At age 8, he researched his father in the small town of Doylestown, PA and sent an email about who he was. Jonathon Wilkins immediately recognized the boy, recalling the woman he'd slept with more than a decade ago. Things escalated, leading Karla and Beckett moving miles away from their home and into the house of the Wilkins. Their arrival was all but welcoming.

Jonathon Wilkins already had three older children, meaning his relationship with Karla was an affair. He'd divorced his wife a few years after meeting Karla so he could be with her, but she was no where to be found when he returned. Beckett's three new older siblings saw the two newcomers as threats and the relationship between them would remain toxic for years to come.

When Beckett turned 10, Karla became pregnant with Samuel, a bright, lovable boy. Beckett immediately became protective over Sam because he knew how harsh his siblings could be. As years went by, things continued as they had been. Beckett and Sam being bullied, his parents being unaware, and what not. Throughout this entire time,
however, he kept a smile on his face and used his jokes as therapy.

Beckett was recognized as the comedian as soon as he moved to Doylestown because he could joke regardless of the situation and somehow lighten up the mood. Upon entering high school, his reputation as a joker intensified and eventually, no one took him seriously. This was a hit to Beckett's emotions, but it wasn't like he ever showed that.
"Always smile and always laugh," he'd tell himself.

(Note: There are some things that aren't mentioned, but those are the secrets.)
thoughts
Beckett isn't the type to open up, and when he does, he makes sure it's only with someone he genuinely trusts. The fact that his and his peers' secrets are being made known to the entire student body, it both puts him on edge and angers him. He's a strong believer in the truth but he also understands that some things just can't be said aloud. Because of this, he'd like to put a stop to everything while continuing to be the joker he is.
relationships
Crush –
Significant other – Veronica Hawthorne nymphadora. nymphadora.
Best friend(s) –
Friend(s) –
Acquaintance(s) –
Enemy(ies) –
Rival(s) –
Family – Karla Orsini (biological mother, 38), Jonathon Wilkins (legal/biological father, 45), Damon Wilkins (legal brother, 23), Tobias Wilkins (legal brother, 22), Naomi Wilkins (legal sister, 20), Samuel Wilkins (biological brother, 7)
Other –

miscellaneous
Languages – Italian, English, some Spanish
Pets – everything's his pet
Theme – Golden by Jet Black Alley Cat
Quick facts – He moved from South Carolina to Pennsylvania at the wrong time so he was admitted late into the school (why he's older than a majority of his peers), he has a part time job as a swimming instructor and life guard at the local pool, he sings even though he knows he's terrible
Coded by Kumari
BtnTXwv.png
0vYzCsY.png
MH4iLcI.png
xpIi7j9.png

Last edited:

tumblr_o6o57rttnd1ssdqo8o7_1280.jpg

name

Aron Hayes

Male

sexuality

Demiromantic Heterosexual

role

The Casanova

likes | girls who play hard to get, instigating, dogs, working out, being on social media, minimalist aesthetics, his friends, coffee

dislikes | pacifists, being called out, religion, his own friends arguing, laziness, dirty surroundings, girls who are easy, people trying to touch his hair

fear(s) | never finding love and opening up to people

habits/quirks | bites his lip while thinking, hums quietly while doing something, replies to text messages late, always greets friends with a nod, can play a song on guitar by listening to it once

secrets | n/a

vices |
lustful, manipulative, shameless, airy, aggressive

virtues |
loyal, confident, proactive, passionate, ambitious

personality |
Upon meeting Aron, you'd think that he was an all around great guy. He's the kind of person who would pay for your lunch when you don't have enough money. He's the kind of person who would help you study when you truly need it. He's even the kind of person who would give you a piggy back ride to class if you're too tired.
When meeting strangers, he'd be nice and courteous to them. Always include someone in a conversation so that they won't be left out. While meeting females, he almost oozes with charm. Staring them deep into their eyes while having a conversation with them or reaching over to touch them slightly while engaging with them.
With friends, he's always the first one to make a suggestive joke. However, sometimes he can be a bit distance. He never usually texts his friends outside of school to hang out with them. They would have to arrive at his house or call him first.
With enemies, Aron tends to become visibly annoyed. He'd shut the person out completely without saying a word to them or would interrupt them rudely every time they've spoken. He doesn't meet a lot of enemies, unless it's one of the girls he's thrown to the side. If that were the case, he'd do nothing but play innocent or even tease them when nobody else is around.
If he were to have a love interest, you might have to shut Aron up from talking about her. She'd walk into the room and he would either stare or forget what he was talking about. He'd be a bit more reserved from talking to her unless some other guy would try to sweep her from under her feet, then he'd be much more aggressive with trying to win her attention.

biography | tw: mentions of sexual and emotional abuse
You know the usual story. Dead mother, shithole father, and the fact that he doesn't trust anyone with his true feelings. Might as well end it there right? Unfortunately for Aron, this is only where his story begins. At the age of five, Aron asked his father if his mother's death was his fault. James Hayes confirmed harshly by tellimg him to stay away from him. Throughout his life, he watched his father bring home women and treat them like they were lesser than him. That's how he has seen love. Place on a mask that draws people to you, then crush their hearts in the end after they've given you what you wanted. At least that's what he's learned from the women in his life.

When Aron was thirteen, his father left his girlfriend home alone with Aron so that he could go to a business meeting. The only thing that occured that afternoon was a corrupted woman and a scared child. The sexual and emotional abuse never stopped with her, it continued on with the other women that enters and leaves his father's life as well. They would tell him that everything was going to be fine, but of course it was all bullshit in the end. They would use him and would kiss back up to his father within the next twenty minutes.

Sooner or later, Aron grew to dislike women. He wanted to feel powerful. To play with their emotions like silly putty. To violate them like fleshy meat before tossing them to the side. On a couple of occasions, there were females whom made his heart grow fond, but he'd cover that up with more lies and deceit just to get them out of his mind.

In high school, a lot of people adored him. The pretty faced guy with a kind heart and great smile. He's played many girls, but nobody ever believes their side of the story. When everyone asks Aron about his many breakups, he just gives them a simple and believable answer.

"She wanted love and I couldn't give that to her."

thoughts
If his reputation of being the perfect spotlight boy is crushed by this secret, he will fall apart. Everyone would
definitely look at him differently if they were to find out about the harm he's doing to his own body. He wants this terminated as soon as possible and he will seek vengeance on the person who found out about this.

relationships (pm me please!)
crush |
significant other |
best friend(s) |
friend(s) |
acquaintance(s) |
enemy(ies) |
rival(s) |
family |
ex | veronica hawthorne

tumblr_oo1icq6vkO1vewy4so1_1280.jpg

birthday - nov 19th
zodiac | scorpio
gender | cismale
grade | senior
faceclaim | grayson dolan

height | 6’0”
weight | 162 lbs
eyes | amber
hair | brown and light brown on the tips, only brushes against the top of his ears, tries to make it neat but is never works out
ethnicity | caucasian
distinguishing features | mole on the left side of his chin
mods | has a tattoo on the back of his shoulder, has small gages in his ears
style | x - x - x

Last edited:
the goody goody - fc: ezra miller - seventeen - pansexual
-loves sex
-won't shut up about his grades, tho tbh they're great
-likes bad puns
-has a coin collection
-can handle his alcohol

hipster wip
requisite-
full name; wesley james kwon
nicknames; wes, lee
age; 18
birthday; september 12
zodiac; virgo
gender; cis male
orientation | panromantic, bisexual
grade; 12th
role; the hipster

appearance-
faceclaim; william wong
height; 5'11"
weight; 131 lbs
eyes;
hair | color, length, style, etc
ethnicity; chinese canadian
distinguishing features;
mods | tattoos, piercings, etc.
style | description or pictures here please

about-
likes;
dislikes;
fear(s) |
habits/quirks |
secrets | fill this part after your character has been accepted and i ask you to send them to me~
vices |
virtues |

personal-
biography | what's their relationship with their parents? where were they born? have their been any life changing events in their well life? when did they move to Doylestown, Pennsylvania?
thoughts | what does your character think about their secret and everyone else's secrets getting revealed to the whole student body? how do they feel? what do they want to do about it?

relationships-
crush |
significant other |
best friend(s) |
friend(s) |
acquaintance(s) |
enemy(ies) |
rival(s) |
family |
other |

miscellaneous-
pretty much add whatever you want to the existing character sheet. bbcode isn't required but if you feel like be fancy as all get out, go ahead and throw bbcode our way. or you can check out the amazing bbcode shops which are run by fellow roleplayers. anyways, best of luck with your character(s) and be hella creative!

willwong1.PNG willwong2.PNG willwong3.PNG willwong4.PNG willwong5.PNG willwong6.PNG willwong7.PNG willwong8.PNG

Last edited:

REQUISITE
QuL3BtQQpdq6X0sS1VwCsVIzPnv_alMEcwDiBBiduf8-LRjAojnrnu6mhNACR3Hhql--7X8PPzCDOoepePfddoapd8PV3Jv_56_CFMgKHBUaDKAle78cteuquG4FSGZBeHK4Qri8
-HMty_GCTSIQZhZVOd6Ve5GVbyGeRCT8aKKZdU66cGYMDfekjSBuxt72q9g46ncS-OIb29z5MWGHogyGxUPM5NnVZ27UY73PWls3WkZOjLR4BPFw3UagjvwP43VTx2Admx1cavRp
full name
zachary jeremiah armstrong

nickname
ziggy, z.

birthday
august 5th

zodiac
leo

orientation
pansexual, demiromantic

grade
12th

role
the rebel
APPEARANCE
xeSfdtJ_7drMXpM7xIul95IjjlC5AAa0ZN3sJQ3-UKYvfXnnc05TbhVQwrxlXLubVB0CmHz0kwNihPspsSmbPLmxJ7mQ0l8veugZ4sFP9Z68DkJGkGmmfyjefx_6RNhDMYpWxIKx
mOK6Y34YHYfG_zb6XeVO9TNZAw3KkLlnJQHFM28y9wNOnlVQAE_L-ql6T6-SBJanJhrqJhcK_9hMWAHxFcAcAb6BW5B6L6qvrk1i9iVr8ExnONkMfLgls29qqK-byWbAEmaJKlzq
faceclaim
ash stymest

height
6'3

weight
164 lbs

eyes
blue

hair
very dark brown, with some reddish undertones. generally straight, but with some waves by the tips. reaches to his neck, though it's usually brushed back from his face.

ethnicity
dutch - american

distinguishable features
his tall and slender physique, a crooked smile, a red birthmark on his ankle

mods
several tattoos on his body, mostly on his chest and arms, though some on his neck and hands too. he has one small gauge in each ear as well as one regular in his left.

style
very dark, very alternative. there's plenty of plain t-shirts and sweaters, but also loads of patterned shirts. always wears black jeans, usually ones ripped - either by mistake or intentionally. he could pass as a character in a 50's movie if he wanted to.
PERSONA
mSnOjgHVSsKFOQUwgsNMcJwNNPL9LiU4_NnbOTUPUZ5G_dJcroEl1yl4rouUnYKilrXihOQLW-kVsQ3DSyRJPYi28mSYavQJ_5VUn23qKFDFJZR7rFAhgSvbgPH2Iqesi3CEM7b1
-ILk4xm9KxsxzFfL33tshbimF9h9BwXMXtlfHl1esFpRwaArp0I91XOTAIoNg6mNYeK86PgNnKQdk1p9YekZM9XSfdZRYoAnpsYjuXdOQw5-X6kCa52xJ75t7M_m2Wm1w6Uezzlm
lemon curd, adventures, roadtrips, rollercoasters, dogs, cooking, boats, coke 'n rum, alcohol in general, cigarettes, cinnamon buns

dislikes
his father, his father's wife, silence, boredom, cats, horses, math, bumblebees, being in one place for too long, buzzkillers, medications of any sort

fears
falling, death, being forgotten

quirks
taps his thumbs against eachother when stressed or nervous. believes a little too much in karma and horoscopes etc. fidgets with anything he gets a hold of, is it a coincidence that pens and bottles tend to break around him? perhaps not. grits his teeth. always has a pack of gum in his pocket. subconsciously shakes his leg every time he sits still for longer than five seconds.

revealed secrets
his own father constantly ignores and dismisses him for his new wife.

vices
manipulative, rude, rebellious, erratic, liar

virtues
curious, energetic, creative, talkative, humorous

personality

thoughts
IN DEPTH
Jmz71ny-MZ_rpihDwZTbL-BIgcus1rOfIQOpjpwnyd4tA5fg6Ruq0S7y-FBdQn4AlSAHoo9tuM3EzTA71k1f7_LSu2EpWQilVvzURPudYEhYR6DStdbRamwRJuLgX0ihjI4EJBbe
Ntrn741x_LwTxVZfcIO3jOjC853o9t7BP7aSAUwBJZyuhV7aBE9CwRLvraxiXoxR6RkSpZsEqvLJsOOiPWjeVZDd5h55qBH_hGfMJOcXEgv7ff9hBE94M0dNSAVYu_4MohElpneO
biography

relationships

miscellaneous

4930502.png

tumblr_ol73l6FwEX1vhkdllo1_250.gif
tumblr_ol73l6FwEX1vhkdllo2_250.gif
tumblr_ol73l6FwEX1vhkdllo3_250.gif

the basics

tumblr_mywjnbZTis1tole21o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mywjnbZTis1tole21o8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mywjnbZTis1tole21o6_r1_250.gif

full name
Finley Antony Emerson

nickname
Finn

birthday
March 8th

zodiac
Pisces

orientation
Heterosexual, Heteromantic

grade
12th

role
The Musician
the looks

tumblr_inline_nebumiRXeN1slk5sm.gif
tumblr_inline_nebumhysmz1slk5sm.gif

faceclaim
Ansel Elgort

height
6'1''

weight
130lbs

eyes
Hazel

hair
Pale brown, neatly cut although it looks un-neat around the edges because it goes curly.

ethnicity
German-American

distinguishing features
A slight, faded scar parts his left eyebrow, it's not massively noticeable, but it's definitely there. He got it when he fell off of his bike as a kid.

mods
None

style
blue-denim-shirt-grey-crew-neck-t-shirt-charcoal-jeans-large-1641.jpg
20b57c5565c63df4db92a17638fbd302.jpg
style-2011-03-denim-guide-08ck-jeans.jpg
rsatr453_athleticgrey_tri-black
7906941-1-blue

the personality

tumblr_inline_nebpl1P9wF1sk9gvw.gif
tumblr_inline_nebpl57Qsn1sk9gvw.gif
tumblr_inline_nebpl9mrRX1sk9gvw.gif

- Blues Music (his favourite genre, though he's very open to all)
- Italian Food
- Composing
- Storms
- Hiking

dislikes
- Guilt
- Suits
- Shouting
- Pressure
- Chocolate

fears
- Not getting into a good music college. Finn has put literally everything into being able to go to Julliard, and so far, he's on track, but one more strike on his record and his life could be screwed forever.
- His family finding out what he did. He hates himself, he doesn't need them to hate him too.
- Hurting forever. Keeping his secret from his family is killing him. He hates himself for being a coward and keeping it from them.

habits/quirks
- He constantly tries to make people smile, whether it's with stupid puns, playing a beat on the nearest surface or trying to freestyle a rap, he's always doing his best to bring light to a place.
- He's always humming or tapping his pen to an imaginary beat.

secrets
~ ~ ~

vices
Selfish, Control Freak, Testy, Lazy, Perfectionist

virtues
Warm, Witty, Creative, Protective, Hard Working
the story

tumblr_inline_n11pkcRPLb1syhljh.gif
tumblr_inline_n11pm8VDy11syhljh.gif

personality
Finn has always seemed like a happy kid, and while he portrays that, he's certainly never felt that way; inside. Finn is a control freak, and it's his personal goal to make sure that everyone around him perceives him to be a fun loving, goofy guy who's great at playing the guitar. Although lots of these traits do really belong to Finn, he also has an awful side to him, a selfish side, a controlling side, a side to him that only very few people have seen. Finn is a perfectionist, and this translates into his school work. Everything has to be just right. If he composes a song, he won't sleep until every note is perfect and every harmony is in tune. Finn can be lazy sometimes, though, not in his work, but in a sense that he doesn't want to get up or go anywhere and he'll sleep and watch tv for days. Although he's passionate about his work, sometimes he just wants to forget the world and watch Netflix.

Some people might find Finn charming, others might find him beyond annoying. His constant drumming and humming and singing and dancing can be a little too much for some, but he doesn't give two shits. As long as he comes across as at least a little likeable, it's better than being hated for who he really is. Finn is impulsive, and he doesn't think at all about the consequences of his actions. He's been in a few fights, mostly with girls who have beat him to the floor because he played with their feelings. Sometimes, Finn feels like he wants to be a puppet master. Sometimes, he likes to pull the strings and wreak havoc on the mere mortals at his school. So, he'll date two people at once or kiss a girl who has a boyfriend or push a jock around. He feels like he needs to drama to keep things interesting.

Finn has an incredibly musical and creative soul. He is constantly working on new songs or learning how to play some obscure instrument. He's fun to be around when he talks about music; genuinely fun to be around, not just his regular fake fun. He is passionate and crazy in love with rhythm. Although he's a piece of trash when it comes to girls, it's only because he feels like no one truly gets him. It's a piece of his emo phase that never went away, but he always felt like he could never give his full soul away, especially not in high school.

biography
Finn was born in Doylestown, his adoptive Dad was the head of a transport company and his adoptive Mother sold artwork. He was always encouraged to be creative and he even went to a dance school for a little while when he was seven. He's always had rhythm and learned to play the guitar at the ripe age of eight. Since then, his parents challenged him to learn a new instrument every year, and although some years, it didn't work out, he can now play guitar, piano, violin, bass, ukulele, flute, banjo, harmonica, drums and a little bit of cello. His singing voice isn't half bad either.

Although his Dad came home late a lot and his Mom was often away at art deals in other states, Finn had his siblings to keep him occupied; Becca, Lucas, Rob, Paula, Imogen, Laura, Tomas and Frank. All of them were musical, and even though they all fought, they have all always been best of friends. Finn is the middle child, and all of his siblings are adopted.

When Finn was 17 he met Sarah Greene, his first proper girlfriend. Although he didn't feel a total connection to her, he felt obligated to have a girlfriend. Besides, she was fun to be around and she appreciated him and all his flaws. They were together for a year before she got pregnant. On the first day of summer break before senior year, Sarah announced that she was pregnant. She was terrified and so was Finn, but he decided to make the decision for her, or rather, he made up her mind. Sarah didn't want a kid herself, but she was looking for someone to tell her that she was allowed to have the baby, and that someone was supposed to be Finn.

After Sarah had the abortion, she rarely went into school, too angry to face Finn, who hadn't showed up to the clinic with her. People got suspicious and Finn, trying to calm his guilty conscience told everyone that they had broken up because she wasn't up for having sex with him. He felt so stupid for saying it, and it made him hate himself more. Sarah moved away at the end of the Summer and he hasn't seen or heard from her since. Still, he hates himself more than he ever has. Once, music would make him feel alive and now all the beats just seem wrong or remind him of his mistakes. It's true, he never loved Sarah, but she didn't deserve so much trouble for something that was equally his fault.

thoughts
Scared, because he doesn't want his image to break and he also doesn't want to be denied going to Julliard. Although, being selfish, he doesn't really think about the other people affected.
the relationships

tumblr_inline_nebpp4LMaN1sk9gvw.gif
tumblr_inline_nebppaJiF71sk9gvw.gif

crush
Evelyn Figueroa

significant other
None

best friend
Zachary Armstrong???

friends
TBA

acquaintance